• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Feeds #1 PvPer NA

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Like holy -----, the level of skill on this guy is beyond amazing. Truly a walking God

Secret Recon Squirrel move:
HDlM7y4.png

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/124367470 

Edited by OCEANLAB

Posted

6.jpg

Posted

Seeing Vision get completely crapped on for over 2 hours was funny enough.

Posted

Seeing Vision get completely crapped on for over 2 hours was funny enough.

The war scores tell a different story, but what matters was the pvp. Maybe when FML stops dodging you'll understand what its like to have pvp as well. Also I've noticed this since archeage forum days, but you should really stick to speaking in meme's because your autism really shows otherwise.

Posted

The war scores tell a different story, but what matters was the pvp. Maybe when FML stops dodging you'll understand what its like to have pvp as well. Also I've noticed this since archeage forum days, but you should really stick to speaking in meme's because your autism really shows otherwise.

The ----- riding you do in every guild you join is amazing. 

5 people like this

Posted

Yeah feedz good hahah

good wit dat V maybe 

Posted

FML had a really fun fight on Serendia this weekend.  I'm not sure who we are supposed to be dodging.

lUIlU4l.gif

Posted

lUIlU4l.gif

Greggy is trying to show off in front of his new friends.  He forgot he's in Vision and not Support though, and used the wrong stale meme.  Cut him some slack - he's going through a lot of changes lately.  Also, he's new to the whole "caring about PVP" thing and needs to keep up appearances.

Posted

Do you even have a gag reflex after all the deep throating you do? 

2 people like this

Posted

Greggy is a nice person. Please stop e-bullying him. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Check yourself

FMjZfKE.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Check yourself

FMjZfKE.png

How exactly am I even suppose to check myself based of this? Your attempt to make a slick remark was weaker than your dps rotations as a ranger. I still remember that boring ass Valencia fight where I chased you 3 times into the water. 

Edited by Gambitz

Posted

Who are you?

Posted

imgay.png

1 person likes this

Posted

7.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0