• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 1st - extended

546 posts in this topic

Posted

ok so? they've been around longer than they should have stop complaining, yea it sucks but its kinda useless to complain about it.

In what way is the game not playable?

The fact that it's currently under maintenance won't let you execute the game after the launching screen?

Posted

If the DK is as good as described, I will definitely main it once they add Awakening. Until then, I'll stick with my Warrior and Ninja

Posted

There's different methods;

• 2nd Password
  • 2FA
  • DigitalPrint (20 digit pin mixed with different digits (1A!"#$%&/(()=) -- Or anything else which you have to save somewhere

Good to know still won't use it.

As for the crybaby for extended update time, get a life, find new games, read a book... Plenty of things to do.

Posted (edited)

Its just funny cause we all wanna say "called it" and be like Trump

xD

When has there not been an extended downtime?

Edited by Ranger_Danger
1 person likes this

Posted

hoping the start button get fixed after dcing . it's soo irritating .

Posted

I can see why people are upset about the consumables. I, personally, was saving the chocolate from valentine's day because I am new and not fully geared up to use the exp for grinding properly. If we'd all known the date of when things were being taken, I don't think people would be as angry. You guys should really work on your communication, because that seems to be the cause of most of the uproar: not telling us things.

That's true, in many events they give some special kind of food or items that should disappear after the next manteinance or in a specific date and yet they're kept no matter what, while others are removed instantly, especially the most useful ones like exp or the ones that give weight limit.

Posted

Maybe they tested the  new rewards and surprise surprise...... they start on the 2nd March... which is hours away in EU and US, but it's now 2.11AM 2nd March in Australia  and guess what.. the program is set to EU/US time zones and shyte folks.. "we'd better fix this or else we'll cop more shyte from those whinging Aussies and Kiwis."

Yeah, thinking another Valentine's massacre is on the cards if they DON'T fix run times.

Posted

Aren't you kinda missing the mainhand Kriegsmesser?

THose are all Liverto bundles sooo no hes not xD

Posted

The fact that it's currently under maintenance won't let you execute the game after the launching screen?

Not sure if that was what that person was implying, i clearly understand its not playable physically due to maintenance. 

Posted (edited)

Agreed look at paysafecard that never gets hacked because its so secure 

Paysafe cards have 16 digits, all of which are numbers. Using a bruteforcer or any other algorithm guesser can find the digits because it's digits only. The fact that you have unique characters within the pin itself will honestly make it extremely hard to find out.

rQnN4P8.jpg

And that was 18 digits. (That's one of my passwords for another forum I belong too)

Edited by Yumua
18 Digit Statement
1 person likes this

Posted

Is there any info when we will get elf city on south ? 

Do you happen to know if there is any footage of this elf city from the Korean version? I've been trying to find out how big the homes are there. 

Posted

In what way is the game not playable?

Maintenance??? Dude , u high?

Posted (edited)

Maintenance??? Dude , u high?

hahahah i am.. pre game bong rips

edit.. well.. not high, working on getting me a buzz. i can't get high, stoned, baked, etc

Edited by jp351

Posted

e.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Good to know still won't use it.
As for the crybaby for extended update time, get a life, find new games, read a book... Plenty of things to do.

You won't be able to use these if BDO hasn't implemented these anyways.

As for the crybaby part, if you're talking to me, I honestly really couldn't are less. If you aren't, then I completely agree. It's just another hour, you won't die because of it.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

what game do you play that has maintenance at different times? Every Blizzard game, and every game I've ever played, maintenance happens at the same exact time for everyone because that's when servers go down. 

Also, their maintenances do last 2-3 hours sometimes. This isn't just a server maintenance though. When WoW has a bigger maintenance, it does last several hours like today. 

Blizzard does not have maintenance in NA when they do maintenance in EU and vice versa.

When WoW does have a big maintenance it usually last no more than 4hours. They used to have 6, 8, 10hr maintenance.. 10 years ago. That is rarely a thing these days. In fact most weeks it's just a rolling restart of servers. Most weeks you can stream the patch data while playing... WHILE installing the patch.. So please don't give me that bull.

This goes for a lot of companies.. GW2 is another great example and they've been doing that shit since their game went live..

Stop defending bullshit that shouldn't be around in this day and age. It's a ridiculously small patch. Maintenance should not take this long. It only points to horribly outdated shit on their part that can't keep up with current -----ing standards.. It's that bloody simple -.-'

Edited by Ashreon
1 person likes this

Posted

Dude if u don't get it.. The game is not playable right now. The people are bored and qq now cause they have nothing better to do :D

Again.... crying.. more crying. Game seems fine to me and many I know. *pours salt* Hmmm what is this update? Oh more to the game an even a new class oh and that's right Kamasilvia coming soon. I'd say that's pretty good so far on more content. Keep in mind this Kamasilvia is a part 1 there is 2 more parts coming to it, as well the area going to be huge! as far as not playable... in less than an hour that will be fixed lol. other than not playable idk wtf you mean!

Posted

hahahah i am.. pre game bong rips

too early :DD im going get high for DK :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Instead of continuing to complain about the hot black tea and warm milk you should probably be happy the ones you have currently stayed in place for as long as they did. Technically each monthly daily rewards event is its own event. They are not all one single event and they all clearly state in the description that they will be removed after each event.  Although I appreciate these events no matter what is given through them. Maybe they should just remove the monthly rewards for a few months or more. About 6 months maybe before the next one is introduced. Right now certain players feel like they are entitled to these events and have no appreciation for the devs helping out.  

P.S.  Just because KR version has something, does not mean we should get it too. 

Posted (edited)

I don't know. I kind of get the feeling, a lot of people here saved up those milk tea, for the sole reason to whine when it gets removed.

Edited by Dixs
1 person likes this

Posted

qdk4Zkt.jpg

Posted

So how was dk doin in KR guys? Worth getting one?

Posted

I don't know. I kind of get the feeling a lot of people here saved up those milk tea for the sole reason to whine when it gets removed.

I saved it up for my DK. Didnt want to waste good stuff on my alts? 

2 people like this

Posted

ugh servers arent up still wth

Posted

I saved it up for my DK. Didnt want to waste good stuff on my alts? 

lol you dont even got one yet tho whole roaster is alts already XD... bet you didnt even know dk was coming... when you was playing before