• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rich Merchant's Ring

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

i just found that item in the database http://bddatabase.net/us/item/12034/?sl=1 and it says its available in Europe/Na.

The Comments say its not in yet but what if this Item already exists and some people keep it a secret to get the good stuff from the auction house much easier?

Edited by Dr_Evil

Posted

another thing that when implemented everyone will have, thus making it obsolete 2 weeks into the launch. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I seriously hope they never release this. Trading life skills has nothing to do with marketplace and should never have. Bidding sucks as is but this would be a disaster.

2 people like this

Posted

It does exist in KR, but the database is incorrect. The ring only gives 10% bid chance, according to patch notes a read a while back.

Not sure how helpful 10% really is and especially when other buyers also have the ring.

I'm more annoyed by the fact that the ring exists in the first place, because it confirms they want the marketplace to be a heavy rng based system. I want it to function more like a normal auction house personally, where you dont need "luck" to buy items.

Posted

Useless. Only the contested items are useful. Say 200 people bid on a value pack, you have a 0.5% chance. A 50% increase of that makes your chance a whopping 0.75% now. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

Say 199 have the rings and all 0.5%. :ph34r: 

Posted

Useless. Only the contested items are useful. Say 200 people bid on a value pack, you have a 0.5% chance. A 50% increase of that makes your chance a whopping 0.75% now. (✿◡‿◡)

C'mon, you can't really use mathematics with BDO, that's like trying to count which numbers you will get when tossing 3 pieces of dice. tripple 5, 4-8-9? .... 7-7-7 on six-sided cube? ... welcoem to RNG, math is rly useless with this.

Posted

C'mon, you can't really use mathematics with BDO, that's like trying to count which numbers you will get when tossing 3 pieces of dice. tripple 5, 4-8-9? .... 7-7-7 on six-sided cube? ... welcoem to RNG, math is rly useless with this.

as is spelling.

Posted (edited)

I seriously hope they never release this. Trading life skills has nothing to do with marketplace and should never have. Bidding sucks as is but this would be a disaster.

another thing that when implemented everyone will have, thus making it obsolete 2 weeks into the launch. 

^ These 2 above says it all

It is just another cash grab adding nothing in terms of game play, like already any convenience item that everyone ends up buying and which maybe should have better been in a sub only version of the the base game, instead of being sold to us as B2P for then copy pasting the F2P shop business model, meh and we all fall like idiots for pretty pixels and the likes of +10% rng bonuses. Nope, it come from in-game activity, my bad, see 
http://bddatabase.net/us/item/44269/, thanks @Peisinoe @magret

Edited by Thelma

Posted

It is just another cash grab adding nothing in terms of game play, like already any convenience item that everyone ends up buying and which maybe should have better been in a sub only version of the the base game, instead of being sold to us as B2P for then copy pasting the F2P shop business model, meh and we all fall like idiots for pretty pixels and the likes of +10% rng bonuses

cool beans but it's not a CS item apparently. You get that through gameplay.

Posted

cool beans but it's not a CS item apparently. You get that through gameplay.

Ok my bad then

I see it comes from this http://bddatabase.net/us/item/44269/

Posted

It is just another cash grab adding nothing in terms of game play, like already any convenience item that everyone ends up buying and which maybe should have better been in a sub only version of the the base game, instead of being sold to us as B2P for then copy pasting the F2P shop business model, meh and we all fall like idiots for pretty pixels and the likes of +10% rng bonuses. Nope, it come from in-game activity, my bad, see 
http://bddatabase.net/us/item/44269/, thanks @Peisinoe

You're welcome, but I'm pretty sure it was @magret who answered your question ^_^

Posted

And I don't think you can get this item in our version.

Also necro'd thread.¬¬

Posted

it's in the game (NA/EU) .. drops from the merchant caravans that travel through the desert from sand grain, shakatu, muiquin and valencia.

It's a Ogre ring rarity drop though, so good luck also expect to be perma red while trying to get this item.

Posted

it's in the game (NA/EU) .. drops from the merchant caravans that travel through the desert from sand grain, shakatu, muiquin and valencia.

It's a Ogre ring rarity drop though, so good luck also expect to be perma red while trying to get this item.

how much karma do you drop when killing 1 merchant?

Posted

how much karma do you drop when killing 1 merchant?

lots.. i was red after one caravan take down.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0