• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Negative Karma - What to do?

20 posts in this topic

Posted

So folks, some guy ganked me while I was randomly farming and keeping to my own business.  As you can expect, I got angry and then proceeded to camp his corpse for the next while.  I didn't know how that would affect my karma so badly.  While I work this off, is there any town I can safely go to w/o being attacked by guards?

Posted

If you are with negative karma you can go to Mui Kun at Valencia Desert, near to Pila Ku Jail, guards don't attack you if you are negative.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ok, so now I'm really concerned.  I read this post below and I think I'm screwed.

- I must grind likeALL THE TIME, the maximum karma i get for now is 64 + 3% karma gem on head = 65, 650k divided by 65=10 000 mobs to kill , and while grinding,players attacking me and killing me just becausethey won't lose SH*T from that...so i need a secret grinding spot that gives 65 karma per kill...figure that out if you can!

I had 300K karma before this troll attacked me and then I sat around camping him over and over.  Now I'm down to -91K.  Does this mean I'm going to have to kill about 1,400 mobs before I get back in the green?  If so, then I think I'm done with this game.  Getting punished this bad is over the top.

Edited by StriderBDO

Posted

Ok, so now I'm really concerned.  I read this post below and I think I'm screwed.

I had 300K karma before this troll attacked me and then I sat around camping him over and over.  Now I'm down to -91K.  Does this mean I'm going to have to kill about 1,400 mobs before I get back in the green?  If so, then I think I'm done with this game.  Getting punished this bad is over the top.

You can get karma crystals and scroll for loyalty c: 1400 mobs is nothing lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

I normally go mansha for grinding karma back :3 at -500k it took a little while ^^

Posted

-91k is nothing. But to achieve that you killed that dude 5 or 6 times? ROFL that's great man. But seriously -91k is easy. Go mansha's or cron castle. It will take at most a hour.

Posted

I fixed the problem pretty easily and wasn't a problem like you all already told me.  The irony was that right after I got back on the positive side, some rand guy came up behind me at sausans again and killed me in almost the same situation.  For a moment, I was like "Screw this!  I'm going full on outlaw now!!!"

Then I looked at my crap GS and took a more rational approach... I tried to simply annoy the hell out of him instead.  Sadly, he ran away.

Posted

One day u will realize the pain of grinding negative 1 million karma in Valencia with reduced karma gain c:

1 person likes this

Posted

Took me 2 1/2 hours at Elrics with karma scrolls to get back from -1m karma. But I finish Mu Quinn quest chain before that and got some energy and titles.

Posted

Took me 2 1/2 hours at Elrics with karma scrolls to get back from -1m karma. But I finish Mu Quinn quest chain before that and got some energy and titles.

You used Karma scroll, That's cheating. Must be COLD HARD GRINDING

Posted

Valencia mobs give crap for Karma and are harder to kill. Easiest places to farm it are places that you can mass murder mobs. I like the camps around Calpheon region. (Mashas, hexe, catfishmen, etc). 

Posted

I actually mentioned this story to a group I was in the other day and it was pretty funny how one of them asked, "You went from 300K to -120K?  Damn... how many times did you kill him?  What did he do?"

Simple answer:  "Clearly not enough and... he mad me angry."

:)

Posted

I think I haven't seen any guard in Trent so far. With Manshas nearby being one of best karma mobs, you'll have easy going there. With storage maid you can also access Calpheon from there.

Posted

I think I haven't seen any guard in Trent so far. With Manshas nearby being one of best karma mobs, you'll have easy going there. With storage maid you can also access Calpheon from there.

That's actually what I did.  Took about an hour to get back in the positive range.

Posted

It's right nobody atack you in trent but if i remember good all player can kill you but you can't kill them in safe zone so be carefull ^.^ 

Posted

Instead of straight up killing people 5 or 6 times, try to lure them over to a group of mobs, get them to low HP, and then CC them until the mobs kill them. This will more than annoy the person because they have to use an elion's tear or lose 1% of their xp, which no one wants to do. Generally people will leave the area after this humiliation.

Posted

Pirates is the best spot to get XP back, way faster than manshas.

Posted

You can get karma crystals and scroll for loyalty c: 1400 mobs is nothing lol.

^ this.

Posted (edited)

are you for real? -91k karma holy hell you must have camped him for a very long time ... just kiddign that was sarcasm but seriously dude, ive been -1.000.000 nearly every week at least once and grinding it back takes me liek 3hours just do sausans at night or so, but be cautious not to die or youll lose exp.

Yes the karma system is completely -----ed up but farming 90k karma back takes me liek what 15-20min, 2.5h for 1mil with unloading etc.

Also griefers are everywhere,  and if you are negative go to the desert easy live the life of an outlaw be a brother of us JAIL FOR LIFE ... but better remember the way out.

There is nothing better than getting sent to jail, receiving a pm thats like "Hey hf mining sulfur for 1h" or so and then 5-10min later you be like "Hey friend how are you, long time no see!" :D ... just get your fun out of being negative nad not a whiney player

Edited by PascalP
2 people like this

Posted

Burn in Hell! Ha ha!