• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 1st - extended

546 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, considering my Ninja with +15 gear (Bares weapon), can take on a warrior with a DUO Liverto, and still manage to take him down, skill does come into play. Sure, the Ninja is squishy, as it should be. Ninja was never meant to be an armored titan who can survive anything. I love playing my warrior, especially if I just want to rush in, but the Ninja isn't that bad if you play it right. Class comes last. Every class in the game can be as good as any other if you play it correctly. Gear of course is important, but all the class dictates is your playstyle.

im sure you can beat that warrior if he was like 5 lvl+ below you.... as much as a lvl 60 in green +6 gear beats the crap out of a lvl 55 in full TRI or even TET...if there is one thing not needed in bdo then its skill... all you need is to outlevel/outgear the other player and its a 100% win ;)

Posted

• Hot Black Tea, Warm Milk and Valentine Event items will be deleted.

these were not temporary items, nor were we told they'd be removed after the event

trust me, with you ass hats running this game, i got in the habit, real fast, of reading the fine print.

get yo shit together

1 person likes this

Posted

alot of confusion would end if kakao would just stick to their guns and actually delete things when they say they are going to delete them. im getting tired of having to predict which event items i have to run through immediately and which event items i can hold on to and use at my convenience. we can keep octoberfest beer, we can't keep laventia rings, we can keep valentine's day chocolate, can't keep reward hot tea and warm milk for this event even though we were able to keep them from the rewards calendar months ago, we can keep mother's day chocolate all way back from last year, etc. just delete it after events for now on please. 

1 person likes this

Posted

event worthless useless 

Posted

alot of confusion would end if kakao would just stick to their guns and actually delete things when they say they are going to delete them. im getting tired of having to predict which event items i have to run through immediately and which event items i can hold on to and use at my convenience. we can keep octoberfest beer, we can't keep laventia rings, we can keep valentine's day chocolate, can't keep reward hot tea and warm milk for this event even though we were able to keep them from the rewards calendar months ago, we can keep mother's day chocolate all way back from last year, etc. just delete it after events for now on please. 

Don't blame Kakao.

Blame RNG.

Posted

Don't blame Kakao.

Blame RNG.

Everyone loves RNG right! xD

Posted

LOL COMMENT GOT REMOVED

WTB Optimization and games Memory Leak fixes!!!

2 people like this

Posted

So if it says 2015 and they have not renewed it for 2016/2017 does this not mean someone else can claim ownership and make Kakao great again?

chrome_2017-03-01_07-47-37.png

1 person likes this

Posted

So if it says 2015 and they have not renewed it for 2016/2017 does this not mean someone else can claim ownership and make Kakao great again?

QUICK! SOMEONE CALL TRUMP!!1

1 person likes this

Posted

Copyrighting generally lasts 70 years.

Posted

QUICK! SOMEONE CALL TRUMP!!1

"we're gonna build a wall along the desert border. a lot of bad hombres in the desert. we're gonna stop the flow of DKs coming in..."

Posted (edited)

Err no, the year at the copyright sign means the year the copyright claim was made on the published material and its year of publishment, aka the website.

If they would make a new additional site, it would get copyright 2017, date of material being published, but the content remains copyrighted after the claim (I believe 70 years or something).

Edited by Dinova

Posted

Err no, the year at the copyright sign means the year the copyright claim was made on the published material and its year of publishment, aka the website.

Someone can't understand a joke... xD

Posted

another hr.......................*waits very impatiently*

Posted

cant wait to try my DK :D I made 2 just incase i didnt like one of the prebuild/creations.

Posted

Hopefully Never.  Two-step "security" is an illusion and often is actually more of a risk than single step. 

I am very sorry some of you are so disappointed about the warm milk and the hot tea guys. Still, I would rely more on the descriptions rather than on my hopes. 

Even though the item removal may seem a bit pointless to some of you, those items were intended to be consumed within the period and to disappear at its end since the 1st day of the event, as it says their description (Valentines items are indeed temporary, I guess we don't need details on that).

If this is not enough I will, however, collect your feedback on this and forward it.

I hope this won't spoil the fun of today's update, Dark Knight is comiiiiing!

Those items didn't start out as temporary items.  The first events they were used in left them.  The only event items that should ever be temporary are those that are actually part of the event, NOT the rewards.  I have never come across another game that takes away awards like this one does. 

It might be this game feature, but is a bad decision over this kind of content. The event items in most of the games I played, items as such are permanent; gatherable/ obtainable only thru events (that's the main feature of any event, usually). The game takes back what is given, and that in a relatively short period, isn't normal. Even is about few potion.

This^

Posted

i have seen on korea streaming and dk can do one shot at 330 dp armor, DK have amazing burst damage too much OP trust me

15:oo UTC WAHAT?  O.o  7h for a bem bem bum bum one shot nerf omg gg reroll all DK ?

- ninja-kuno are useless rework please

- nerf Dark knight nerf witch/wizz warrior

- fix desync

- do sometime some discount perl shop it would be appreciated one year anniversary and the price of shop are the same cmon xD

Posted

I still have a few soccer balls and 10 Laventia coins!

:D

Posted

If you want event items to have a limited usable timeframe, such as 14 days if a 14 day event is running,  then put one of those little clocks on the time that counts down to its expiry whereupon it goes *poof*

You know, just like you have done for 7 day horse whistles.  Give out a stack of tea/milk/whatever, have the clock start, have it self expire when time runs out.

This way you dont forget to remove them, and we know they arent going to be around forever

Posted

I think Disney ruined that a long time ago, it lasts for decades now.

Posted

<3 DK ^_^ not in a rush but happy to try it :D

*Add t5 horses in the wild

*Add t9 horses

*Increase breeding rates

*Fix memory leak and optimization Y~Y

aaaannnddd Happy day *dance*

1 person likes this

Posted

If you want event items to have a limited usable timeframe, such as 14 days if a 14 day event is running,  then put one of those little clocks on the time that counts down to its expiry whereupon it goes *poof*

You know, just like you have done for 7 day horse whistles.  Give out a stack of tea/milk/whatever, have the clock start, have it self expire when time runs out.

This way you dont forget to remove them, and we know they arent going to be around forever

i fully agree, but you know, that'd be too convenient, and likely require they do some kind of.. "work"  **shudders**

Posted

<3 DK ^_^ not in a rush but happy to try it :D

*Add t5 horses in the wild

*Add t9 horses

*Increase breeding rates

*Fix memory leak and optimization Y~Y

aaaannnddd Happy day *dance*

Sweet :x

Posted (edited)

I play a DK on Korea Server and have been waiting for this quite sometime. Now i don't have to read Korean lang bullshit I cant understand cause the eng patch comes and goes....BUT!...She is finally here and ready to roll! Also I am maining her cause I know what  she can do personally and that was in shit gear. now I get to see her in full TRI Boss like a BOSS! LET THE DARK KNIGHT BEGIN!!!!!

Edited by Vindrah

Posted