• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 1st - extended

546 posts in this topic

Posted

key sleeve outfit when?

Posted

• Hot Black Tea, Warm Milk and Valentine Event items will be deleted.

Why???????? We will continue to receive more and more tea from attendance rewards and I still have 20 Milk and 15 Tea, and few chocolates. what is wrong with this??? why you will delete it?

Posted

• Hot Black Tea, Warm Milk and Valentine Event items will be deleted.

Removed? WTF!

Posted

Removed? WTF!

This sux yea :((

Kakao giving us some gifts and then take them from us... smart

Posted

This sux yea :((

Kakao giving us some gifts and then take them from us... smart

I don't know who is the administrator of all these bad ideas but for me it's a suicide, or maybe they thinks that all people have time to play BDO 24h/24h? Money doesn't grow on trees, you know.

Posted

Which part of 14 livertos did you miss when you made this comment?

which 1 liverto did you miss? there's 15

Posted

@CM_Yukimura può pucciare la cioccolata artigianale 00019985.png nel mio latte caldo 00016298.png se lo desidera, prima che scompaiano magicamente ... è una merenda appetitosa lo prometto PHK5YEd.png?1

(inviting Yukimura for breakfast hehe)

BTW thanks really for keeping us updated, replying actively to the questions from the community and being fun at the same time ... even if managing some complains is not really easy sometimes you are able to be cool anyway deco_d_pastel_02.gif

2 people like this

Posted

I really hope the 1 year anniversary is not the DUO ogre ring...

and you gonna fix desync now right?

duo ogre ring? could u explain please?

Posted

@CM_Yukimura I love Black Desert and I stand up for the game anytime I see someone badmouthing it or saying false things, but this is disappointing and makes no sense at all. 

A lot of us who pick on the utter crap they try to spoonfeed us these days felt and did like you do at one point.

It passes when they've spoonfed you enough shit. I welcome you to our club, future nagger.

Posted

Why the ----- are you deleting the warm milk? Hindering your p2convenience?

Not giving any shop item in calendar event anymore, but that is not enough, now even delete the crap event items...

What is next, removing every black stone?

Not sure what you mean specifically by shop items, but if you're talking about the pearl shop a 7 day horse flute is being given out for two reasons.

1. Through the attendance sheet

2. for making a Dark Knight character and posting it to the beauty album.

besides if they kept out giving such items there would absolutely be no reason to have those items in the shop.

Posted (edited)

Sorry, but 6hrs maintenance again...

It should not take THAT long to install a patch, see that it's running and start the servers back up.
It shouldn't take that long running maintenance on your hardware and/or run various system maintenance tools.

Pleeeeeaase start taking care of your insane maintenances. Every other game company can do it in a decent 2-3 hour window, most often with the game still running next to the maintenance AND THEY DON'T DO IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE -----ING DAY BUT DURING THE NIGHT. I don't give a rat's ass about your we need to do it at the same time as NA.. because you don't and you know it. You just do to save money at the expense of your consumers.

Whatever your excuses would be, they are lame at best, exceptionally outdated and incorrect at best. Just fix it. We're in 2017 and your maintenance is like stepping 18 years back in time.. It's bloody embarrasing...

Edited by Ashreon
3 people like this

Posted

It should not take THAT long to install a patch, see that it's running and start the servers back up

You can strike that, it's not like they log into the game to check.

C'mon, they'd have to post videos of them logging into the game after the shit that was ranger awakening patch.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not sure what you mean specifically by shop items, but if you're talking about the pearl shop a 7 day horse flute is being given out for two reasons.

1. Through the attendance sheet

2. for making a Dark Knight character and posting it to the beauty album.

besides if they kept out giving such items there would absolutely be no reason to have those items in the shop.

7 day flute is a joke, go check the first calendar event and you will see the difference between actual and past rewards.

Hint: Actual are a JOKE.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

That didn't answer anyones question. GG on beating around the bush entirely though!

Uhm, yes it does.

It's an item that's only supposed to be around during said event, in this case the attendance reward for this month.

Hench they're deleting them manually since the Warm Milk and Black Tea have never been deleted after the attendance reward finished.

And if you plebs are stupid enough to think it'll delete the Warm Milk and Black Tea you HAVEN'T received yet, then Good Luck Humanity. Stupidity has finally reached an all time low.

Edited by Ashreon

Posted

Main point is that if they plan on doing this after every event, we will have 5 days to spend 20 warm milks and 20 hot black teas, that would make these rewards even more stupid.

But yeah, in the line of this company.

Posted

@CM_Yukimura può pucciare la cioccolata artigianale 00019985.png nel mio latte caldo 00016298.png se lo desidera, prima che scompaiano magicamente ... è una merenda appetitosa lo prometto PHK5YEd.png?1

(inviting Yukimura for breakfast hehe)

BTW thanks really for keeping us updated, replying actively to the questions from the community and being fun at the same time ... even if managing some complains is not really easy sometimes you are able to be cool anyway deco_d_pastel_02.gif

Nice that he replies actively but would be even nicer if he suggested to them to let us keep our warm milk and hot black tea which is honestly the most dumb thing to remove, all mine were from attendance rewards and I never knew that was considered an event since we always have it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm still not over them taking my rum!

3 people like this

Posted

You can strike that, it's not like they log into the game to check.

C'mon, they'd have to post videos of them logging into the game after the shit that was ranger awakening patch.

Errrh.

1. You don't need to log in to the game to see if it works - you do however, need to boot up the game on the server if it boots successfully game works. If it crashes it don't. It's that simple.

2. No need for videos, the maintenance crew is not the development department and ain't got nothing to do with what is actually released.

Posted

So many spoiled brats in here..

But no, seriously, they are removing the old ones, we get new ones next week. I think we can all live for a week without the milk or tea.. seriously..

5 people like this

Posted

I guess theyre gonna change the attendance reward tea and milk into something else that gives the same buff and they realised perhaps at the last minute people would then be able to stack the effects?

One thing i do know for sure is giving out attendance rewards and then taking them back is not a smart play, and nobody should be surprised people are concerned about this.

Posted

I guess theyre gonna change the attendance reward tea and milk into something else that gives the same buff and they realised perhaps at the last minute people would then be able to stack the effects?

One thing i do know for sure is giving out attendance rewards and then taking them back is not a smart play, and nobody should be surprised people are concerned about this.

Ohai st00pid, good to see that we're writing 2017 and you're still more plentiful than ever.

How's about you read what they've stated.

1. They're going to remove the black tea/warm milk from previous attendance rewards as they should have been automatically removed. Count yourself lucky that they were not automatically deleted. I don't know how you want them to remove something from your inventory that does not exist for another week. So yeah.... That brain you have, use it.

2. They aren't doing anything that isn't advertised - again, it's about using that brain thing of yours, seriously, it tends to make life a lot easier! If you carefully look at the Black Tea/Warm Milk you'll notice yellow letters stating *THIS WILL BE REMOVED WHEN THE EVENT ENDS*

2 people like this

Posted

Boy am I ever glad I horded easter eggs last year :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ohai st00pid, good to see that we're writing 2017 and you're still more plentiful than ever.

How's about you read what they've stated.

1. They're going to remove the black tea/warm milk from previous attendance rewards as they should have been automatically removed. Count yourself lucky that they were not automatically deleted. I don't know how you want them to remove something from your inventory that does not exist for another week. So yeah.... That brain you have, use it.

2. They aren't doing anything that isn't advertised - again, it's about using that brain thing of yours, seriously, it tends to make life a lot easier! If you carefully look at the Black Tea/Warm Milk you'll notice yellow letters stating *THIS WILL BE REMOVED WHEN THE EVENT ENDS*

I still agree with him on one part though we're logging in for those attendance rewards every month even our prior warm milk and hot black tea we logged in for those days it's still not right to take them away from us regardless of if it's suppose to vanish after an event (what event btw attendance rewards is an every month thing I don't call that an event we also login for those rewards) honestly don't see the point of them giving us those as attendance rewards if they're just going to remove them every month, not right to force us to use them ASAP when we don't currently or may not currently need to, it also makes absolutely no sense since I've collected 100 of each and now all of a sudden they decide to remove them after 2 months of attendance rewards? their logic is flawed.

Edited by Excisionex

Posted

Anyone having trouble with the launcher? White background and still shows 100% but cannot type in pw......

Posted

Uhm, why we got Hot Black Tea and Warm Milk in our current Attendence reward if they will get deleted?

Might as well ask a monkey about this. Kakao doesn't know shit.