• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 1st - extended

546 posts in this topic

Posted

Family name visible in chat, When? 

Good idea, but family name is account name as well, might be why they it's not there? I don't know tho.

Posted (edited)

I am very sorry some of you are so disappointed about the warm milk and the hot tea guys. Still, I would rely more on the descriptions rather than on my hopes. 

Even though the item removal may seem a bit pointless to some of you, those items were intended to be consumed within the period and to disappear at its end since the 1st day of the event, as it says their description (Valentines items are indeed temporary, I guess we don't need details on that).

If this is not enough I will, however, collect your feedback on this and forward it.

I hope this won't spoil the fun of today's update, Dark Knight is comiiiiing!

Hey, no worries, just take our words and consider this all. To be honest and without any drama, you did many things really nice, but... Please, give us next time maybe a week to use our items and post it on the maintenance topic. Maybe it's my mistake with collecting all items from login reward, but I don't want to ruin your or my day - please, head up! Just remember - many ppl will approve a small (maybe red colour?) note like "next maintenance and login items [Event] Blabla Tea will be removed". Let's be happy together, we all are players and want to have fun! That's all I want ;)

Edited by Emronn
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

No... Noo! I love my event collection, what I wanted to use someday. I don't understand how you got that bad idea about removing our tea >:T

Why you can't set something like "We'll change the items from NOW/THIS event, keep your old junk and have fun", arr!

2e80f4255a.jpg

0131b1d7f1.jpg

759a76ae7b.jpg

AYY!

^this ! i have stored many of thoses just to use them at the right time, but now thoses guys are going to remove everything.

f# that.

Oh, and ofc, happy one year anniversary .. -_-"

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey, no worries, just take our words and consider this all. To be honest and without any drama, you did many things really nice, but... Please, give us next time maybe a week to use our items and post it on the maintenance topic. Maybe it's my mistake with collecting all items from login reward, but I don't want to ruin your or my day - please, head up! Just remember - many ppl will approve a small (maybe red colour?) note like "next maintenance and login items [Event] Blabla Tea will be removed". Let's be happy together, we all are players and want to have fun! That's all I want ;)

+1

2 people like this

Posted

15:oo UTC WAHAT?  O.o  7h for a bem bem bum bum one shot nerf omg gg reroll all DK ?

- ninja-kuno are useless rework please

- nerf Dark knight nerf witch/wizz warrior

nerf a class you havent seen in action yet on NA/EU

OK BUDDY

1 person likes this

Posted

+2

1 person likes this

Posted

Uhm, why we got Hot Black Tea and Warm Milk in our current Attendence reward if they will get deleted?

Its really annoying. I can understand, when they remove this serbian wood stuff or the voting cards for the valentine event, but to remove buff potions, who had been given first, and force all to consume them in one day is redicoulous. I am not amused. 

Posted (edited)

OK BUDDY

i will remember this answer and i will use it a lot. It is perfect to describe a lot of people in the forum +1.

Finest sarcasm

Edited by Sey
2 people like this

Posted

dont delete milk and tea! wtf?! we still got them coming from attendance event!

Posted

Lag or hack ?

Desync for sure.

Posted

Why do the maints still have to be so damn long 

Posted (edited)

Lag or hack ?

S+F

Shift+LMB

Shift+RMB

S+LMB+RMB

W+F spam

S+F for last hit

Didn't see neither of lag or hack

its easy to see even when you have other player effects turned off.

Unless you're saying witch didn't get knocked down from your grave digging is lag or hack, which clearly you saw 'immune'

Edited by Shumie
1 person likes this

Posted

Why do the maints still have to be so damn long 

try to be at work, like me and you won't care.

Posted

try to be at work, like me and you won't care.

I'm off work today, thanks though.

6 hour +  maints for content already released and tested in korea is absurd. No disputing that fact.

Posted (edited)

S+F

Shift+LMB

Shift+RMB

S+LMB+RMB

W+F spam

S+F for last hit

Didn't see neither of lag or hack

its easy to see even when you have other player effects turned off.

He's already in v-form when the last hit.. hits him, I'd say that's de-sync on his part.

6 hour +  maints for content already released and tested in korea is absurd. No disputing that fact.

They're so damn long because Kakao, apparently, refuse to get up to date databases, SAN and what not which would reduce their overall time spent on maintenance, most likely increase overall game performance, connectivity and what have you..

But why do this, when you can run on a setup that looks and feels as if the year is '99 with an infant internet that isn't so damn demanding :P...

Edited by Ashreon
1 person likes this

Posted

He's already in v-form when the last hit.. hits him, I'd say that's de-sync on his part.

could be but i don't see V cooldown running O.o

Posted (edited)

Ok i guess im the only one here who is like "WTF!"? Why is there such a lack in male characters and we always get this new classes but Common why do they have to be female all the time? why can't we get both genders? Not trying to be sexist or anything but for does who never played with Barbies or Like Little Ponies feel awkward having to play a female character and this can cause alot of players not to even play the game when you Gender lock Classes. Thats why i cannot play past 20 minutes without starting to feel awkward and im a father of 2 girls so is not the issue of having dolls etc around but the issue of playing with them reason why i let the wife raise the girls while im big Papa Bear of the house the Alpha Male and Leader of the Pack.....Please Make more Gender Choices or even Races would be great if Male Gender is the issue....

Love the Game just wish there where more Choices in Gender on some classes that look fun but cannot get past the barbie barrier no matter how hideous you make the toon to make is look like a freak of nature rather than some sex doll lol 

Here's the thing though.

Most gamers are straight males. Sorry ladies, although kudos that more of you are joining the ranks these later years.. That is mighty nice.

Now all these straight males usually prefer boobs, especially jiggly boobs (you know the Lara Croft games?... Yeah, the Devs made her boobs big on purpose..) An' nice shapely behinds.. Slim bodies (maybe a bit of muscle). You know, the general perception of what is "attractive"....

Incidentally it was a School Girl uniform released in Japan that saved TERA from financial disaster.. Since then most new classes (all) have been female.
I'm just waiting for the School Girl costume to hit BDO.. It will happen. There's already a Maid outfit.

Edited by Ashreon
1 person likes this

Posted

Incidentally it was a School Girl uniform released in Japan that saved TERA from financial disasters.. Since then most new classes (all) have been female.
I'm just waiting for the School Girl costume to hit BDO.. It will happen. There's already a Maid outfit.

This! 

Don't forget the giant fluffy paws too, we need them.

Posted

Ok i guess im the only one here who is like "WTF!"? Why is there such a lack in male characters and we always get this new classes but Common why do they have to be female all the time? why can't we get both genders? Not trying to be sexist or anything but for does who never played with Barbies or Like Little Ponies feel awkward having to play a female character and this can cause alot of players not to even play the game when you Gender lock Classes. Thats why i cannot play past 20 minutes without starting to feel awkward and im a father of 2 girls so is not the issue of having dolls etc around but the issue of playing with them reason why i let the wife raise the girls while im big Papa Bear of the house the Alpha Male and Leader of the Pack.....Please Make more Gender Choices or even Races would be great if Male Gender is the issue....

Love the Game just wish there where more Choices in Gender on some classes that look fun but cannot get past the barbie barrier no matter how hideous you make the toon to make is look like a freak of nature rather than some sex doll lol 

It's never too late to realize being gay...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

could be but i don't see V cooldown running O.o

I know, but he is clear doing the V-form backwards it even fires off the usual smoke but stops before you become the red ball of love..

Edited by Ashreon

Posted

do you even know how they bring upade before talking?

Posted

do you even know ?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This! 

Don't forget the giant fluffy paws too, we need them.

Oh.. My.. God..

Please.. No -----ing rabbits... or dogs.. or cats... costumes... AND NEVER.. EVER introduce large head potions....... Those costumes and those potions is a bad immersive combination...

Edited by Ashreon

Posted

Oh.. My.. God..
Please.. No -----ing rabbits... or dogs.. or cats... costumes... AND NEVER.. EVER introduce large head potions....... Those costumes and those potions is a bad immersive combination...

Bigger chest parts tho ... hmmm ......

Posted

I do not give a shit. You don't need to pull a game offline for 6 hours to implement an update. Most games update instantaneously, because the patches are sorted before that time, tested before that time, so all they need is to be quickly updated in an hour or two. Taking the game offline for huge chunks of time suggests the implementing and testing is done on the fly, which explains all the bugs and issues we get after every maintenance. So again, there is no excuses for 6 hour (reguarly extended for hours) maints. The process should be improved. Maybe the problem is due to KAKAO KR not giving them enough details or time with the patches, I'm not pointing fingers, other than to say it's too long.

Oh.. My.. God..

My tamer already has a tail!

1 person likes this