• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Musa Open World Chronicles - Vol 1

55 posts in this topic

Posted

:|Calling people monkeys is pretty hateful...you can criticize without insulting people.  It's not white knighting either to be calling people out on bullshit.  The OP has a lot of room to improve, and you were correct in your one piece of constructive criticism.  No need to generalize and put him(and for some reason EVERY NA musa...?) down.

1 person likes this

Posted

:|Calling people monkeys is pretty hateful...you can criticize without insulting people.  It's not white knighting either to be calling people out on bullshit.  The OP has a lot of room to improve, and you were correct in your one piece of constructive criticism.  No need to generalize and put him(and for some reason EVERY NA musa...?) down.

Calling someone a monkey is hateful? oh boy! how the ----- do you get through the day?

Tbh every musa that makes videos from the west is trash (sinistersaint is the only exception)

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't make Musa videos, but i have 520 apdp... all you would see is people vanishing and very little skill needed 
The class requires people to be either VERY Good or VERY geared.. just like a lof of other non top tier classes in BDO

Like my witch for example.. its Very geared, and requires absolutely no skill at all to destroy everyone 

If you can't be mechanical on a mechanical class, witch/wizard/warrior are available 

1 person likes this

Posted

Calling someone a monkey is hateful? oh boy! how the ----- do you get through the day?

Tbh every musa that makes videos from the west is trash (sinistersaint is the only exception)

9_9It is hateful, I don't know why you're defensive about it.  Never said I was triggered or anything, so I don't understand how it warranted such a response.  Doesn't really matter anyway, that wasn't the main point of my post.

And yes, there aren't many good NA/EU musa pvp vids...that doesn't say much about the top musa players in each server.  Just means none of the good ones make videos..

I don't make Musa videos, but i have 520 apdp... all you would see is people vanishing and very little skill needed 
The class requires people to be either VERY Good or VERY geared.. just like a lof of other non top tier classes in BDO

Like my witch for example.. its Very geared, and requires absolutely no skill at all to destroy everyone 

If you can't be mechanical on a mechanical class, witch/wizard/warrior are available 

Your perception of the game is a bit warped.  Just because people are not that good as a class, does not mean they should reroll a different class just because it is easier.  I rerolled musa from my wizard back when wizard was king pre-awakening(obviously not much has changed since then, huh...).  I was able to get easy kills and party wipes with the simple sage/meteor/blizzard and staying backline with ranged spells, but playing it was too boring for me.  Instead, I rerolled a class that obviously had it much worse in terms of game balance(mainly in group pvp, which I participated in often), simply because it was more fun for me.  Was it the smartest choice?  No, probably not.  Was it the best choice for me who slowly lost interest in the game?  Definitely.  

Posted (edited)

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it.  It's funny that you remember me from Savanna though since our core was only in that guild for like 2 weeks before Bnat imploded his guild and we ditched that sinking ship to go back and rebuild Hybrid from the ground up as Juicy.  

That was interesting...when i was in Nigh Watch we were a tier 3 node guild...So was Aftershock...He should've done his homework...
When asked in RBF why his guild is dying...His response was, "I kicked all the players that didn't know how to pvp"...
Inside, I was saying, "Well you werent even good yourself"

Edited by Legendaire

Posted

for the ppl saying we should use bow more often, isnt it really useless in big wars and in 1v1s barely useful, against classes like ranger and wiz its useful but when most classes have a block and super armour/iframe movement, its kinda super risky without the high reward.

Posted

for the ppl saying we should use bow more often, isnt it really useless in big wars and in 1v1s barely useful, against classes like ranger and wiz its useful but when most classes have a block and super armour/iframe movement, its kinda super risky without the high reward.

I use it for 1v1 or when outnumbering someone that tries to keep his distance or moves too much I dash away and let him fight my partner then stub arrow and get in. It works great because they keep their focus on the closest target and will completely ignore the musa that ran away.

Posted

Nice Vid bro gz on the Tet dande still working on mine.

Try a kutum bro for Increase damage you will see the difference and Il see you in RBF.

Obaah

Posted

I use it for 1v1 or when outnumbering someone that tries to keep his distance or moves too much I dash away and let him fight my partner then stub arrow and get in. It works great because they keep their focus on the closest target and will completely ignore the musa that ran away.

i guess thats true, however that only works if the opponent you're trying to stun does an attack which is completely open without block or SA.

Posted

wtf, so many buttburt kids

Posted

That was interesting...when i was in Nigh Watch we were a tier 3 node guild...So was Aftershock...He should've done his homework...When asked in RBF why his guild is dying...His response was, "I kicked all the players that didn't know how to pvp"...
Inside, I was saying, "Well you werent even good yourself"

LOL!  The reality is he recruited some players who were previously banned due to shovel exploiting or something that had just come back on new accounts which caused a rift with a bunch of his Savanna officers and members who promptly quit.  Afterwards he tried to play it off in discord/gchat talking about how we didn't need those scrubs anyways since he had our core and those guys didn't know how to pvp like us and blah blah blah...  Needless to say the entire situation didn't sit well with our core so decided we'd rather rebuild Hybrid than stay under his toxic leadership.  

Posted

i guess thats true, however that only works if the opponent you're trying to stun does an attack which is completely open without block or SA.

thats y u get evasive shot alows u too juke out of way and intsantly get back into chase 

Posted

thats y u get evasive shot alows u too juke out of way and intsantly get back into chase 

that wasnt for when the guy is attacking you, but when you try to stun an enemy whos being attacked by your teammate, if the enemy does a super armour attack or frontal block, your stub arrow is near useless, and if you mistime it, 15 more secs til its usable.

Posted

that wasnt for when the guy is attacking you, but when you try to stun an enemy whos being attacked by your teammate, if the enemy does a super armour attack or frontal block, your stub arrow is near useless, and if you mistime it, 15 more secs til its usable.

ya now in game I rarely fire bow thinking itll cc lol just hope it does and if it does musas fast enough to get over to the person in time 

Posted

ye arrow rarely stuns nowadays cuz all the superarmour and iframes stuff going on

Posted

There's clearly room for improvement here, specially when it comes to back-chases (or what i call "hornet'ing"). But no need to bash the dude for putting up a vid where he states "taking a break from the grind", which for me seems like he's mainly a pve type of person (and he said himself he's not that great). i Think we all have our starting-point.

Regarding using the bow, it doesn't matter if you gonna need it or not, knowing how to quickly switch stances and shoot (and i don't speak quick sloted stub, which is thrash, i'm speaking back-chase triple shot), it's gonna developpe your overall dexterity with the class, and you never know when you gonna need that juicy arrow from a fleeing enemy or something. There's room for tricky plays with triple shot, you can easily transition to block katana (which is INCREIDBLY SMOOTH), "Back"-chase to the side, and shoot in front of you with a quick spin of the camera, this is all 1v1 scenario, but it's always, always useful to know how to pull these things off.

Posted

Lol all these kids raging about him not using blade

Blades pretty much only viable in 1v1s against certain classes/bad players, the ammount of witch/wiz/soon to be awakened dks spamming aoes means that shits a death sentence in group fights

aside from that why would you want to?  If you just initiate right you should be able to 1combo anything with your awakened stance

personally I main berserker and love it when musas try to do blade shit=free kills

Posted

Lol all these kids raging about him not using blade

Blades pretty much only viable in 1v1s against certain classes/bad players, the ammount of witch/wiz/soon to be awakened dks spamming aoes means that shits a death sentence in group fights

aside from that why would you want to?  If you just initiate right you should be able to 1combo anything with your awakened stance

personally I main berserker and love it when musas try to do blade shit=free kills

TRY is your main word there, good musas can pull it off properly to the point they shouldnt be cced, like one of your heals has a frontal block for a long time, thats an easy back dash extended dragon bite combo, lots of zerkers fall to that thinking that they're hp helps them against our awakening combo....

1 person likes this

Posted

TRY is your main word there, good musas can pull it off properly to the point they shouldnt be cced, like one of your heals has a frontal block for a long time, thats an easy back dash extended dragon bite combo, lots of zerkers fall to that thinking that they're hp helps them against our awakening combo....

there are a lot of bad berserker's out there, I can't deny that but no one worth a ----- is going to use wrath and ire while fighting a musa

honestly as long as the berserker isn't complete ass blade skills are not viable against it...like seriously all you have to do is devestation or any other super armor skill that has a cc

its not just zerkers either...most classes awakenings gave them skills with super armor and a cc...it's really all you need to stop blade stance if you time it right

Posted

there are a lot of bad berserker's out there, I can't deny that but no one worth a ----- is going to use wrath and ire while fighting a musa

honestly as long as the berserker isn't complete ass blade skills are not viable against it...like seriously all you have to do is devestation or any other super armor skill that has a cc

its not just zerkers either...most classes awakenings gave them skills with super armor and a cc...it's really all you need to stop blade stance if you time it right

thats true, but many of the zerkers i fight 1v1 fall for this, though i dont fight a lot of zerkers...

Posted

You act like you would never get caught by a stub arrow.  Sure, you can avoid most of it, but you will definitely get caught sometimes.  Good musas throw it out whenever they can.  It's a free attempt at a cc in 1v1s.  I've fought zerkers while they had awakening and I didn't.  The advantage we have over you is our mobility and an active block, which we have plenty of in our base class.  It's a 50-50 fight between a musa+zerker.  Either we get grabbed or you get stunned, either one ends in death.

Posted (edited)

oh god.. I read Cryptid's comment, now Im afraid to click 

NA blader community is aids :/

SO many still don't run accuracy .. AP stack like monkies.. and refuse to equip a kutum

edit - I watched it

You rely on BtB way way too much
Never once saw anything in blade... wizards are easy to deal with once you bait out cataclysm/Jail.. stub and kill with the long combo

awnnnn

Im not a monkey *-*

love me please

!topic  

Idk what to say really,you just spam the crescent blade skills,no CC chain or something like that ...

But im looking forward for more videos,i like to watch it anyway :)

Edited by Hissis

Posted

You act like you would never get caught by a stub arrow.  Sure, you can avoid most of it, but you will definitely get caught sometimes.  Good musas throw it out whenever they can.  It's a free attempt at a cc in 1v1s.  I've fought zerkers while they had awakening and I didn't.  The advantage we have over you is our mobility and an active block, which we have plenty of in our base class.  It's a 50-50 fight between a musa+zerker.  Either we get grabbed or you get stunned, either one ends in death.

it's not free though, it's a risk since you not have superarmor while using it while berserker's can use moving shooting (iframe) at the same time and get a kd, and no a berserker shouldn't be caught by a stub arrow, it's too easy to chain super armor to be out of it unless your opponent is cc'd

problem is that like musas they're are a lot of bad berserker's who only know how to grab chain and haven't really learned how to use the rest of the kit (it's actually quite good without the grab spam)

Posted

it's not free though, it's a risk since you not have superarmor while using it while berserker's can use moving shooting (iframe) at the same time and get a kd, and no a berserker shouldn't be caught by a stub arrow, it's too easy to chain super armor to be out of it unless your opponent is cc'd

problem is that like musas they're are a lot of bad berserker's who only know how to grab chain and haven't really learned how to use the rest of the kit (it's actually quite good without the grab spam)

It is free since we can cancel out of it if we see a zerker using their ranged skill, which is much easier to anticipate than a stubarrow backchasing out of awakening stance.  You do not have so many super armors that you are never out of super armor.  There are always openings between cooldowns.  It's not to say that we should rely on stub arrow, but telling me that you anticipate every single stub arrow a musa could possibly put out is disingenuous.

Posted (edited)

the way i use stub arrow is i back chase in awakening while holding shift+c (along with lmb) this switches to non awakening does triple arrow and goes back to awakening into fiery angel, the transition has frontal block so i wont be cced unless you time it correctly; basically SA -> very short duration of vunerability when shooting -> frontal block.

Edited by Valient

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0