• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 1st 2017

181 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol happy 1 year anniversary. Now buy more of our shit. LUL nice event this is just sad

Posted (edited)

..and still no fix for pop in. I'll keep the game installed, but not hitting play until that shit is fixed.

I emailed Pearl Abyss about it and they said they are working on a fix, but this was about a month ago. Let's go already, gosh damn.

Edited by MakeWebSocketsGreatAgain

Posted

hey i have a thought:

when are you guys going to take you ass hats off (i.e. where your head is so far up your own ass, you can't see the world around you)  and fix the Coherent UI problem?

I'll let you know that my attorney's advised me that should your product break my hardware, i have legal right to take action.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why they removed the Tea and Milk?

My 86 Stacks gone...

And in 2 and 3 Days we get 20 new ones, thats so shit!

2017-02-26_972325592.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Damn, I've never seen so many people complain about a $10 game so much. It's a business, of course they're going to want you to buy stuff, it's how they keep it running. 

Is the anniversary a little lackluster? Yeah. Is it the end of the game or the world as we know it? No.

While I think it's important for them to hear feedback from the community that we're not that thrilled about it, maybe scale back the rampant hyperbole a bit. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Damn, I've never seen so many people complain about a $10 game so much. It's a business, of course they're going to want you to buy stuff, it's how they keep it running. 

Is the anniversary a little lackluster? Yeah. Is it the end of the game or the world as we know it? No.

While I think it's important for them to hear feedback from the community that we're not that thrilled about it, maybe scale back the rampant hyperbole a bit. 

I bought the game for 100 euro when it launched. now shhhhhhh. :ph34r:

3 people like this

Posted

Ah. The default arguments of "You a white knight!" because I am not up in arms saying the whole thing is a mess and unfair. Smells new every time I hear it! What this proves my very pressed and aggravated compadre is something I have said a lot, even when stating things I hate about BDO. 

No one here complains from a basis of factual evidence to support a reason for a group resistance. You guys hear something that someone else who is uninformed says then you run with it. When it dismantles your argument you change goal posts (like the whole p2w fiasco). If I am going to be super malignant or mad with Kakao I want to have all my ducks in a row.

As for the other regions and their anniversary I am guessing this is your first MMO rodeo because I have seen many a game where the anniversary events have been different across regions and hace also been "lackluster." In the end I am still thoroughly amused whether I am. "The customer", a "white knight", or whatever category you want to automatically lump me into based on what I am or am not doing for you.

@Ad Astra - You Should Be Ashamed of Yourself.

Posted

They tried to compensate their FAIL by giving us some shitty items xD Seriously, where are the good sales? GET THOSE FKN SHITTY COUPONS OUT OF THE GAME.

Posted (edited)

We got a 7 Day Value Pack + [Event] Awakening Commemoration Box II, I wouldn't call them shitty items.

+3x 20% Coupons

Edited by pitseli
1 person likes this

Posted

We got a 7 Day Value Pack + [Event] Awakening Commemoration Box II, I wouldn't call them shitty items.

+3x 20% Coupons

I definitely did not receive those other than the cake and the single coupon. 

Posted

As a player that started some 2 weeks ago, thank you very much for the anniversary gifts! Given the amount of... unkindness... towards the staff I feel I should at least give my thanks. I am loving the game so far, aside from some small issues which I'll open a thread about later, and really like the rewards. 

I definitely did not receive those other than the cake and the single coupon. 

They should be in your mail named "BDO One Year Anniversary", I know I got them today. 

Posted

As a player that started some 2 weeks ago, thank you very much for the anniversary gifts! Given the amount of... unkindness... towards the staff I feel I should at least give my thanks. I am loving the game so far, aside from some small issues which I'll open a thread about later, and really like the rewards. 

They should be in your mail named "BDO One Year Anniversary", I know I got them today. 

ill check thanks

Posted

in this game for a year now with some pauses... you'll just get used of getting dissapointed.. all im sayin'

Posted

Absolutely horrendous event... Your servers are too small to support the amount of players and yet you choose to place the boss on a small portion of them. I had my character placed at the spawn location well ahead of time and was playing on a different character while waiting for time to pass. Shortly before the boss were supposed to spawn, I switched character just to see I had been kicked off the channel and placed in the back of the queue of 104 people waiting to be let in... Here I am now, 20 minutes after the boss spawned and there are still 35 people ahead of me trying to log on.

considering the reward is a roulette box with many inexpensive items, being given a maximum of 3 boxes due to small servers... That's pretty much a kick in the balls. I expected more than this of BDO. If there won't be a compensation, I will be highly disappointed.

image.jpeg

2 people like this

Posted

• The coupon will be delivered during the maintenance on 3/1/2017 via the in-game mail.

• The coupon can be used until the day of 3/12/2017 and will expire after this date.

You are catering to both European and American customers, shouldn't you maybe use a date format that leaves no room for confusion like "March 12th" etc? we don't use mm/dd/yyyy in EU.

1 person likes this

Posted

Did I miss something? There was an ~24Mb patch installed as I opened the BDO launcher right now. Any hotfixes?

Posted

Did I miss something? There was an ~24Mb patch installed as I opened the BDO launcher right now. Any hotfixes?

Noone knows, Kakao never tells us these things.

Posted

Noone knows, Kakao never tells us these things.

Do they even have people working at the weekend? Zero response to multiple threads in the Tech Help forum about being unable to login to any server. This is absolutely piss-poor.

Posted

Doubt it, even their Twitter is completely void of anything after the shitstorm they got from last nights event.

Posted

hey i have a thought:

when are you guys going to take you ass hats off (i.e. where your head is so far up your own ass, you can't see the world around you)  and fix the Coherent UI problem?

I'll let you know that my attorney's advised me that should your product break my hardware, i have legal right to take action.

Better fire that attorney.

2 people like this

Posted

Whatever you guys did to optimize things, THANK YOU! I have not disconnected in a town/city a single time since the update, and there are more players on now than ever.

Keep up the great work!

Posted

Como un jugador que comenzó hace alrededor de 2 semanas, muchas gracias por los regalos de aniversario! Dada la cantidad de ... ... la falta de amabilidad hacia el personal siento que debería al menos dar mi agradecimiento. Soy amante del juego hasta el momento, aparte de algunas pequeñas cuestiones que voy a abrir un hilo sobre más tarde, y realmente como las recompensas. 

Welcome to BDO, you have bitten the hook. ;)

Posted

That hotfix that was released on Friday did jack--- to fix my constant disconnecting problems. Start the game repeatedly only to get in after 14 tries. GG.

Posted

Hey I would to see level 15 nodes and or 5 pets out at once. Or at least a eta of the new area soon.

Posted

Kakao doesnt seem to surprise me at all. First the russians and the koreans get huge amount of rewards for their anniversary event and then they literally shat on EU/NA for no obvious reason .. we are the biggest playerbase, we give you the most amount of money compared to ffs kr/ru/jp so show US some goddamn love and appreciation, jesus. 

Meh,

I can't help but think that the fact : we probably have the biggest player base indeed > is what caused this terrible thing they called "Anniversary".

For some reasons, and throughout my MMO journey, i have always witnessed the so called Big Gaming companies only move their aces, and start : actively running worthy events, distribute respectable rewards, and actually listen to the community feedback, just when the player base numbers shrink to the point even servers merge can't help with the situation .. Tera Europe, and B&S are living examples ..

This is why i still respect Tera NA publisher = ENMASS, even after i stopped playing, cause they never went lazy mode since the game launched, and always actively worked hard to bring as much players as possible, no wonder you can find more Eu players on their servers than the European one that was published by Trashforge.

1 person likes this