• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Return of LegendaryHacks

26 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm comin back guys. Will be uploading new content, updated guides, and updated combos, gem, gear, awakening guides coming soon!
www.youtube.com/legendaryhacksbdo

Sorry for the hiatus, been busy with real life.

7 people like this

Posted

Sorry for hiatus ? No one miss you at all man. Dont be entitled.

And there are no updated combos, gem, gear and awakening guides. Its still the same shit. We understand that you want some views but creating content which was created 150x already and its well known is like inventing hot water. Oh, and there is warrior discord.

4 people like this

Posted

yea warriors discord with good warriors which  help new players :)

Posted

Welcome back hacks, good luck on standing out of the many good producers =)

1 person likes this

Posted

No one cares man :|

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And there are no updated combos, gem, gear and awakening guides. Its still the same shit. We understand that you want some views but creating content which was created 150x already and its well known is like inventing hot water. Oh, and there is warrior discord.

Well, since Hacks is a super nice guy and an extremely good warrior and also someone a lot of people used to follow and watch him coming back is pretty cool. No need to randomly be a -----. I know this is BDO so that is actually asking a lot out of people that play this game.

yea warriors discord with good warriors which  help new players :)

lol, I left the warrior discord because it is pretty shit.

Edited by Wrekks
1 person likes this

Posted

Well, since Hacks is an extremely good warrior 

Maybe 9 months ago.

Posted (edited)

Maybe 9 months ago.

Well, if nothing else it will be cool watching the journey back up.

I think Oneup is easily the best warrior that puts up videos in NA/EU. And while I know nothing of the dude, on the forums he comes off as a prick. He could be the greatest guy in the world but I feel if I, an admitted just okay warrior, would ask him for tips he would probably tell me to get -----ed. Hacks was a dude that was kind enough to duel and show me things. And while I was never as good as Hacks he definitely helped me a ton early game.

So, you can be a ----- but there are people out there that will welcome a decent dude like Hacks back.

Edited by Wrekks
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm comin back guys. Will be uploading new content, updated guides, and updated combos, gem, gear, awakening guides coming soon!

Great to hear, always watched your guides. Helped me a lot back then.

Posted

I thought you left because of the whole P2W fiasco that turned out not to be true, but was propagated by people like you and lazypeon...

As seen here "Goodbye my love"

Welcome back regardless :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I think Oneup is easily the best warrior that puts up videos in NA/EU. And while I know nothing of the dude, on the forums he comes off as a prick. He could be the greatest guy in the world but I feel if I, an admitted just okay warrior, would ask him for tips he would probably tell me to get -----ed. Hacks was a dude that was kind enough to duel and show me things. And while I was never as good as Hacks he definitely helped me a ton early game.

I have officially admitted countless times that i am an asshole, but that goes the same way irl.

But i am only an asshole towards those people ie PanPanthegreatwhateverhisnameis, DukeVonSausage some top tier retards trying to spread bullshit, because i just cannot stand that, i could not in any games i have played, nor irl.

And i am the nicest person world towards people who have questions towards me, if i cannot answer then i tell that, if i can then i go into details.

and wb nex

3 people like this

Posted

Hai, I'm streamer girl. Please give me thousand dollars. Ty.

Posted

Well, lots of changes happened since Oneuproad and other good warriors posted some guides and videos. Will be more than nice if old and experienced warriors start to share again the gear, builds (skills and addons) and combos. There are a lot's of tricks how to skip animation etc. I know that are many posts with a lots of details ... but those posts are spread on the whole Warrior thread. A new post with all of this new things and modifications (because of the patches) will be more efficient.

Btw, welcome back!

Posted

Well, if nothing else it will be cool watching the journey back up.

So, you can be a ----- but there are people out there that will welcome a decent dude like Hacks back.

Dude, im just tired of those entitled youtubers which needs to make thread because they are quitting bdo...like who cares omg. Then he starts playing again cuz hes bored or whatever, kicks out the door and "GUYS , SILENT PLEASE, *inster name* IS BACK CLICK ON *insert link*". Guy with 1k subs and half year behind gear curve is going to make guides and combos which are known for half year. But okay, call me prick, i dont care. Its just too common for people that they think they are known or they are something and needs to announce things like that.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

May I ask how I can join the warrior discord?

EDIT: NVM I found it

Edited by HoneyX

Posted

Welcome back! (Schwa here)

Posted

Welcome back, I'm looking forward to watching your new videos!

Posted

Dude, im just tired of those entitled youtubers which needs to make thread because they are quitting bdo...like who cares omg. Then he starts playing again cuz hes bored or whatever, kicks out the door and "GUYS , SILENT PLEASE, *inster name* IS BACK CLICK ON *insert link*". Guy with 1k subs and half year behind gear curve is going to make guides and combos which are known for half year. But okay, call me prick, i dont care. Its just too common for people that they think they are known or they are something and needs to announce things like that.

I saw 230 AP on his recent videos, that doesnt seem half a year behind gear to me atleast

1 person likes this

Posted

I saw 230 AP on his recent videos, that doesnt seem half a year behind gear to me atleast

guy is behind on the meta n knowledge. He gave his account to the gm of gravity who shovel dig n got banned. That's how the account the account is 230 ap. The hacks is behind tho. 230 is behind when compared to top dawg like orca lacari boques maelthor burotu sibb who all rock 250+ full tet

Posted

guy is behind on the meta n knowledge. He gave his account to the gm of gravity who shovel dig n got banned. That's how the account the account is 230 ap. The hacks is behind tho. 230 is behind when compared to top dawg like orca lacari boques maelthor burotu sibb who all rock 250+ full tet

Yeah cause lets face it you need 250 ap to kill anyone in BDO as a warrior......Oh wait...

Posted

funny thing is some of those guys you mentioned have 240-250 ap and say "i need more ap" to kill people , wanna know why? cause they have 0 accuracy and end up missing half their shit.

easy to sacrifice 10 ap or so to get proper accuracy accessories and just dumpster even more people.

Posted

funny thing is some of those guys you mentioned have 240-250 ap and say "i need more ap" to kill people , wanna know why? cause they have 0 accuracy and end up missing half their shit.

easy to sacrifice 10 ap or so to get proper accuracy accessories and just dumpster even more people.

lol.

Posted

how can having 230 AP be behind the curve? lel i roll with 200-210 AP and i am for sur enot behind the curve just because i dont run a AP glasscannon build oO.

Posted (edited)

if your pumping pure ap with no accuracy or defensive stats anywhere, then 230 ap might be considered behind the curve for top teir in gear.

lol.

think im wrong, prove it, ive already beaten one of the top dog geared warriors that was mentioned in the thread  because he lacked accuracy and i didnt , even though he has 20+ more ap than me.

Edited by Burhead

Posted

if your pumping pure ap with no accuracy or defensive stats anywhere, then 230 ap might be considered behind the curve for top teir in gear.

think im wrong, prove it, ive already beaten one of the top dog geared warriors that was mentioned in the thread  because he lacked accuracy and i didnt , even though he has 20+ more ap than me.

What do you mean pumping AP and no defensive stats? Armor is your DP.  Weapons are your AP.  Are you telling me you run DP accessories?  Because that's the only place they would overlap, and doing that is just wrong.

I doubt you are even stacking evasion on your warrior which tells me the difference of accuracy was most likely not the issue here in those duels.