• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

-----ed up on my awakened weapon

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Soooo I was raising my awakened weapon to +15. For some reason I am INSANELY unlucky and got 30+ failstacks on 3 different alts(that I am now keeping for pri duo and tri). But the thing is I ran out of memory fragments and I decided to upgrade my weapon for ultimate for a small boost. Now memory fragments only repair one durability point. Can i do something or I am screwed to pay double the money now until i get to +15 ?

Posted

You could just repair with other awakening weapons for 10 durability each (30 with Artisan's Memory).

Posted

You're screwed but it's the natural progression of gear in BDO. We all ultimate and pay that. Artisans with your loyalty.

Posted

Soooo I was raising my awakened weapon to +15. For some reason I am INSANELY unlucky and got 30+ failstacks on 3 different alts(that I am now keeping for pri duo and tri). But the thing is I ran out of memory fragments and I decided to upgrade my weapon for ultimate for a small boost. Now memory fragments only repair one durability point. Can i do something or I am screwed to pay double the money now until i get to +15 ?

But more of the blue weapon. Get Artisans memories from loyalty store (400 each iirc).

Repair dura with Blue weapon + AM for 30 dura at a time. far cheaper.

Posted

I always got +15 on 40-50fs never under 40

Posted

Oh so i buy an artisan memory and some weapons, and restore 30 for each? But does it apply if my weapon is gold ? Doesn't it give 30 if you weapon is blue ?

Posted (edited)

You could just buy the green awakening weapon from Altinova, they're 120,00 silver each, I used about 30 plus 48 stones to get plus 15.  The finished weapon isn't that much difference from the blue and a damsight cheaper

Edited by Iscoed

Posted

Haha, your FS grow on trees or what?

Posted

Haha, your FS grow on trees or what?

damn I would be so fkn happy haha

Posted

You could just buy the green awakening weapon from Altinova, they're 120,00 silver each, I used about 30 plus 48 stones to get plus 15.  The finished weapon isn't that much difference from the blue and a damsight cheaper

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo You cant repair a Blue awaken weapon's max durability with a Green one. 

What i'd recommend bb grill is for you to just stop enhancing till you have more materials, I ran out of mem frags once i got mine to +12 and just switched to a Green one for now (Not really a good idea unless your impatient but need that extra AP fast) My Awakened weapon to Green so i can use the Guy in Altinova to repair my max durability and now i'm at like Duo from forcing like a crazy person :3

Posted

Oh so i buy an artisan memory and some weapons, and restore 30 for each? But does it apply if my weapon is gold ? Doesn't it give 30 if you weapon is blue ?

You can repair max durability of the same piece to gold, unless it says otherwise, awakening weapons as long as they share the same name, so obviously, a tree spirit sword can't repair a heiress, etc

Posted

You can buy a basic blue and use it to restore your ultimate one 10/30 durability, 10 without artisan, 30 with, same as if it was still blue.

The difference is with memory frags, the ultimate will only repair 1 durability for each memory frag, as opposed to the 2 per it would if it was still blue.

Posted

for +15 on awakened weapons and zarkas etc i always go to about 30 and swap toons.  good way to store up tri attempts later

Posted (edited)

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo You cant repair a Blue awaken weapon's max durability with a Green one. 

What i'd recommend bb grill is for you to just stop enhancing till you have more materials, I ran out of mem frags once i got mine to +12 and just switched to a Green one for now (Not really a good idea unless your impatient but need that extra AP fast) My Awakened weapon to Green so i can use the Guy in Altinova to repair my max durability and now i'm at like Duo from forcing like a crazy person :3

Yes I know, hence why I said buy the green one and + that one, the end weapon isn't greatly different and a dam sight cheaper

Edited by Iscoed

Posted

Buy 1 weapon from the marketplace (around 6-7 mil, i guess), buy 1 artisan memory (costs 400 loyalty = 4 days), and repair your weapon for 30 durability. 

Your awakening weapon is a blue one, right, not Dandelion. If so, this method is the best.

Posted

Buy 1 weapon from the marketplace (around 6-7 mil, i guess), buy 1 artisan memory (costs 400 loyalty = 4 days), and repair your weapon for 30 durability. 

Your awakening weapon is a blue one, right, not Dandelion. If so, this method is the best.

O_O you can artisan mem a weapon with another weapon? i never even tried to tick the box when repairing a weapon with a weapon >_<

Posted

why would anybody do +15 with more than 30 stacks... get 12 alts and build stacks for tri and tet

Posted

why would anybody do +15 with more than 30 stacks... get 12 alts and build stacks for tri and tet

ahh what u don't say...ty for this special secret tip m8

Posted

Never ultimate an item until you get to the desired enchant level unless it's a mainhand and you can repair it easily.

Well, if you're planning to use it for PvE, you might as well should use a green awakening instead, less AP but the damage to all species from the weapon is as good as using a blue awakening vs non-human mobs. Only against human mobs does the blue awakening do a tad bit better.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0