• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So you have to be a big streamer in order to get good support service?

76 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

• A friend of mine gifted something to a guildie, the game took pearls away from her account but the item was never actually sent. Support refused to help her because they found no trace of the transaction.
  • Same friend accidentally bought 2 ghillie suits, and support refused to refund one of them because she realized the mistake late and contacted support about it too late (she never touched the second ghillie suit).
  • Same friend missed out on one week of attendance rewards because she thought the game automatically checked her in. She was online every day of the month, but she wasn't able to get anything from the last week. Support initially refused to help her, but after arguing with support for a while they agreed to give her one item.

And then I see this:  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/125483966 - 06:54:50

BladeBoques forgot to check in and redeem attendance rewards, and after one message to support he gets 2 weeks worth of attendance rewards.

In which world is this supposed to be fair? No offense to BladeBoques (he's a great streamer and I think he does a lot of good for the game), but this is nonsense. Why should "ordinary" players struggle to get help from support while a big streamer gets extraordinary help with no problems?

Edit: I wanna emphasize this has nothing to do with BladeBoques personally. I feel bad for using him as example as I really think he's a great streamer and that he's done a lot for BDO and the community in general. This is about support giving a well known person much better service than any other player, and I think that sets a really bad example.

Edited by FluffyQuack
30 people like this

Posted

Your friend sounds a bit thick.

4 people like this

Posted

& thats just the one you know about, The storys i could tell you of the stuff we get away with when i used to stream.

Posted

Your friend sounds a bit thick.

People do mistakes, that's just human nature. But lag causing a transaction to happen twice, or a gift getting magically swallowed by the system, is hardly something you can call user error.

5 people like this

Posted

Oh come on man, it's bladesboques, do you not know who he is?

A lot of people got rich because of him, give the guy a break and start watching his stream, maybe you'll learn a trick or two from him.

Posted

Why u ask that.. U know the answer.. A streamer with big range... that lost items and say that the Support dont help...  = bad promo and many people dont install bdo cuz they hear that or left the game

Normal player with a normal range= maybe 5 people dont install bdo or left the game.. Not really hurts, cuz next event they are back or new ones joins.

So u can close this thread xD

Posted

I just can't feel sorry for someone who bought ghillie ;_;

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh come on man, it's bladesboques, do you not know who he is?

A lot of people got rich because of him, give the guy a break and start watching his stream, maybe you'll learn a trick or two from him.

I know who he is and I watch his streams. I know he watches some of the content I make as well. The fact I think he's a cool guy doesn't make this any less unfair.

Why u ask that.. U know the answer.. A streamer with big range... that lost items and say that the Support dont help...  = bad promo and many people dont install bdo cuz they hear that or left the game

Normal player with a normal range= maybe 5 people dont install bdo or left the game.. Not really hurts, cuz next event they are back or new ones joins.

So u can close this thread xD

I'd say people struggling to get help from support and seeing a big streamer get extraordinary help with no effort is far worse promotion.

4 people like this

Posted

Meanwhile I'm approaching 2 weeks waiting for my power crystal that broke because I feel through the map. Feelsbadman

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not a streamer and I get good support.

So your friend bought 2 ghille suits by accident and didn't report it within the 72 hour time frame, tough luck I suppose.

But the attendance reward thing seems REALLY sketchy.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not a streamer and I get good support.

So your friend bought 2 ghille suits by accident and didn't report it within the 72 hour time frame, tough luck I suppose.

But the attendance reward thing seems REALLY sketchy.

I'm primarily listing the first 2 events to illustrate my friend has had negative experiences with support in the past (I understand the 72 hour rule, but I think they should make exceptions for situations which were outside of a player's control; lag being the cause in this case). The attendance reward is the one thing which is undoubtly unfair as my friend struggled to get anything at all, while a big streamer gets items worth up to 200m easily.

I just can't feel sorry for someone who bought ghillie ;_;

If it makes you feel any better, she bought if for the +1 gathering buff. My guild would compete for the spot of being the most casual guild in the entire game.

Posted

9k=image.jpg

Posted

9k=image.jpg

Happens to someone else "HA-HA"

happens to you "OMG WHAT I DID TO DESERVE THIS?!"

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes that's how it works, you figured it out. congrats.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Open another ticket and use these: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/77709-how-to-contact-the-bdo-team/

Ticket Resolution Disputes
csreview@kakaogames-eu.comIf you wish to contact someone regarding a response you received on a support ticket please send an email to the Customer Service Review Team.

Also write engative review on person who was solving your tickets... You get to put in feedback right after they close your ticket...

edit: i personally have mostly good experience with support, if we dont count guys in charge of technical issues, who can only blame your connection... You either got some newbie, jerk or lazier one... Try using other means or contacting other people...

Also.. No trace of transaction? She should have email with confirmation, either from daum or her bank... Thats fishy as well... So open that one again as well...

Edited by RoakOriginal
1 person likes this

Posted

Yep, heard from other streamers that bdo support is amazing. Guess that's why, favouritism. stream2win boyz

I actually had some sympathy for Kakao lately, for trying to promote streamers and therefore the good image of the game. However if that is not followed and sustained by fairness and equality to every player, streamer or not, well shit, Kakao needs to get their shit straight again.

Might've been someone from support noobing around, either way this doesn't sound good.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Lol love how these kids think they're oh so clever with their

"yeah that's how life works"

"obviously he's a streamer, duh he gets better service."

lmao shut the f--- up these are streamers getting what max 2k views, they are irrelevant they aren't professional athletes and celebrities. 

This company is notorious for picking and choosing who gets excellent service and not one single person in this game is more important than another. 

Getting in good with a GM is like another RNG buff you can get in this game.

i bought 20 Ellion tears instead of artisan memories and im still waiting for them to either transfer the tears to my main or give me the artisans... 12 days later. 

Edited by Pleazure

Posted

Well, that way we can now use (and should save that part of the stream) whenever something like that happens to any of us regular players.

If you play each day and forget to claim your attendence rewards then you can go to the support and request them to send the missing items. If they refuse this with whatever reason then you go ahead and show them this video.

However, i can say, support is good, i never had any problems with them and their response is usually fast, and i am not a streamer at all. 1mbit possible upload is not really worth for streaming anything

Posted

I also lost 100k pearl worth of items and didnt claim the attendance reward for 2 months because i thought it was automatic.. DAUM has no trace of this, but I should try and just complain to get my free stuff? I mean bought stuff.. bought, not free.

Posted

My one use of support was prompt and positive. Fell through map @ bheg and busted my awakening crystals... Had both restored within a few hours.

I also filed my ticket directly after it happened. 

Posted

Open another ticket and use these: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/77709-how-to-contact-the-bdo-team/

Ticket Resolution Disputes
csreview@kakaogames-eu.comIf you wish to contact someone regarding a response you received on a support ticket please send an email to the Customer Service Review Team.

Also write engative review on person who was solving your tickets... You get to put in feedback right after they close your ticket...

edit: i personally have mostly good experience with support, if we dont count guys in charge of technical issues, who can only blame your connection... You either got some newbie, jerk or lazier one... Try using other means or contacting other people...

Also.. No trace of transaction? She should have email with confirmation, either from daum or her bank... Thats fishy as well... So open that one again as well...

It was already looked at by another person when it happened, and they gave the same answer.

And about the missing transaction, it was a purchase with pearls. You don't get any email when you buy stuff with pearls so you have nothing to use as proof. She lost the pearls, but support insisted the transaction never took place.

I also lost 100k pearl worth of items and didnt claim the attendance reward for 2 months because i thought it was automatic.. DAUM has no trace of this, but I should try and just complain to get my free stuff? I mean bought stuff.. bought, not free.

I know you're trying to make a joke, but everything in the game is logged. Support looked at my friend's account and they verified she was online the days she didn't collect attendance rewards. It didn't change the fact they couldn't give her more than one item.

And this is less about the fact they didn't give my friend her missed rewards (it sucks, but that seems to be how they were supposed to handle those situations), and more about the fact that a big streamer got a ton of missed rewards despite being in the same situation.

Posted

It was already looked at by another person when it happened, and they gave the same answer.

And about the missing transaction, it was a purchase with pearls. You don't get any email when you buy stuff with pearls so you have nothing to use as proof. She lost the pearls, but support insisted the transaction never took place.

I know you're trying to make a joke, but everything in the game is logged. Support looked at my friend's account and they verified she was online the days she didn't collect attendance rewards. It didn't change the fact they couldn't give her more than one item.

And this is less about the fact they didn't give my friend her missed rewards (it sucks, but that seems to be how they were supposed to handle those situations), and more about the fact that a big streamer got a ton of missed rewards despite being in the same situation.

Fact is, helping you or me with our issues does absolutely nothing for them, helping someone like him however is a smart business decision. it gets exposure, makes them look good, keeps him happy and streaming while saying nice things about his good experience, which gets more people to play and pay.

We are nothing to them, he makes them money. That's what it boils down to.

Posted (edited)

I saw your post this morning and I had the same issue with forgetting to claim the rewards. So I quickly opened a ticket. I even mentioned that other players were able to receive the missing rewards after opening a ticket.
I probably got the same message your friend received and as you can see, they can clearly track how many missed days I'm having but don't want to give more than one: 

http://imgur.com/a/YN5d8

I don't know if it's lazyness or ... ?

Cheers

Edited by Kylor

Posted

Attendance reward sure, although it was first 30 minute login, so maybe she wasn't online that long just a login. But the pearl items are more like a mystery. You say everything in the game is logged, but still the pearl items are not logged and cannot be traced to any transaction. I mean.. friends can say anything to get friends on their side..

Not calling your friend a liar, but if everything is logged and not a trace is found it looks a bit suspicious. For the attendance I am on your friends side, if the GM tells you can only get 1 extra day worth of attendance then there might be something behind it.. Best to open another ticket asking/requesting an explanation.

(And aint it like common knowledge that most games where the streamers promote the game (and do the most marketing for a game) end up getting something in their favour? Be it a quicker respond on support tickets, get more help or get some more days attendance back.. It's not fair, but they are the bigger blips on the radar, we are just the small ones.) 

Posted

I saw your post this morning and I had the same issue with forgetting to claim the rewards. So I quickly opened a ticket. I even mentioned that other players were able to receive the missing rewards after opening a ticket.
I probably got the same message your friend received and as you can see, they can clearly track how many missed days I'm having but don't want to give more than one: 

http://imgur.com/a/YN5d8

I don't know if it's lazyness or ... ?

Cheers

A lot of people have been gotten responses like this when asking support about missing attendance rewards. BladeBoques is the first instance I've heard of where anyone has gotten the reward for more than one day, and it can't be a coincidence that it was for a well known streamer.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0