• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 1st 2017

181 posts in this topic

Posted

Can't wait for everyone rerolling to be disappointed.

Buff Ninja Kuno

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

After one year tha i spend my money my sweat and fatigue in grind  1 year anniversary and only a 20% coupon  >:(

Edited by Shuqui

Posted

I did not receive yet slot for dark knight character.
I report that last week, and i receive answer to solve the problem after this maintenance.
Nothing!

2017-03-01_1822818622.JPG

2017-03-01_1823419199.JPG

I also did not receive a character slot, reported it 1 week ago, and nothing.

Posted

Me faking my surprise at the anniversary reward.

wtf reactions surprised emotions actions

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd rather have the 99 Hot Black Tea, 83 Warm Milk I still had back, you can keep that cake.

Feels like one of those nightmare birthdays as a child where you leave the birthday party upset.

Like we're punished for being "loyal" by having our loyalty gifts taken away.

this.

Posted

Boy, the awards must be bad. Even the apologists that rip EVERYONE for saying anything negative about the free stuff are complaining.

Wow.

Posted (edited)

• Ninjas can now roll from the backpacking crouch stance while carrying trade items.

This is honestly painful. Could someone PLEASE explain to me why you make Ninja the male class with the most beautiful costumes and awakening and still make the class trash tier? Why did you put so much effort into crafting the awakening animations perfectly and make it extremely flawless aesthetically wise but then make it the shittiest awakening? People are rerolling left right and center due to the tier gap. An extremely amazing ninja can still be owned by a half decent warrior or wizard/witch and they're useless in anything more than 1v1. Please explain to me why you put so much effort for ninja into the animations and effects but also make it the weakest class. It's like all of your efforts went down the drain because no one wants to play a shit class no matter how magnificent their design is.

Edited by Chakracat

Posted

Dark Knight Level Up Missions have been added

Where get this quest or how?

Posted

Dark Knight Level Up Missions have been added

Where get this quest or how?

They're achievement rewards, rather than missions. Miswording strikes again

Posted

I don't know if it's a Olivia Channel problem but my DK cannot unlock the story missions you find in Olivia (Bartali, Jarette, Edan). I've been sent to the Ancient Chamber, but there's no chance to click on the stone to start the Black Spirit's video. 

I've relogged in a normal channel but I still missing several quests. Moreover, the quest journal is suggesting me to go to Trent for the special crafting mission. I mean, for real ?

Posted

I can't even log in game, never had that problem before.

Posted

I think the devs only add what they want. Costumes for 2 classes? They prob thought "Oh let's just add what we want for our chars!"

Horse breeding rate increase? " We aren't trainers so that skill and horse related stuff we don't need!"

Cool sales for anniversary? " We can add whatever we want for our chars.. screw the customers!"

GM blessings, etc for extended down time? " Nah we don't need to do that anymore. They don't need it!"

Really nice attendance rewards like pets, etc? " We will give them stuff they can get in game. We want them to spend money on that other stuff. Oh and as a joke we can give them stuff and take it back. Haha!"

I've been ok with alot that has happened. But this pick and choose method they do is insulting. 

I know it's not the GMs fault. No blame goes to them. They prob have no clue what's added and on Wed they sit and wait for that email from the devs on what got added with no more info than that.

If I were someone looking for an amazing game and read the forums I would think twice about getting it now. Too bad so many of us have sunk alot of money, time, etc into this game now to find out how they are really going to run it. 😢

P.S. I still have 3 unresolved tickets from now 4 weeks ago? This is my only complaint to the GMs 

Posted

Fire the guy that plans events. pls

Posted

• Loyal Players Discount

• The coupon can be used until the day of 3/12/2017 and will expire after this date.

• The coupon will be delivered during the maintenance on 3/1/2017 via the in-game mail.

• All current players will receive a 20% discount coupon that can be used in most categories of the Pearl Shop.

Is that the coupon appearing with the new "Coupon Book" button? Because I got no mail but instead have a coupon in there...

Posted

HELP!!! I LOGGED IN AFTER THE UPDATE THIS EVENING TO FIND ALL MY PREVIOUS 4 CHARACTERS ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! ANYONE ELSE HAVE THE SAME ISSUE? 

Posted

LOL the coupon book window doesnt even have a close button. . .

HELP!!! I LOGGED IN AFTER THE UPDATE THIS EVENING TO FIND ALL MY PREVIOUS 4 CHARACTERS ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! ANYONE ELSE HAVE THE SAME ISSUE? 

you most likely logged into the wrong region (NA vs EU) check the option in the bottom right corner of the launcher

Posted

What the man above said, you probably selected the wrong server. You know, just like the Launcher warn you about since it changed.

Posted

THANKS GUYS... I CHECKED THE AVAILABLE SERVER OPTIONS..ALL NA; THERE IS NO EU SERVER AVAILABLE.. I SHALL WAIT THEN

Posted

Россия получила 1 бесплатное домашнее животное, мы получили бесплатно blackstones ничего себе

Nothing of the sort! I have a dark knight LVL 51 on Russia. And no pet I have not seen that would give

Posted

i keep dcing when i login yay can't even play my DK

Fix the damn not being able to click start button after dc, like holy shit how do I refund this stuff lol 

same problem and ikr it not fun when i can't even play xD

Posted

я держать dcing, когда я войти в яй не может даже играть мой DK

Та же проблема и IKR это не забава, когда я даже не могу играть XD

Also I can not go. Hit Play, and... Everything. Eternal download=)

Posted

What a shit job you guys do at your place of employment. please fix the buttons on the load screen... Start Close and settings no longer work when the game closes or crashes,  and haven't for a month or more. The only thing worse than a slow loading game is having to load it again because you can't click on enter!!!!! FFS FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Hey, BDO team, wanna, like, throw something special to you're pre order folk? You know, the peeps that pre ordered the game a year ago and are still playing...

2 people like this

Posted

How come horse trainers never seem to get anything?  PLEASE give us T5 wild horses? please?

Posted (edited)

Anyone else having problems trying to sell fish to the Imperial Trader?  It keeps telling me the sale has already been done but no fish are removed from my infantory and no silver added to my account.

Edited by Spafon