• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 1st - extended

546 posts in this topic

Posted

I do hope they release their patch notes slighty before the actual "go live"... i wanna know before i dive in head first...

Posted

U r kidding, right? Extended? :(

1. Week 1 - You can create a Dark Knight but not play it
2. Week 2 - You can stare at it for 1 more week
3. Week 3 - You can log in now and level to level 5
4. You can use 2 skills now
5. Week 5 - Awakening patch downloaded but not applied
6. Week 6 - Dark What?
7. Week 7 - Awakening released and btw you can level you DK above lvl 5 now (oops we forgot about that thAng)
8. Week 8 - Y U NO made a "why a quit BDO vid" yet?

Posted

The only reason why I preordered 100 euro package was that exclusive outfit... which only looks good on warrior... not to mention its soulbound to 1 character therefor you dont even see people wearing them since new costumes looks better...

Everything looks different from preview, even your character in the character customization screen. The light, the perspective, the colour matching or also the graphic quality itself may or may not give the desired effect and it may appeal you or not.
Should i get a compensation everytime i change the appearance of my character because in game it doesn't look like i see him in the character customization tab?

Posted

Blue Accessories for Epheria Sailboat?

1 person likes this

Posted

Still wearing the costume also- It is the one of the only only quasi-classy (defined as not having tits hanging out) costumes.

And to whoever said it only looks good on Warrior- I think it looks plenty good on my Ranger.

whats wrong with tits hanging out?

Posted

Here is a link to my video I made showing a some of the Dark Knights play style and a complete walk through of the upcoming Kamasilvia Region.

This is my DK currently. Hope this helps kill some time since we got to wait an extra hour. (-.-)

Shows awakening gameplay to make us more angry nice job 

Posted

LOL

Posted

Someone needs a chill pill...

No. Someone is just tired of hearing "compensate me" every time a miniscule thing happens in this community.

6 people like this

Posted

Maintenance had to be extended by 1 hour.
Service is now scheduled to go live at 16:00 UTC.

We apologize for all inconvenience caused by this change.

@CM_Praballo
But you're already running with 2 decades old maintenance times.. 6hours when most games have no more than 2-3hrs per week IF they even do a maintenance and not just a server restart.. A lot do rolling updates and they don't have the redunculous mindset that EU/NA should share the maintenance hours because... reasons that are not valid reasons....

Please. Get. Up. To. Date. It's not so much to ask for after a year of service. It would also have the added benefits of improved game performance, better connectivity and what not --> happier player base and you would attract and keep more players.

1 person likes this

Posted

No. Someone is just tired of hearing "compensate me" every time a miniscule thing happens in this community.

This is the internet are you new here or something that kind of stuff is like a given your just feeding trolls...

Posted

lol
poor low lvl regions ~ rip mobs

Posted

30 min and Solooka start:)

2017-02-22_1499181637.JPG

2017-02-22_1499161873.JPG

Posted

Just came from work and was hoping I would be able to play in 20min.

Guess it's time to clean around the house for 80min xD 

Posted

This is the internet are you new here or something that kind of stuff is like a given your just feeding trolls...

yeh but imagine you order something in restaurant and they bring you food after 2h... that's not how it works... and no dont try to defend them .... they charge much more than they should for what they deliver... overpiced pearl shop...

Posted

lol
poor low lvl regions ~ rip mobs

debating on insta grinding or sniping costume its gonna be a pin in the ass to get both -_-

Posted

yeh but imagine you order something in restaurant and they bring you food after 2h... that's not how it works... and no dont try to defend them .... they charge much more than they should for what they deliver... overpiced pearl shop...

That's an mmo for you welcome to Scummy company pricing 

Posted

You are wasting your time on me to "educate" me on the normalcy of being entitled on the internet and assume I care about "feeding trolls"? Like it diminishes my point? Please do something with yourself other than policing my disinterest in watching people post bull on a forum board.

Posted

Straight up grind her to 56+ worry about looks later.. You don't even know if you like this class yet! Not to mention the amount of people looking for outfits GL with that at the mp!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Straight up grind her to 56+ worry about looks later.. You don't even know if you like this class yet! Not to mention the amount of people looking for outfits GL with that at the m

bullshit... its out long enough to know if you like it or not... 

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

Well this game has a lot of entitled spoiled brats. It's easy to see why given how many events and instances of free stuff they give out. Having come from games who rarely did events or give out free crap, and had maintenances lasting 24h+ quite commonly, this game is fairly great about things.

1 person likes this

Posted

You got an exclusive outfit, flutes, titles, name reservation and even some retro-active prizes (2 (3)? value packs) and if they will change something dramatically like the business model in F2P, you're hopefully going to get something, however in this specific case i don't see why you above the others should get a prize when basically your loyalty is nothing but your will to play a game that you enjoy in a way or another, be just a single aspect or the entire package.

No offense, but is just an extra hour, talking about compensation especially for these ones who wanted to buy the best "Package" for a game that everyone as you has purchased is something really silly.

Not sure what the extra hour has to do with anything but ok....Posted that before the extended was announced. Also, again, said it would be nice...not asking begging or anything else. Cool your heels people....

Posted

You are wasting your time on me to "educate" me on the normalcy of being entitled on the internet and assume I care about "feeding trolls"? Like it diminishes my point? Please do something with yourself other than policing my disinterest in watching people post bull on a forum board.

Don't give shit about compensation. Do give a shit about maintenances that's look and feel as if we time traveled 2 decades back in time when the prevalent mindset was EU/NA should totally share downtime hours...

I didn't spend 18 years getting older to take an actual out of my mind trip down memory lane to a time when the internet was more a "that strange thing only nerds do.." and not nerd in the good way nerd, but really bad and looked down upon... nerd.

Posted

are we gonna have the 5th pet in this patch?

Posted (edited)

That's not the best analogy, you know, you could have left that restaurant after 30 mins from your order, hell, you can even threat them to make a bad review on some kind of external site like trip-advisor about the quality of such kind of restaurant. That's how it works nowadays. 
You're still sit in this restaurant, you're still eating their food, you're still giving them money and come back everytime you want to go outside to eat something.
I agree that they should treat better their customers, but asking for a compensation just cuz you've spent 70 euro more than the average player is really silly to read, using your own analogy is like asking for a discount for the food when you're used to order lobster in the same restaurant that makes you unhappy, while others are fine with an amatriciana.

Edited by Rayin