• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 1st 2017

181 posts in this topic

Posted

no sale hu. but taking all my warm milk? great anniversary x)

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

This week we are bringing you the Dark Knight class along with some exciting events to help commemorate the occasion! After spending all week with the Dark Knight Pre-Registration Event (which ended with Maintenance), we look forward to seeing everyone in game. This week’s patch is ~700 MB.

v61Fwr6.png

89kP5S2.png

[Event]

• The One Year Anniversary Field Boss Event will be held on Mar. 3rd, 2017.

• Players can fight special event only Field Bosses for a [Event] Field Boss Reward Bundle, find out more details >Here<.

• Black Desert Online 1 Year Anniversary Thank you Gift

• To celebrate the 1 year anniversary, a thank-you gift has been sent to all players via in-game mail.  Please check your mail and receive the thank you reward (First Anniversary Cake)

• One Year Anniversary Pearl Shop Discount Coupons are distributed!
    * Please note these cannot be used for Gifting, Pearl Boxes, and Loyalty items.
    ** The discount coupons will also work on top of already discounted items. For example, if an item is already at 20% off and you apply the 20% coupon on top of this, it will now be 36% off from the default price.

• Loyal Players Discount

• All current players will receive a 20% discount coupon that can be used in most categories of the Pearl Shop.

• The coupon will be delivered during the maintenance on 3/1/2017 via the in-game mail.

• The coupon can be used until the day of 3/12/2017 and will expire after this date.

• Dark Knight Seal event has begun.

• Duration: Starts Mar. 1st, and ends with maintenance on Mar. 29th, 2017.

• Details: Dark Knight Seals can be obtained from hunting monsters, gathering, and fishing.

• Trade 15 seals for 1 Black Stone (Weapon) or trade 10 seals for 1 Black Stone (Armor).

• Dark Knight Seals will be removed from player’s inventories during the maintenance on Apr. 5th, 2017.

• New and Returning Users Attendance Rewards have been changed and the duration has been extended. Read more >Here<.

• Margoria Screenshot Event Winners’ Screenshots applied to in-game
    - Four winners’ screenshots have been applied in-game. Check out the details of the images >Here<.

• Dark Knight Pre-Registration Event has ended with maintenance.

• Valentine Day Event Items have been removed.

MReUtDv.png

Hidden Content

f6344tD.png

Hidden Content

I6n1u5P.png

Hidden Content

PGtvzTc.png

Hidden Content

8Zfu5Lc.png

Hidden Content

start button still unclickable . its almost 3 weeks since I or WE reported this . 

i think its more EASY to fix or CHANGE than changing Launcher ..

2 maintenance passed and still . we dont have answer . 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

e1fdb72c72.png             

That's what we get for a year, huh?  Korea gets duo accessories, we get a crappy field boss event?  How is that remotely fair?

EDIT:  Forgot about cake.............

EDIT 2:  Apparently this is the second.  STILL SUX

Highly annoyed.  

Edited by Lord Vale
7 people like this

Posted

T5 horses in the wild when?

THIS

1 person likes this

Posted

agree, it would be nice if it were easy to relog, i get disconected a lot and it takes a lot of time to get back to the game at least make the time of the pearl abys logo a lot shorter

GM said me to  be patience and understanding . which is they dont understand . its not them that having this problem and getting frustrated its us who cant play .

its almost 3 weeks since we got his problem and still i cant play ... and now they wanna say " be patience "  we arent requesting to balance or fix the lags or make a new map  or edit something big we are only asking for the start button to be clickable again . thats it . only that .

1 person likes this

Posted

e1fdb72c72.png             

That's what we get for a year, huh?  Korea gets duo accessories, we get a crappy field boss event?  How is that remotely fair?

Highly annoyed.  

You do know that's after their 2nd anniversary? lol

1 person likes this

Posted

^ This (is why we cant have nice things). Event too lame to even get aggravated.

Posted

Even so the overall reward for anniversary is underwhelming to say the least. A cake that has 30 uses and awards random buffs isn't what I would consider something worthy of a reward to commemorate the anniversary of the game's release. Hell they didn't even bother to give us something to work towards for thats not another rehash of every other black stone event. Seems like that's a reoccurring trend when it comes to events.

You can say but what about the DK leveling rewards? well what if I don't want to create a new class or have no interest in wasting time on a character that its only use for some its just going to be a throwaway after the rewards. Lets face it, so far our events compared to the KR region ones have been lackluster and unimaginative. 

Perhaps I'm exaggerating but usually MMOs have decent rewards for yearly anniversaries. 

Posted

Liars its 668mb

Posted

I'll settle for turn ins for a straight up Ogre Ring :D  

Second event then.  Now im curious to what the first actually was

Posted

e1fdb72c72.png             

EDIT 2:  Apparently this is the second.  STILL SUX

Highly annoyed.  

BECAUSE ,|,, YOU THAT'S WHY.

Posted

What a lame 1 year anniversary. 

Posted

"Now that you are Lv. 16, you deserve to see the day and night, and also weather effects."

"Now that you are Lv. 16, you deserve to see the day and night, and also weather effects."

Now very fun, is it guys?  Yeah, I don't think so either, so stop spamming on my characters.

Posted

When will we get Sting Note awaken outfit for valk...and other unique awaken outfits for other classes...berserker, tamer and ranger already have 2 unique awaken outfits. Please other classes keep it coming.

Posted

This is the WORST thing I´ve ever seen in my entire life when it comes to games.
What kind of reward is that? The coupon is for 1 item in the shop, lol.
Never recommending BDO to anyone. Will only advise to stay away.

Posted

I'd rather have the 99 Hot Black Tea, 83 Warm Milk I still had back, you can keep that cake.

Feels like one of those nightmare birthdays as a child where you leave the birthday party upset.

Like we're punished for being "loyal" by having our loyalty gifts taken away.

7 people like this

Posted

2017-03-01_801438215.thumb.JPG.b7cfdb591

Milk gone. Valentine shit? Still 'ere. Thanks.

2017-03-01_801269335.thumb.JPG.de92973c72017-03-01_800902329.thumb.JPG.8d560286b

The bloody -----s the point?

2017-03-01_801356629.thumb.JPG.67edf2e82

Uh, k?

The coupon doesn't apply to the purchase of pearls, but can be applied to items within the pearl shop. 

You messed up, like in all patches. Nothing new...

Terrain textures all over the world are missing... Not all of them, just some of them. 

I noticed that too, but only if I turn my settings on low. 

you both must be fun at parties. is it so hard to just enjoy what is given instead of down play everything and express pure pessimism? jeez.

Pffft, like he gets invited to parties. 

Posted

Coupon aint working what so ever... doesnt do jack when i click it in pearlshop :(

Posted

@BDO Devs , still no fix for "start button disabled when geting disconnected , so have to restart the game all over again". will this issue ever be fixed ?

They've said they're working on it. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Why can't you just fix the start button already it makes it hard to get on now since I can't click it when I get dc. I really want to try the new class. Not trying to be rude or anything.

Edited by ChosenOneS

Posted

The coupon doesn't apply to the purchase of pearls, but can be applied to items within the pearl shop. 

So just utterly worthless localization as per. Gotcha.

Posted

Thanks for the Patch note link in the launcher now, though was probably just me, but had to do the config.filecheck just to start. Eager to get to 55....tonight ;)

Posted

20% discount coupon and only one  DK costume added, clever, very clever. I hope next weeks maintenance sees a few more that I actually want to buy.

Posted

someone can put a guide how use the coupon? im confused

Posted

• Ninjas can now roll from the backpacking crouch stance while carrying trade items.

The Ninja fix we've all been waiting for...thank god for this I was about to quit the game...

Idk why I even look... it physically hurts...

2 people like this