• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Ninja Please Help

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey there I'm a ninja level 55 AP:100 DP:102 I was told to do rogues to get good exp and silver, and was told that I'll make easy 15 mil or more an hour, however, I seem to be struggling grinding rogues takes a while to kill em , specially the elite ones. Please help me, what should i do? Also what are some good skill guides and gear i would need ? I currently have full granil armor +9, liverto +15 weapon, quitar off hand +15, red colar earings and ring and a belt of shultz. Please help me, I'm still a newbie at the game and don't understand much, Also the node is level 2 and a half in the wondering rogues. In case it matters. Thanks! 

Edit #1:
Glad to see community is helping a lot (not) :)

Edited by chopchop667@gmail.com

Posted

My god go slap whoever told you that you can make 15 mil an hour at rogues.  It all depends on the drops and how fast you can clear mobs.  The only way I can see you getting 15 mil is getting 1-2 shultz necklaces or several belts.  Theres multiple factors that go into how much silver you can make per hour.  The faster you are at clearing mobs, the more you make.  The higher the nodes, the higher your chances are of mobs dropping items.  Once you hit 56 get your awakening weapon to pri-duo asap.  It'll make grinding those mobs a lot easier.  And remember Blue awake has human dmg and 5 more ap than a green awake which has species dmg.  Green is cheaper by far but its up to you which one you want to use.  If you plan on pvping and grinding mostly at pirates, sausans, rogues, etc, I'd go for blue.  Getting a dande is a bit out there for you atm so you'll be using that blue awake for awhile.  Hope this helps.

1 person likes this

Posted

My god go slap whoever told you that you can make 15 mil an hour at rogues.  It all depends on the drops and how fast you can clear mobs.  The only way I can see you getting 15 mil is getting 1-2 shultz necklaces or several belts.  Theres multiple factors that go into how much silver you can make per hour.  The faster you are at clearing mobs, the more you make.  The higher the nodes, the higher your chances are of mobs dropping items.  Once you hit 56 get your awakening weapon to pri-duo asap.  It'll make grinding those mobs a lot easier.  And remember Blue awake has human dmg and 5 more ap than a green awake which has species dmg.  Green is cheaper by far but its up to you which one you want to use.  If you plan on pvping and grinding mostly at pirates, sausans, rogues, etc, I'd go for blue.  Getting a dande is a bit out there for you atm so you'll be using that blue awake for awhile.  Hope this helps.

thanks it helped, do you have any skill guides and build guides for gear? also how about attack chains and combos, specially the one to melt mobs as fast as possible

Posted (edited)

thanks it helped, do you have any skill guides and build guides for gear? also how about attack chains and combos, specially the one to melt mobs as fast as possible

Shift + lmb into spacebar tapping is decent dmg, its also good as opener when the mob pack is a lil afar away. F does also ok filler dmg. As is rmb into shift + w into shift + lmb forward slash into s + f (serpent ascension with an extra hit). Sometimes I hold shift + rmb for the ulti, if its 100% then mobs tend to oneshot. U can also use pre awak blade spin blade (skillbar) and shift + e beheading the dead, those two chained tend to kill a pack as well.

also mobs are slow so usually u can a + shift tap to do the "slide" so u can easily get behind mobs and do more dmg, like with a s + f or shift + lmb after slide into back attack dmg

Edited by Nacario

Posted

Shift + lmb into spacebar tapping is decent dmg, its also good as opener when the mob pack is a lil afar away. F does also ok filler dmg. As is rmb into shift + w into shift + lmb forward slash into s + f (serpent ascension with an extra hit). Sometimes I hold shift + rmb for the ulti, if its 100% then mobs tend to oneshot. U can also use pre awak blade spin blade (skillbar) and shift + e beheading the dead, those two chained tend to kill a pack as well.

also mobs are slow so usually u can a + shift tap to do the "slide" so u can easily get behind mobs and do more dmg, like with a s + f or shift + lmb after slide into back attack dmg

thanks a lot but isn't s + f is a sweep down kick?

Posted

thanks a lot but isn't s + f is a sweep down kick?

awakening form s + f, one of ur hardest hitting abilities. I believe pre awak s + f is generally used to cancel animations if used

Posted

awakening form s + f, one of ur hardest hitting abilities. I believe pre awak s + f is generally used to cancel animations if used

awesome but do you have a skill guide tree? how to drop skills and where?

Posted (edited)

awesome but do you have a skill guide tree? how to drop skills and where?

nop, i started for 3 4 days ago, but much is possible to learI urselfby hoovering over skill descriptions, trying them out yourself, even while grinding. Key notes r what does most dmg, r there anyskills that goesfaster if chained iI certain rotation, what does reliable cc, cc combos, movement skills, what gives u iframe and superarmor (such skills r usuallIy good on engages to neglect enemy cc before u consider using highdmg skills that leave u voulnerable). These r safe to spec into.

You need to practice looking for this, while u could also chck youtube for gameplay.

edit: instead of making a new thread imma sneak in this question here if anyone knows. In a week ill hit 58 and can train much more awak skills but skill pts r short, would it be wrong to not train into corrupt sword dance n sudden decap? in their raw use i find their speed slow, and dont bring much to the table compared to everything else we got.

Edited by Nacario

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0