• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 1st 2017

181 posts in this topic

Posted

Loyal Players Discount

• All current players will receive a 20% discount coupon that can be used in most categories of the Pearl Shop.

• The coupon will be delivered during the maintenance on 3/1/2017 via the in-game mail.

• The coupon can be used until the day of 3/12/2017 and will expire after this date.

----- You Too!

Posted

Was superarmor intentionally nerfed?

Could one of the officials please comment, since nothing is shown in the patch notes, if there was an intentional nerf or if the reduced effect is only a bug that will be "soon" fixed?

Thanks in advance

Posted

Still waiting on a fix for the Dark Knight Coupon for people with full slots. I activated mine and all I get is access to a character I haven't used yet. Plus lack of ticket responding is astounding.

Posted

what attendance reward is this?

ac.jpg

Posted (edited)

HELP!!! I JUST LOGGED IN AND DISCOVERED THE ANNIVERSARY EVENT WAS COMPLETE GARBAGE AND POINTLESS... WHAT DO I DO?????? DO I CLICK THIS BUTTON THAT SAYS "DISCONNECT BECAUSE WE'RE SORRY WE SUCK AT MAKING EVENTS" OR "UNINSTALL BECAUSE THE GAMES DESCRIPTION SAYS WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE EVENTS OUR COMMUNITY WOULD WANT" I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT BUTTON TO PRESS!!!!! I'M STUCK ON THIS SCREEN IN MY HOME WITH A CAKE THAT HAS CANDLES DISPLAYING "GO F YOURSELF OUR ANNIVERSARY EVENT IS A TROLL" AM I SUPPOSE TO SMASH IT??? IT'S OFFERING ME CAKE AND 2 HOURS OF THIS EVENT SUCKS BUT THE CAKE LOOKS YUMMY, I BLEW OUT THE CANDLES AND IT BLEW AWAY AND BECAME NOTHINGNESS BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE GOT... -_- what a lame 1 year anniversary. I would of rathered keeping my black tees and warm milk over it. We didn't even get all the DK level rewards Korea got =/

Edited by Excisionex

Posted

HELP!!! I JUST LOGGED IN AND DISCOVERED THE ANNIVERSARY EVENT WAS COMPLETE GARBAGE AND POINTLESS... WHAT DO I DO?????? DO I CLICK THIS BUTTON THAT SAYS "DISCONNECT BECAUSE WE'RE SORRY WE SUCK AT MAKING EVENTS" OR "UNINSTALL BECAUSE THE GAMES DESCRIPTION SAYS WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE EVENTS OUR COMMUNITY WOULD WANT" I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT BUTTON TO PRESS!!!!! I'M STUCK ON THIS SCREEN IN MY HOME WITH A CAKE THAT HAS CANDLES DISPLAYING "GO F YOURSELF OUR ANNIVERSARY EVENT IS A TROLL" AM I SUPPOSE TO SMASH IT??? IT'S OFFERING ME CAKE AND 2 HOURS OF THIS EVENT SUCKS BUT THE CAKE LOOKS YUMMY, I BLEW OUT THE CANDLES AND IT BLEW AWAY AND BECAME NOTHINGNESS BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE GOT... -_- what a lame 1 year anniversary. I would of rathered keeping my black tees and warm milk over it. We didn't even get all the DK level rewards Korea got =/

Ummm...tell the CM to suck it because they're terrible at doing their jobs of listening to the community... Could've milk it but noo....gotta be dumb ass w/ a 1 time use ticket... GG

Posted

So the coupon said it can be stacked on top of other discounts? There is nothing discounted. I'm guessing we will all use them since they will be expired and then next maintenance the sales will start? 

I sure hope not 😕

Posted

This game is unstable. The more I play the more I think this game is trashed and not well thought. Several of my friends are having issues with this game including account creation and other in-game bugs. What a bad reputation for Kakao. Now, this one-year event reward is a crappy. Seriously? Who gives a f*** about a piece of furniture! Give something that players can actually find useful and helps them to remember of your one year anniversary. Last but not least, test out your patch thoroughly before hastily releasing it to us players so we don't waste our time.

Shame.

Posted

I want 7 free slots like everybody, not 6.

I totally understand that, I just didn't want you to miss out on creating a DK yesterday if you needed a slot to do it while you were waiting for BDO Support to do something.  Hope it gets worked out for you. 

Posted

My DK vanished when I logged after maintenance. I had to create it again.

Leveled up to 50 and play like 30-40min more. Switched char to processing. Today I was disconnected, relog and my DK is back to lv49 DA-----?

I dont care that lowie one level lost, I care about the rollbacks. Just imagine a boss drop, successful enchant or so. What's wrong with this game?

Posted

My DK vanished when I logged after maintenance. I had to create it again.

Leveled up to 50 and play like 30-40min more. Switched char to processing. Today I was disconnected, relog and my DK is back to lv49 DA-----?

I dont care that lowie one level lost, I care about the rollbacks. Just imagine a boss drop, successful enchant or so. What's wrong with this game?

Make absolutely sure you're logging into the same region. This sounds like you have 2 level 50s by now, one on each region.

Posted

I did not receive yet slot for dark knight character.
I report that last week, and i receive answer to solve the problem after this maintenance.
Nothing!

2017-03-01_1822818622.JPG

2017-03-01_1823419199.JPG

you did open the slot from your characters inventory you bought it on right? I know, I just had to ask

Posted (edited)

There are no buffs. wtf did u smoke? Kunoichi on na/eu are the same as kr. 

Are all na/eu kunoichi players dumb? 

KR Patch notes 23.2.17
【Kunoichi】

● Prior motion to attack will be faster now for the skill Lethal Spin Spree.

● Skill connection improved after using the skill Lethal Spin Spree.

● Cool down reduced from 11 sec to 10 sec for the skill Lethal Spin Spree.

● Prior motion to attack will be faster now for the skill Flow: Wrath.

● Super Armor effect will be applied during the skill Flow: Wrath.

● Damage range increased for the skill Flow: Wrath.

● Damage range will effect on the area near the character including the caster for the skill Flow: Indignation.

● Skill connection improved after using the skill Chain Crash: Sah Chakram.

● Bug fixed where the hit motion appeared abnormally slow when hit success of the skill Danse Macabre.

● Prior motion to attack will be faster now for the skill Wheel of Wrath.

● Skill connection improved from Lunar Dash to Flow: Cjakram Rise.

● Super Armor effect changed to front guard effect for the skill Flow: Chakram Rise.

● Cool Down reduced from 9 sec to 6 sec for the skill Flow: Chakram Rise.

Oh, what are those? 

If the changes haven't been patched in yet, because Kakao waited to also catch the changes from the lastest patch, i'm totally fine with the wait btw.

KR Patch notes 2.3.17

【Kunoichi】

● Attack range increased slightly and effect has been improved for the skill Lethal Spin Spree.

● Effect has been improved for the skill Flow: Wrath.

● Cool down 1 second decreased for each level of the skill Lunar Dash.

Plis, Kakao.

Edited by HongHong

Posted

Make absolutely sure you're logging into the same region. This sounds like you have 2 level 50s by now, one on each region.

I am sure mate. All my chars are in EU and I was sure about that (I think I would get a heart attack if I see no chars :P)

Posted

Kakao doesnt seem to surprise me at all. First the russians and the koreans get huge amount of rewards for their anniversary event and then they literally shat on EU/NA for no obvious reason, like I mean come the f on, we are the biggest playerbase, we give you the most amount of money compared to ffs kr/ru/jp so show US some goddamn love and appreciation, jesus. You remove attendance rewards from people without really noticing them before doing so and then all you literally did was giving us a meager cake that doesnt even look good in the least. The cake looks like you can buy it for 20$, Wtf. 

So all in all I am not annoyed about the fact that we again literally got nothing but more about the fact that other regions with way less players and potentional income for kakao/pearl get a lot more stuff from anniversary than us. Its about fairness not about getting spoiled to no end. Whoever was responsible for this meaningless "event" really needs to get kicked out. 

Also I will just let this little Screenshot from korean anniversary here. https://puu.sh/ueS4w/e1fdb72c72.png

So decide for yourself if this is still fair or not. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I totally understand that, I just didn't want you to miss out on creating a DK yesterday if you needed a slot to do it while you were waiting for BDO Support to do something.  Hope it gets worked out for you. 

I don't want delete my character create yet, because i use all for more activity.

I wait for BDO Support to do something.

you did open the slot from your characters inventory you bought it on right? I know, I just had to ask

yep

Posted (edited)

Kakao doesnt seem to surprise me at all. First the russians and the koreans get huge amount of rewards for their anniversary event and then they literally shat on EU/NA for no obvious reason, like I mean come the f on, we are the biggest playerbase, we give you the most amount of money compared to ffs kr/ru/jp so show US some goddamn love and appreciation, jesus. You remove attendance rewards from people without really noticing them before doing so and then all you literally did was giving us a meager cake that doesnt even look good in the least. The cake looks like you can buy it for 20$, Wtf. 

So all in all I am not annoyed about the fact that we again literally got nothing but more about the fact that other regions with way less players and potentional income for kakao/pearl get a lot more stuff from anniversary than us. Its about fairness not about getting spoiled to no end. Whoever was responsible for this meaningless "event" really needs to get kicked out. 

Also I will just let this little Screenshot from korean anniversary here. https://puu.sh/ueS4w/e1fdb72c72.png

thats from korea's second year anniversary but yeah our 1st year still sucked compared to their 1st years they even had a giveaway for a graphics card on theirs, NA is just shit in comparison with making events, I mean cmon I would of taken even black teas and milk over it, they took out one of our rewards from reaching level 45 on Dark Knight as well because they're cheap as -----, that one item would of made this event better, and the shitty 1 year anniversary event easy to ignore.

Edited by Excisionex

Posted

I did except a lot from 1 anniversary. :(

Posted

I did except a lot from 1 anniversary. :(

I didn't expect shit and still feel shat on.

I'd rather they did nothing than a cake and a coupon.

Posted

You do realize that screenshot is from their second anniversary right? Like you guys keep posting it and these outbursts and it kust gets funnier and funnier.

1 person likes this

Posted

You do realize that screenshot is from their second anniversary right? Like you guys keep posting it and these outbursts and it kust gets funnier and funnier.

And that actually changes what? The russian 1st anniversary and the japanese one was also much better than ours. It's also funny to see whiteknights standing up for a company that doesn't give a shit about people like you, actually.

2 people like this

Posted

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ACTUALLY MAINTAIN YOUR -----ING SERVERS!!!! AUTOPATHING HAS BEEN -----ED FOR MONTHS!!!!!!!! FOR CHRIST SAKES DO SOMETHING TO FIX IT!!! 

Posted

And that actually changes what? The russian 1st anniversary and the japanese one was also much better than ours. It's also funny to see whiteknights standing up for a company that doesn't give a shit about people like you, actually.

Ah. The default arguments of "You a white knight!" because I am not up in arms saying the whole thing is a mess and unfair. Smells new every time I hear it! What this proves my very pressed and aggravated compadre is something I have said a lot, even when stating things I hate about BDO. 

No one here complains from a basis of factual evidence to support a reason for a group resistance. You guys hear something that someone else who is uninformed says then you run with it. When it dismantles your argument you change goal posts (like the whole p2w fiasco). If I am going to be super malignant or mad with Kakao I want to have all my ducks in a row.

As for the other regions and their anniversary I am guessing this is your first MMO rodeo because I have seen many a game where the anniversary events have been different across regions and hace also been "lackluster." In the end I am still thoroughly amused whether I am. "The customer", a "white knight", or whatever category you want to automatically lump me into based on what I am or am not doing for you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ah. The default arguments of "You a white knight!" because I am not up in arms saying the whole thing is a mess and unfair. Smells new every time I hear it! What this proves my very pressed and aggravated compadre is something I have said a lot, even when stating things I hate about BDO. 

No one here complains from a basis of factual evidence to support a reason for a group resistance. You guys hear something that someone else who is uninformed says then you run with it. When it dismantles your argument you change goal posts (like the whole p2w fiasco). If I am going to be super malignant or mad with Kakao I want to have all my ducks in a row.

As for the other regions and their anniversary I am guessing this is your first MMO rodeo because I have seen many a game where the anniversary events have been different across regions and hace also been "lackluster." In the end I am still thoroughly amused whether I am. "The customer", a "white knight", or whatever category you want to automatically lump me into based on what I am or am not doing for you.

Explain to me what else are you then? Do you know the term "white knight"? It exactly describes what you are doing right at this moment. You're going all in for kakao/pearl and defend them for their "event", if you can call this an event. And no, I'm actually playing mmorpgs since 2001 when I first played runescape classic. And even that game had in 2001 better anniversary events than "this". All in all you're just proving what many other people say about white knights. They're trying hard to prove their point in defending a company that just cares for the money. The sad thing about it is the fact that they don't even appreciate their own community and game on NA/EU with this "event". If you don't understand why people are legitimately complain about, why do you even open your mouth up about it? What do you gain from it? Do you think kakao/pearl will give you some special reward or medal for standing up for their "event" or that you are making fun of people "complaining" even though it's their right if they feel betrayed for this whole "event" when you cannot even attend it because the time when the bosses spawn make 0 sense and they delete items from attendance events which was months ago or just giving you a furniture that is utterly useless if you compare it to other rewards giving out to jp/kr/rus players, jeez.

All in all you don't make any sense, so shhhhhhhh.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Explain to me what else are you then? Do you know the term "white knight"? It exactly describes what you are doing right at this moment. You're going all in for kakao/pearl and defend them for their "event", if you can call this an event. And no, I'm actually playing mmorpgs since 2001 when I first played runescape classic. And even that game had in 2001 better anniversary events than "this". All in all you're just proving what many other people say about white knights. They're trying hard to prove their point in defending a company that just cares for the money. The sad thing about it is the fact that they don't even appreciate their own community and game on NA/EU with this "event". If you don't understand why people are legitimately complain about, why do you even open your mouth up about it? What do you gain from it? Do you think kakao/pearl will give you some special reward or medal for standing up for their "event" or that you are making fun of people "complaining" even though it's their right if they feel betrayed for this whole "event" when you cannot even attend it because the time when the bosses spawn make 0 sense and they delete items from attendance events which was months ago or just giving you a furniture that is utterly useless if you compare it to other rewards giving out to jp/kr/rus players, jeez.

All in all you don't make any sense, so shhhhhhhh.

So basically to sum this up:

"You're a white knight because you're defending kakao and I am upset and others are because of the things we suffer from."

Class buffs - Justified complaints.
Being jipped when buying pearls and not getting what you paid for. - Justified complaints.

Things like this are times where I say nothing because objectively it makes sense to be bothered by these things. Pouting, posting "screenshots" and validating them when they have been debunked as not suited to your compelling argument. Being upset and pressed about anniversary stuff. Rioting over "P2W" that was never P2W ever. Screaming "Such and Such WHEN" like Kakao supposed to jump on my demands. Telling them to "Compensate me" because of a 1-hour extended maintenance, something I have seen like almost no community do except for this one? Yeah, these are not "legitimate complaints." These are "personal grievances" and they are fine to have. They are obnoxious however when someone acts like we need to agree or shut up as though these personal gripes are facts we all abide by.

What do I get out of making a fly by on you? The same thing you would get if I posted and you quoted me sharing a different view; a platform to share opinions.

So please, quiet down and suck your teeth from here on out. Because a lot of us as customers got what we paid for. Got answers to our problems. Got compensated for little inconveniences, and STILL point out bullshit from time to time when Kakao is adamantly in the wrong. That is who I am and if there is a name for it? It is called being an "ADULT".

Edited by Ad Astra
1 person likes this