• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

YEBIS promotional collaboration with Black Desert Online

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Where it the FPS LAG (OFF / ON) option?

Posted

Oh even more effects to create low FPS? Nice....

Posted

You have no idea what a shader actually is.

Otherwise you wouldn't have said that.

You make no sense, please be more constructive.

Posted

Was excited when i did heard about the collaboration but now iam dissapointed.
They are just adding Options and not Fixes i guess.

Posted

But its "only" what they do for BDO.

Go read up a bit more.  They say they plan on optimizing the game engine.  Sorry that has nothing to do with post effects.  Silicon.  Also writes very fast game engines among other things.

Posted

Where it the FPS LAG (OFF / ON) option?

wtf is FPS LAG, its called fps stuttering, lag is network.

Posted

Bad Robot Presents 

Black Desert

Directed by J.J. Abrams

glare_on_snapshot.jpg

Posted

You make no sense, please be more constructive.

Shaders are scripts that tell the video card how to render an object. Every tree, chair, armor, rock, bush, flower, etc is drawn in the shaders. The lighting, the shadows, ambient occlusion, everything you see on the screen is because of the shaders. And BDO is a pretty looking game. Black Desert's graphics is one of it's selling points.

So, once again, wtf are you talking about, when you say that BDO has crappy shaders?

Posted (edited)

Go read up a bit more.  They say they plan on optimizing the game engine.  Sorry that has nothing to do with post effects.  Silicon.  Also writes very fast game engines among other things.

go link & quote the source because i see nothing about BDO game engine optimization =/= using their post proc solution thing

Edited by woots

Posted

go link & quote the source because i see nothing about game optimization

You should look up the dev talk where they talk about game optimization amoung other things liek a new awakening etc etc

Posted

So now its even harder to make out whats going on?.... JK! This reminds me of one of the most graphically powerful upgrades that Skyrim Special Edition improved on over the standard. Looking forward to this. As long as it doesn't kill my FPS. =/ 

Posted (edited)

Shaders are scripts that tell the video card how to render an object. Every tree, chair, armor, rock, bush, flower, etc is drawn in the shaders. The lighting, the shadows, ambient occlusion, everything you see on the screen is because of the shaders. And BDO is a pretty looking game. Black Desert's graphics is one of it's selling points.

So, once again, wtf are you talking about, when you say that BDO has crappy shaders?

Are you -----ing retarded kid? The hair, horses and armor completely change color in this game instead of reflecting the light. And you are telling me this has nothing to do with shaders? get lost punk.

Edited by Gwynbleys

Posted

wtf is FPS LAG, its called fps stuttering, lag is network.

Who cares? Everyone calls it FPS lag. 

Posted

go link & quote the source because i see nothing about BDO game engine optimization =/= using their post proc solution thing

• Pearl Abyss havn’t started developing new games yet, they are considering two possible new games but Black Desert Online need to be further optimized first.
  • As for Black Desert Online on other platforms, they are working on a PS4/Xbox One version but havn’t decided if the console version will share servers with the PC version.

From Dulfy which was taken from a interview they did.  It was originally in chinese.  The fact that they are thinking of putting it on console means they are looking at more than just simple post effect changes.

Posted

You should look up the dev talk where they talk about game optimization amoung other things liek a new awakening etc etc

So go link and quote the sources where they specificaly say that Silicon studio also is going to do Black desert engine optimization for better performance.

Posted

• Pearl Abyss havn’t started developing new games yet, they are considering two possible new games but Black Desert Online need to be further optimized first.
  • As for Black Desert Online on other platforms, they are working on a PS4/Xbox One version but havn’t decided if the console version will share servers with the PC version.

From Dulfy which was taken from a interview they did.  It was originally in chinese.  The fact that they are thinking of putting it on console means they are looking at more than just simple post effect changes.

Don't forget they're also working on a Mobile version of BDO :-)

Posted (edited)

So go link and quote the sources where they specificaly say that Silicon studio also is going to do Black desert engine optimization for better performance.

https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/3/142833.html

Posted some translated bits above.  It's not my fault you fail to research.  I am not just pulling stuff out of my ass.

Like I said you are a pessimist their intentions are right in front of you yet you still deny them.

Edited by Lemonz

Posted

I was hoping for actual engine and performance improvements, not eye burning lens flares/godrays/bokeh effects

Here's still praying...

Posted

Looks nice.

Scared to death for even worse graphical performance.

Posted (edited)

https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/3/142833.html

Posted some translated bits above.  It's not my fault you fail to research.  I am not just pulling stuff out of my ass.

1-  post processing effect mean what it mean. I also quoted / linked the official silicon studio site, nothing coming from my #ss ( or i didnt knew my #ss was owning silicone studio ! interesting discovery )

2- I dont read kr, so ofc i will never see page like that ;) . but PA saying ""black desert also need more optimization" ( considering what using a crap internet translator revealed ) still dont mean silicon studio is doing it.

So that's cool, but still nothing proove what you attempted to "show", and calm your nipple down with your insult attempt ;)

EDIT : the ONLY time they speak about silicon studio, in your link, is to say :

"In addition, the technical part, because the " black desert " game screen is already two years ago works, today's graphics continues to introduce new, we plan to be enhanced to the picture. We also announced in November last year with the Japanese game developers software developer Silicon Studio signed "Yebis" engine licensing and technical cooperation agreement, each other will have more content to cooperate, this year should be completed, will be announced with you."

=> they still dont say silicon studio is optimizing the black desert engine. But they sure do speak about graphic ENHANCEMENT =/= optimization.

Edited by woots

Posted

So I can make the game lag more AND I can mimic the same effect I get from just not wearing my glasses? sign me right the ----- up.

Posted (edited)

Are you -----ing retarded kid? The hair, horses and armor completely change color in this game instead of reflecting the light. And you are telling me this has nothing to do with shaders? get lost punk.

giphy.gif

Edited by ayrton2388