• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why is event class specific?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

So i knew we got an extra character slot and i made another energy bot for it. someone tells me today i had to make a dark knight to get the event reward? takes one day to delete guess im screwed. Why not just give a claimable giveway to celebrate the release of dark knight? instead of forcing us to create a class we have no interest in

Posted

its a business move, and to get people to try DK

Posted

Oh, there's a reward outside of having the extra character slot?

Posted

Oh, there's a reward outside of having the extra character slot?

yes if you make a dark knight you get 10mil and 3 lauren boxes

Posted

ya, the KR event had temporary rewards for... 3 weeks? for getting the DK to levels 15,25,35,45,55. I can't be bothered to actually go find the event page linked in one of the translated patch notes by chopper_85. 

Posted

So i knew we got an extra character slot and i made another energy bot for it. someone tells me today i had to make a dark knight to get the event reward? takes one day to delete guess im screwed. Why not just give a claimable giveway to celebrate the release of dark knight? instead of forcing us to create a class we have no interest in

Makes a random character they don't intent to play, then complains about it anyway. Parents need to beat their kids...

1 person likes this

Posted

They basically want you to make a new character to spend more money with costumes and weight expansion. They slide you a fresh new character hoping you'll drop some Gs on that character.

Posted

yes if you make a dark knight you get 10mil and 3 lauren boxes

ya, the KR event had temporary rewards for... 3 weeks? for getting the DK to levels 15,25,35,45,55. I can't be bothered to actually go find the event page linked in one of the translated patch notes by chopper_85. 

Ah. Thank you.

Well, I may have to try it then. Not sure I have it in me to get a 7th character to 56, though.

Posted

Makes a random character they don't intent to play, then complains about it anyway. Parents need to beat their kids...

you dont make energy bots? i feel like the beating comment is a bit much man

Posted (edited)

you dont make energy bots? i feel like the beating comment is a bit much man

I do, but they are all level 56, except the valk, I could only handle that to 51.

Beat your kids..

Edited by Wykked

Posted

I deleted 2 characters and they took only about an hour, so go for it. It will tell you when it is going to delete. 

Posted

They had that event in Russia as well. I assume the rewards don't change.

l_1Ivx1D.thumb.png.0cbd529355af4d39a6dd0

Posted (edited)

So i knew we got an extra character slot and i made another energy bot for it. someone tells me today i had to make a dark knight to get the event reward? takes one day to delete guess im screwed. Why not just give a claimable giveway to celebrate the release of dark knight? instead of forcing us to create a class we have no interest inAc

Really? You got a new character slot for a whopping 1 (ONE!!!) loyalty point. Something you would never have had without the event. All you need do, is create a DK character. Wait to receive the event reward. And if you decide that you don't want to play that class, all you need do is delete that toon and create one you'd rather play. OMFG!!!! you have to piss and moan about this!!!!!!

Serioiusly? Dude, get a grip. Accept the benefit you get from it, and move on. How can you possibly turn this into a negative?

OMFG!!! I got a new character slot!!! I have to piss and moan about this!!!!

Edited by DenverRalphy
1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah NA don't get Valk Cry that only for RU/Korean 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0