• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 1st - extended

546 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You couldnt be more wrong. The book for 7days or 50% scrolls, beer, valuepack, olvia channel. They dont give a crap about everyone being the same lvl speed or whatnot.

The people on the Olvia channel don't have your gear either. They get to the regular servers as lvl 58 after 30 days, not up to everyone else's gear level. 

Edited by LoveToDie

Posted

f dat.. just kill the person who said it!

Posted

The people on the Olvia channel don't have your gear either. They get to the regular servers as lvl 58, not up to everyone else's gear level. 

And again u are incorrect. Some ppl took a 31 day break exactly for that reason. And moreover the servers go to 58.99% which is 59 and more than 90% of the server.

Posted

13 more long ass minutes!!

Posted

egFfKQY.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

inb4 another 1 hour delay

Posted

What games do you play almost every single MMO i play take the game offline to do maintance and try to fix issues. Some issue just cant be worked on why they are running the game. It just time to do something else why it down and let them do their job. They will have it back up so we can play. It not like they don't want us to play, becuase they are losing money why the game is down. No one buying pearls and such.

Game don't need to be running for you to buy pearls as it is not their website that's on maintenance. You can just go to your account and buy them there... They ain't losing money.. But it will cause grievances in their customer base and that combined with all the other issues can and do make players leave. Thus their long ass maintenance to implement a bloody 700mb patch (is it ever more.......) is beyond what is reasonable.

But do tell me of all these MMO's that have the same hours of maintenance.
WoW, Rift, Wildstar, a lot of DayBreakz are roughly 2-3hr maintenance (when they actually do them.. which on average is twice a month). Not sure about Aion as I haven't touched the game since it went f2p.
I can only think of Eve and FF that has maintenance well beyond what other games have and FF, at least, provide a bigger patch than 700mb when they do have a long maintenance... I mean.. The last main story content introduction took 5hrs and that was 2gb of data... It's also done in a much more reasonable window even though it is shared EU/NA.

Posted

Let him dream. I usually find thst people who default to "neckbeard" "you grind 24/7" or "you are miserable" are usually projecting. The amusing thing is I am an RPer, half my characters are 56+, and I do more life skills than anything else yet I compete well in PvP. His assumption was still amusing none the less.

Yeah, i'm just chilling, usually the dog that barks louder is the one that bites less.

Make sure to put plenty of milk in that coffee.

Ok?
If you need an hug or something don't be afraid to ask it, i mean, if you get triggered so easily when your argument gets dismantled, i'm here to offer all the support you need.

Posted (edited)

And again u are incorrect. Some ppl took a 31 day break exactly for that reason. And moreover the servers go to 58.99% which is 59 and more than 90% of the server.

Well, I concede the point if this is true. I all I saw was that it had to be a new account. Not the 31 day thing. :Cheers:

So if I take a 31 day break i can join the Olvia channel now? Might as well. No way I'm gonna grind 58.9999 in the next 30 days anyway :P

Edited by LoveToDie

Posted

Kamasylvia PLZ

Konachan.com - 226199 original poco.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

All? Dude, I haven't used even ONE

i'm right there with you, was saving them to use later this month with the OTHERS we're getting in these attendances..

You're the one who threw ad personam to someone just because you couldn't win an internet fight with your argument which is "i paid more, i deserve more evri single tiem".I don't see where are you seeing these tears, probably your eyes are too wet to clearly see what's going on.
Now if you're done humiliating yourself, i have other threads to read while i'm drinking coffee, so excuse me sir.

they just need to get a glass stomach installed... someone's head is too far up their ass..

in my dictionary, we call these faceless morons spewing misinformed nonsense  "ass hats"

1 person likes this

Posted

Kamasylvia PLZ

-----ing furries

Posted

Well, I concede the point if this is true. I all I saw was that it had to be a new account. Not the 31 day thing. :Cheers:

So if I take a 31 day break i can join the Olvia channel now? Might as well. No way I'm gonna grind 58.9999 in the next 30 days anyway :P

Yes... I was thinking about this myself. But I rather trained my horses that last month so I can go for a T9.

Posted

Going to be fun!

Dank Knight to another Dank Knight

<DinkyKnight>
"Want to duo?"

<DankestKnight>
Hmmm...  nah... but.. (wait)

<DankestKnight> *
How bout I kill you! Muahahaha

Posted

Going to be fun!

Dank Knight to another Dank Knight

<DinkyKnight>
"Want to duo?"

<DankestKnight>
Hmmm...  nah... but.. (wait)

<DankestKnight> *
How bout I kill you! Muahahaha

lol

Posted

Kamasylvia PLZ

You should be in Archeage if this is what floats your boat. They have Cat girls with tails in that game if I remember correctly.

Posted

5 more mins 2 go

Posted (edited)

Kamasylvia PLZ

This is just disgusting. It has so many sexual annotations, that it has to be a pedophile's dream.

Edited by Dixs

Posted

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Extend by 1 more hour.

I want more of those delicious Tears by entitled People who dont know what to do with 60 minutes of their life.

What if I already did all the stuff I was supposed to do so I could enjoy my day off like I always do, because unlike you, I'm smart ;).

What if, I think that it's not too much to ask for proper up-to-date server systems, Database(s) and SAN so that they can reduce the amount of time spent (thus a lot of money in the long ass run) meanwhile most likely improving various aspect of the overall game experience.......

Could it be, that the annoyance is actually.. Oh my -----ing god. Well founded. Yes. It could.

1741525.png

Posted (edited)

You should be in Archeage if this is what floats your boat. They have Cat girls with tails in that game if I remember correctly.

We have ottar, fox people and other stuff. Maybe something like this comes to BDO too. :P

Edited by Nikiniki

Posted

Dank knight lol looks like i started somtn :D

Posted

3 hour delay comeing up

Posted

3 hour delay comeing up

possibly, but they just updated the launcher to say "dark knight now available"

Posted

Make sure to put plenty of milk in that coffee.

But milk got removed with this patch!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Posted

TWO MORE FKN MINUTES!!!!!!