• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Any classes in the game that you just cant stand?

42 posts in this topic

Posted

fCLmz3.gif

Not me. I have no problems with any of them. Since none of my characters are over 49. lol

Posted (edited)

Do you mean cannot stand to play or cannot stand to face? There are several I hate to play and I don't play them anymore- they make nice alts to degrade items or to stand in farms and gather crops. I like playing Ranger, Tamer and Maewah. I hate Sorc and Valk. I am meh about Kuno and Witch. I have not tried Warrior or Berserker.

Edited by Grizabella

Posted (edited)

Giants.
I LITERALLY can't stand when they are flagged on me.

Edited by Royton

Posted

The only thing close to that for me... is when the player rolls an established named character that is a TOTAL mismatch for the class.... prime example I saw yesterday:

neliel-neliel-tu-oderschvank-18558953-45  .... &  http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/0057b8789a4476c93472d13a22cd9630/http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt45/RukiaKulchicki/Nel14.jpg

CLEARLY a Valkyrie ...  but what was their ingame Class instead? ... a SORCERESS  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

c97994f1e2d77010fd4a383c80fa80ff.png

On topic: Warriors. There's just something about the dash, block, dash, block, dash, block that infuriates me.

Edited by Tryldom
1 person likes this

Posted

Tamers. I hate that their pet is basically a landmine stun grenade. 

4 people like this

Posted

and, of course, zerkers. lololololgrabgrablololgrabxdxdxdxdgrabgrabzxddddddd

Posted

Wizards

Posted

zerkers hands down :D

Posted

Warriors, move block move block move block, grab, burst.  I am the best!  Pre 56 they are shit to play with as well for pve.  Was so painful to level.  Then after 56 its easy mode pvp and pve to the point where you actually fall asleep grinding.

2 people like this

Posted

Dislike playing sorc and zerker. Dont get the feel for any of those two.

Posted

Valkyrie. Her overwhealming grace and elegance is too hard to- nah i kid lol Valk is one of my favorites I'd say sorc because thers a lot i don't like about her

The only thing close to that for me... is when the player rolls an established named character that is a TOTAL mismatch for the class.... prime example I saw yesterday:

neliel-neliel-tu-oderschvank-18558953-45  .... &  http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/0057b8789a4476c93472d13a22cd9630/http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt45/RukiaKulchicki/Nel14.jpg

CLEARLY a Valkyrie ...  but what was their ingame Class instead? ... a SORCERESS  

I just noticed. Nel has a a giath helm lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Tamers. I hate that their pet is basically a landmine stun grenade. 

for real, tamers are more aids than zerkers and wizards.

dash dash, pet cc, dash back, full combo that doesn't seen like it will ever end until the target is ded. but if i ever survive their combo they are dead meat.

Posted (edited)

4 Actually. Wizard. Warrior. Witch. Zerker. In that order.

I also lowkey hate valk simply because i like the idea of the class but hate the direction they executed making her.

Edited by KeenEye

Posted

Valkyrie. Her overwhealming grace and elegance is too hard to- nah i kid lol Valk is one of my favorites I'd say sorc because thers a lot i don't like about her

I just noticed. Nel has a a giath helm lol

nel is a babe ichigo shouldv bang her.

Posted

Wizard = one shot gg ez

Beserker = grab, grab, grab, grab, grab, grab, grab... 1000 years later, grab....

Posted (edited)

latest?cb=20140317130903

Edited by chornax

Posted

Wizards and rangers... Like farm griefing aint enough, they can kill you any time they want...

Posted

Sorc

Doing literally 0 damage with all my skills because they I-framed the whole thing is lame af. "But its balanced cause stamina" 

Posted (edited)

As a cq class its a pain to do awa.bosses with all the Wizard/Witch pets blocking your view while also getting super annoying aoe graphic spam in your face.
Its already tough enough to escape the boss ult without all that hindering you.

Edited by Eternal2nd
1 person likes this

Posted

Anything female.  I just can't stand the female combat sounds in 'most any game.  I have reluctantly made a DK so that I can get the event reward but I suspect I'll never do much with her.

Posted

Anything female.  I just can't stand the female combat sounds in 'most any game.  I have reluctantly made a DK so that I can get the event reward but I suspect I'll never do much with her.

misogynist 

1 person likes this

Posted

misogynist 

I freely admit it :D  I'm female so I have enough of my own squeaking and whining irl without having to listen to it in-game too !

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm female 

SURE YOU ARE 

6 people like this