• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Any classes in the game that you just cant stand?

42 posts in this topic

Posted

1v1 Warrior, full retards can win a 1v1 easy with this class all u need to do is block attack block attack grab attack GG.

Group Witch&Wizards, most brain dead class ever, press a button and u literally just delete ppl.

Posted

Wizards. 

If you see one grinding in your area, you might as well PK him before he PK's you.  You know he's going to do it..because he's a wizard.

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't even bother with a wizard, just spam "NERF WIZARD" mail to daum every day. And yeah f00k Warriors too, they are nothing but block bug abusers.

1 person likes this

Posted

I can't stand the classes that park their wagons across the street.

Posted

I don't like playing Ranger, worst gameplay I've come across in an MMO lately.

Posted (edited)

I dont really have any issue with any class.

But i do have a sh#t ton of issue with PA bad job at balancing all their class.

Just not fan of wiz-witch, that's hand down the most boring class i ever play. ( too bad witch have the custest female class hands down, i wish i could use any "face" & body with any class )

Edited by woots

Posted

Warrior is probably the most broken class, and Wizard is the most braindead one.

Warrior utilizing his block bug can grab you while he remains in super armor, which means you have very little choice to fight against this abuse. If you don't time your iframe right before he grabs your dead. Even when you time it right stupid desync grabs you out of iframe anyways. 

As for Wizards all u need to do is press buttons.

Posted

1v1 Warrior, full retards can win a 1v1 easy with this class all u need to do is block attack block attack grab attack GG.

Group Witch&Wizards, most brain dead class ever, press a button and u literally just delete ppl.

ill agree wizard is most brain dead class, but not witch, and especially not if its got a dp build

Ive played all classes and i can say ranger and wizard are the most boring faceroll classes

Posted

I started a witch to have an alchimist character and i find her really uninteresring to play.

Posted

Berserkers definitely, no class ingame should be this braindead-easymode able to cc combo lock some THIS easily. Who at PA thought it was a good idea to give a class more than one grab?

Posted

Hm, in PvP I dont really have any classes I hate etc. But I really hate the look on Musa and Ninja(atleast Ninja with that stupid hat). I get so triggered when i see them.. not sure why. 

Posted (edited)

I hate zerkers. Being able to hold someone in the air while the mob does the last hit on you is the most annoying thing you can ever experience in my opinion.

And a class revolving around grabs (which can't be countered) is just a very bad game mechanic.

Edited by Shioro

Posted

Overall... Probably warrior... I think its absolutely ridiculous you can perma block everything aside from grabs while still having a high damage burst ult. 

Second probably sorcs with a better connection than me lol 

Posted

Berserker.

Posted

Hate to fight... warrior.

Hate to play..... Tamer. What could have been a great class messed up bu terrible pet AI, lack of control and lack of variety.

Posted

Biggest class I hate to play is a witch. Because I already got a wizard, so why would i want something with almost the same skills D:.

Posted

Damn you Guys really hate zerkers xD as a zerker My self... i hate a good ranger.... the only class that keep desyncing around and i-frames that really mess you up xD sorc i-frames Are fine :p Come on guys :D let this zerker hug you <3 oh and if you do actually knock me down and i survive... let me sing you the song of My people :D