• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 1st - extended

546 posts in this topic

Posted

YES, I want the witch outfit so bad D:

Serious question, why do you like it?

1 person likes this

Posted

Dark Knight hype :D

Games Memory Leak and Optimization fixes when?
Could we have the stairs at Crescents fixed please?

Can we have Alchemist's, Cook's, Craftsman's, Fisher's, Gatherer's, Hunter's, Trader's, Trainer's Belt/Earring/Ring/Necklace? Thx

Milren Fedora Costume when?
Night Cat Costume when?

what do you mean by memory leaks? About how much ram should the game take up at standerd 1080p?

Posted

Valk Sting Note or Taught Fallen Crop awaken outfit please...along with other classes awakening outfits besides zerk haha

bdo-sting-note-valkyrie-costume-5.thumb.jpg.f57aa79485a5c1f4c163f099a7ffd528.jpg

bdo-taught-fallen-crop-valkyrie-full-5.jpg

Those both look cool, I really like the knight one though, i probs would have the helm turned off though haha

Posted

Finding it a little messed up to delete attendance rewards personally.  Warm Milk and Hot Tea where given to me as a reward for logging in. Than they take them back or delete lol? We're even getting more of them in 4 days, so I dont get ito.O

Think I'm mostly qq'ing because having to grind without the +2 casting speed buff will suck. Like many I'm using x2 event crystals with 10% EXP in helmet when leveling, so rip cast speed. But who knows, maybe they're about to delete those gems to. It's also "event items":S

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm ready!

zaka.png

Posted

@Simon771 what you mean my profile picture is disturbning :(

It made me unable to focus on game/forum.

Posted

I'm ready!

zaka.png

How are people even opening Kzarka boxes for DK when you cant log in yet?

Posted

How are people even opening Kzarka boxes for DK when you cant log in yet?

You can get Kzarka for DK from Night Vendor

1 person likes this

Posted

Serious question, why do you like it?

Wasn't directed at me but personally I'm a fan of the dancer/fortune teller kind of look. It seems like it will have a lot of dye options, and with a white/gold/green theme it looks a lot like an outfit my White Mage main had in FFXIV before I quit that game, so it would be a nice homage to her. Might be odd, but that's why I like it so much :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Nerf Valkyries

Delete this person from the forums WHEN?

.... But seriously, this joke hurt me in the inside a litle

Posted

Just logged in and it says to pick a family name?! is my account deleted?!?! 

Posted

Just logged in and it says to pick a family name?! is my account deleted?!?! 

If you read the launcher it says the following: "Be sure to set your country!"

Posted

One Year Anniversary  cash shop 30% discount? please please

Posted

It made me unable to focus on game/forum.

Naww, thank you :x

Posted

Nerf Darkknight and Sorc.

Posted

Nerf Darkknight and Sorc.

DK isn't even op, not even in KR. It's pretty mediocre in the long run, aside from being able to murder witch/wiz and close in on their double teleport.

Posted

Delete wizard 

Posted

Uhm, why we got Hot Black Tea and Warm Milk in our current Attendence reward if they will get deleted?

why are you taking this stuff away from us honestly???

Posted

One Year anniversary and the first idea is to delete items that are FINITE in supply. You CANNOT earn more unless given by events. This adds and equal factor, nobody has more than another. 
Removing things like the Silver and Gold Rings, Rio Medallions, things like those made sense to be removed, but why you're removing the Attendance potions honestly astonishes me.

@CM_Yukimura I love Black Desert and I stand up for the game anytime I see someone badmouthing it or saying false things, but this is disappointing and makes no sense at all. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

One Year anniversary and the first idea is to delete items that are FINITE in supply. You CANNOT earn more unless given by events. This adds and equal factor, nobody has more than another. 
Removing things like the Silver and Gold Rings, Rio Medallions, things like those made sense to be removed, but why you're removing the Attendance potions honestly astonishes me.

@CM_Yukimura I love Black Desert and I stand up for the game anytime I see someone badmouthing it or saying false things, but this is disappointing and makes no sense at all. 

Yeah like??? A lot of us weren't just chugging these, we were saving them for useful times and now they're all going to waste because we were given no warning that they could be deleted? Like why on earth are you deleting things you're just gonna give back to us in a few days.

If its just because of the DK release and you don't want people to have the XP boosts, that logic doesn't really hold weight when you can just turn in your 10mil pirate coins and level up

@
CM_Yukimura

Event items are intended to be removed after the event, simply because they are part of it. Anyway guys, don't forget the One Year Anniversary! 

The Warm Milk and Hot Black Tea were not deleted at the end of the last calendar "event", why are they getting deleted this time? Unless you mean the whole year was the event???

Edited by Toize
1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah like??? A lot of us weren't just chugging these, we were saving them for useful times and now they're all going to waste because we were given no warning that they could be deleted? Like why on earth are you deleting things you're just gonna give back to us in a few days.
If its just because of the DK release and you don't want people to have the XP boosts, that logic doesn't really hold weight when you can just turn in your 10mil pirate coins and level up

@
CM_Yukimura

The Warm Milk and Hot Black Tea were not deleted at the end of the last calendar "event", why are they getting deleted this time?

I agree that I was also saving them for times like when starting out Dark Knight. But if it says they were supposed to be removed at the end of the event then you should have expected it at some point. I can see how it is misleading when we have them for a while even after the event is ended, but still the plan was to have them deleted. And even though they are on the current attendance sheet, they could also get removed and be replaced. You don't know exactly what is happening. 

2 people like this

Posted

I agree that I was also saving them for times like when starting out Dark Knight. But if it says they were supposed to be removed at the end of the event then you should have expected it at some point. I can see how it is misleading when we have them for a while even after the event is ended, but still the plan was to have them deleted. And even though they are on the current attendance sheet, they could also get removed and be replaced. You don't know exactly what is happening. 

I mean yeah but what even is the "Event" that they're from? You'd think it was from the calendar event but I've had some of my teas since the very first calendar event they were given in, which was??? Ages ago???

Posted

Deleting the milk and tea is just pointless :(

agree i was keeping them for "later" :/

Posted

I mean yeah but what even is the "Event" that they're from? You'd think it was from the calendar event but I've had some of my teas since the very first calendar event they were given in, which was??? Ages ago???

I believe it was originally from the december event, and lasted until like the month of january not sure though.

Posted

Why the ----- are you deleting the warm milk? Hindering your p2convenience?

Not giving any shop item in calendar event anymore, but that is not enough, now even delete the crap event items...

What is next, removing every black stone?