• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 1st - extended

546 posts in this topic

Posted

First time that I'm happy about extended maintenacne because I still have work to do.:D

Posted

Event items are intended to be removed after the event, simply because they are part of it. Anyway guys, don't forget the One Year Anniversary! 

then don't give us the -----ing rewards in the first place! ... 

Posted

Yeah exactly, ignore the biggest part of mmos, the looks and the own char, and just grind her 24/7 without brain. You know what that is? Work, like, a job. And you obviously got none and live in a game. Take your time with her creation, learn her playstyle and enjoy playing her.

What he said ^^ lol

Posted

Oh ya and the extended? People should expect that by now. On another note, who intends to main the new class?

I think a lot of ppl for at least a month or so lots of Zarka tets have been sold already

Posted

Yeay, +1h :D

Posted

then don't give us the -----ing rewards in the first place! ... 

We've had those milk teas for about a month or more... So you've had the time to use em.

3 people like this

Posted

what game do you play that has maintenance at different times? Every Blizzard game, and every game I've ever played, maintenance happens at the same exact time for everyone because that's when servers go down. 

Also, their maintenances do last 2-3 hours sometimes. This isn't just a server maintenance though. When WoW has a bigger maintenance, it does last several hours like today. 

every FTP mmo i've ever touched has had their own dedicated servers in the US for the US players, and those in EU for EU players. US servers brought down at X time because OURS are located HERE in our country (specifically mostly in the san francisco bay area) and as such, when the US publisher brings down ITS servers for maint, it does not effect EU, KR, RU, IN, JP, or whatever the hell other countries even play these things.

BDO is an exception to this since there is no legit US publisher, and daum bv EUROPE is doing double duty. (by having dedicated servers at THEIR OFFICE in EU)

HOWEVER that is not to excuse them for any of their ass-hat-------ups. that's just inexperience, and having ASS HATS WORK IN YO COMPANY

Posted

We've had those milk teas for about a month or more... So you've had the time to use em.

Not everyone ... -.-' 

Posted (edited)

R.I.P My hyped confirmed??

9cqWn22.jpg

Edited by Yumua
Fixing image

Posted

How can it be more of a risk?

Two step verification is easily bypassed by hackers, they simply copy your pin card and magic tricks.

Seriously, the best security is a proper password.

Posted

Central (EU)10:00 CET23:59 CET

1 person likes this

Posted

The dark knight alrdy reaps Havoc.... 1 hour added to maintanance.... this class is sooo evul!!

Posted

I can see why people are upset about the consumables. I, personally, was saving the chocolate from valentine's day because I am new and not fully geared up to use the exp for grinding properly. If we'd all known the date of when things were being taken, I don't think people would be as angry. You guys should really work on your communication, because that seems to be the cause of most of the uproar: not telling us things.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sums up how they think of us pretty accurately.

aacm.PNG

Posted

How are people not understanding this? It's not that -----ing hard. The attendance items from the last event are going away. The ones from this event (Which we haven't even gotten yet.) will be staying. Jesus did people take a bunch of stupid pills before -----ing on the forums?

2 people like this

Posted

Guess I could have stayed in the office without leaving early.

nah, leaving early is always worth it

1 person likes this

Posted

Too many ppl QQ... Whine,whine,whine..Gimme this ,gimme that. Nerf this nerf that... Just play the game sounds like you all crying need to git gud or uninstall and go back to Minecraft...

4 people like this

Posted

Thank you for the update. I now have some extra time to take care of shit around the house before DK consumes me for the next few days!!

2 people like this

Posted

Too many ppl QQ... Whine,whine,whine..Gimme this ,gimme that. Nerf this nerf that... Just play the game sounds like you all crying need to git gud or uninstall and go back to Minecraft...

Dude if u don't get it.. The game is not playable right now. The people are bored and qq now cause they have nothing better to do :D

Posted

Is there any info when we will get elf city on south ? 

Posted

I do not give a shit. You don't need to pull a game offline for 6 hours to implement an update. Most games update instantaneously, because the patches are sorted before that time, tested before that time, so all they need is to be quickly updated in an hour or two. Taking the game offline for huge chunks of time suggests the implementing and testing is done on the fly, which explains all the bugs and issues we get after every maintenance. So again, there is no excuses for 6 hour (reguarly extended for hours) maints. The process should be improved. Maybe the problem is due to KAKAO KR not giving them enough details or time with the patches, I'm not pointing fingers, other than to say it's too long.

My tamer already has a tail!

Lol. Most MMOs I've played took long hours of maintenance when a major update was being applied. The only one that has no maintenance that I know of is GuildWars2.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Two step verification is easily bypassed by hackers, they simply copy your pin card and magic tricks.

Seriously, the best security is a proper password.

There's different methods;

• 2nd Password
  • 2FA
  • DigitalPrint (20 digit pin mixed with different digits (1A!"#$%&/(()=) -- Or anything else which you have to save somewhere
Edited by Yumua
"Bold" correction
1 person likes this

Posted

Not everyone ... -.-' 

ok so? they've been around longer than they should have stop complaining, yea it sucks but its kinda useless to complain about it.

Dude if u don't get it.. The game is not playable right now. The people are bored and qq now cause they have nothing better to do :D

In what way is the game not playable?

1 person likes this

Posted

That didn't answer anyones question. GG on beating around the bush entirely though!

They wil remove the old ones yes i think we stil get the other ones from the event not 100% sure tho

Posted

There's different methods;

• 2nd Password
  • 2FA
  • DigitalPrint (20 digit pin mixed with different digits (1A!"#$%&/(()=) -- Or anything else which you have to save somewhere

Agreed look at paysafecard that never gets hacked because its so secure