• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What is Maehwa missing?

55 posts in this topic

Posted

All of the female outfits have far to much lace, fish net, feathers, flowers. Give them proper Armor, chain mail/reinforced mail, hardened leather/reinforced leather, padded/quilted cloth, embossed plate. Oh and less skin, if you want skin hang out in your house in you undies.

Dashing into a mob with a sharp pointy bit of metal wearing lace and fish nets should never end well for either party.

Posted

maewha need a grap or extended superarmors ( not partial ones )

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

• Maehwa needs a bit more of  pvp damage across petaldrill,december and petal bloom for securing kills with less ap vs glass canon on nodewar plays .
  • Replace tenacious edge frontblock with super armor.

Make oppression super armored or remove the cc part of it,super armor on full anim of december.

I feel like we only need 1 change from either point  above for nodewar plays, super armored tenacious edge for finishing targets after a dash (because standing in the same place for moonlight dash is somewhat asking for dying)on mass pvp setting will be awesome but at the same time we'll be loosing an important skill on our shield tanking rotation.

For oppression i cant found any use outside of searching for a stealth guy and it dont fit on my actual  skills rotation,mostly if i stiff with tenanious edge i chain with petal drill or if i stun with petaldrill i chain tenacious edge (i have AS on tenacious edge  so im at 20% AS at this point and the only skill i may use on cd is sticky snowflake).

I will not be against a revamp of new year 's eve as i never use it,i can see it for a fast finisher after whatever thrust atk but i prefer to use oppression if i found a target with a tiny bit of health. xD

Edited by dobe

Posted

i Play maehwa self and im going to reach Level 60 toder or tomorow.

The plum playstyle is great and the mechanic to get it on a high skill Level is huge, BUT a anti grab or a a grab for sure would be one of the best solution to make the class "Powerfull"

Mae is powerfull but when she is in grabchain, shes dead.

For example ranker awakening. she can hit you with a skillcombo, after this u get the grab that you connect the Combo that you are more CCed and caN FINISH HIM:

Plum got the Problem that u cann CC him but in my fight i cant hold the cc chain because one cc diddnt hit, and with the grab you got 1 more to connect the combo

or if u get hitted and knocked down that u can activate a skill  ( every 2 minutes 1x) that u ignore this knockback knockdown or what else.

but i love this class so i never reroll

Posted (edited)

but i love this class so i never reroll

same overhere.

Maewha dont need more damage . dmg output is one of the best in the game.

The point is how you develop that damage to you target and without an extended superarm without a grab is super anoying .

Ive been playing maewha since release and the class is fun and solid , but have some gaps that should be filled with something ( i consider my self a skilled maewha) and ive been knockdown lot of times cause of those partial SA.

Edited by CrazyEsP

Posted (edited)

after the today patch im having hard time to one combo glass cannons with 263 dp and im lvl 60 229 ap.. lets not talk vs warriors which i can do no dmg anymore cuz of the dp buff.
So yeah maewha miss grab and more sa in their skiills since our only combo is full of holes

Edited by DaiCazzo

Posted

after the today patch im having hard time to one combo glass cannons with 263 dp and im lvl 60 229 ap.. lets not talk vs warriors which i can do no dmg anymore cuz of the dp buff.
So yeah maewha miss grab and more sa in their skiills since our only combo is full of holes

They need to remove RNG for PvP, (X resist for stuns, etc.) add another CC break, (besides emergency invisible escape) and normalize DP

Tickling someone when they have adequate or enough DP but then blowing them up with marginally more AP are both suboptimal

Posted

They need to remove RNG for PvP, (X resist for stuns, etc.) add another CC break, (besides emergency invisible escape) and normalize DP

Tickling someone when they have adequate or enough DP but then blowing them up with marginally more AP are both suboptimal

i can live with the rng on pvp... but when i loose its not for rng! for example vs warriors u cant loose cuz of RNG cuz they turtle in block do theirs lingering sa skils then back in block and try to grab you after that instant burst mobility skill called  solar flare ( i guess). if they grab 100% while on the ground and GG maewha. 

Posted

i can live with the rng on pvp... but when i loose its not for rng! for example vs warriors u cant loose cuz of RNG cuz they turtle in block do theirs lingering sa skils then back in block and try to grab you after that instant burst mobility skill called  solar flare ( i guess). if they grab 100% while on the ground and GG maewha. 

thats it , so as i said , the class is solid but we need to fill those gaps with something or it will become unplayable again  with time

Posted

I Really dont want a grab on my baewha <3 what i do want is either abit more super armor on abilities or increase the frontal Block radius.... getting knocked down because an ability hit from the side is quite annoying... i think a grab would ruin the Hole idea of maewha/musa ^^ though as a former zerker i would love a grab when fighting warriors xD btw does anyone have any thoughts About the dp increase in pvp from last patch? Had a 1 vs 3 at bashim but think I just outgeared them xD

Posted

best way to fight a warrior and valk..

dash past and go to the back line to kill wizards, witches and other squishies.

The frontline is there to stop you from getting to the back line. You should be using your kit to ignore the objective of warriors/valks and be fulfilling yours.

Posted

best way to fight a warrior and valk..

dash past and go to the back line to kill wizards, witches and other squishies.

The frontline is there to stop you from getting to the back line. You should be using your kit to ignore the objective of warriors/valks and be fulfilling yours.

and what u do when u have to do 1 v 1 them in bosses place like karanda and zarka? do u run?

Posted (edited)

and what u do when u have to do 1 v 1 them in bosses place like karanda and zarka? do u run?

i just ignore them. Its easy to stay away from them with your kit.

Edited by Aklia

Posted

i just ignore them. Its easy to stay away from them with your kit.

yeah we can ignore pretty much any class in this game.. but whats the point :/ ? The point is what maewha miss... give her a grab and i will rip off all those warrior bastards.

Posted

pre patch i could onecombo any class with any gear and kill most classes quite easy in 1v1. Now with this dp increase zerkers and warriors are back to godmode for us yay...

They should add superarmor on the stab of moonrise because our combo is full of holes now since we can't burst ppl anymore with petal drill/bloom. It doesn't rly matter in 1v1's but in rbf/nw/siege it's a huge nerf.

Also upping our accuracy.. we got by far the lowest accuracy scaling's of any classes. Most of our spells got 0% acc, meanwhile most other classes got 10-15% acc on their spells so they can just bypass that stat and go full ap or evasion.

Posted

yeah we can ignore pretty much any class in this game.. but whats the point :/ ? The point is what maewha miss... give her a grab and i will rip off all those warrior bastards.

lets give every class everything.

Posted

lets give every class everything.

They pretty much did, it's name is Wizard.

Posted

We either need a grab, more dmg on our frontal guard skills or another way to get through 360° block. If not winning against warriors and valk comes down to outgearing them. (or the warrior being trash)

I would like to have some animation buffs on Petal Drill, Tip and Sticky Snowflake to make the combo feel more smoth (right now its slow-fast-slow) and change our evasion passive to accuracy.

Adding accurady modifier for Petal Bloom would not be wrong aswell.

Posted

were missing a "hide off hand" feature. Bow models arent good enough to be displayed on my mae.

Seconded

Posted

If not winning against warriors and valk comes down to outgearing them. (or the warrior being trash)

Warriors only have one dangerous spell, and only cause of the debuffs. Evade that and you'll be fine.

Posted

Warriors only have one dangerous spell, and only cause of the debuffs. Evade that and you'll be fine.

to do what exactly? 

Posted

to do what exactly? 

look kawaii af in our skanky ass outfits

Posted

Not like we can deal dmg or anything

Posted

Ever heard of block?

Posted

Ever heard of backdmg?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0