• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted

Can someone confirm that you will only get 1 reward from the event bosses (so you only need to be at 1 of them)?

Posted

Whether previously planned as a surprise, or in response to this thread, I noticed some extra items in my mail box before heading to work this a.m.  Various others have posted screenshots of the items that include a 7-day value pack and some kind of awakening commemorative box II.  So, thanks for more than just cake and a boss event scheduled during NA working hours.

Posted (edited)

could somebody please tell me where the bosses will spawn? All in their usual locations or all at the " north-cienaga" ? I just dont wanna be at the wrong spot

Edited by Zurku

Posted

You can check in the Event tab of your Task window to see all the level rewards (it goes up to 55, click reward if you've got a daily, or open your P menu and navigate to the Task pane).  You can actually see all the timed & level/life skill rewards the same way under "time" and "achieved" 

Ah, thanks. Knew about them but didn't even think about checking there :D

Posted

I really wish, that considering the small window of time they're going to be spawned, they had like a hyper increased boss gear drop rate. The reward bundle is nice & all, no doubt, but imo the rewards aren't big enough to only have the time window be this big, should be all weekend considering how many people are at work during this & the fact that none of the rewards are worth a terrible amount.

Posted

Relevant channels "overrun" - won't even let me connect to them. RIP event.

Posted

can't login on event channel. Have to wait that some poor bastard tries to switch char like i did to enter now?
good luck on hitting @1 fps for those who are there.

Posted

forcing people on one server for each chanel was a bad idea... the lag is real ^^.maybe do it on 3 and 6 next time?

Posted

Celebrate one year of BDO by giving an event showing just how screwed up and badly performing the client can be .... great work.

Posted

Can not even connect to the servers anymore after connection got lost for... reasons.

Posted

@CM_Aethon
Well what a well planned event... its not like you can connect to any of the bossservers while the bosses are up.. or that only player with good pcs can participate.... well done....

Posted

Relevant channels "overrun" - won't even let me connect to them. RIP event.

Same for me and the other bosses will spawn in the middle of the night when I'm sleeping.. Fun times :D

Posted

who the hell thought that event on few channels was a good idea?!

Posted

Same here, got cucked instantly when trying to connect back after CoherentUI choked my PC to 5fps, thx 51 in que, instant DC. Great event...

Posted

nice job once again, cant even kill the idiotic eventboss ( btw nice idea event *sarcasm* ) because of serverchannels getting overrun, cant switch to channel, and even if you are on that channel , its way too laggy to do anything, now i even got disconnected, nice , 0 rewards at 17:00 utc...

you disappoint me throughout every event since 1 month.

Posted

ALL time trying to join 20mins and dc ;/ RIP EVENT

111.jpg

Posted

Waiting on spot.... DC.... cannot log back ....

Amazing event :)

Posted

How am I going to get one hit on that boss? I got disconnected moving to Northen Cienaga and get this greeting when I reconnect.

2017-03-03_84696630.jpg

Posted (edited)

Servers have melted no way to do anything

I'll assume all bdo staff and the server have gone home for the weekend

Edited by Diobolica

Posted (edited)

this is a complete fail on your side, guys.

DC cuz of too many ppl => cant reconnect cuz too many ppl

10/10 gonna go play some league 

@CM_Aethon please give me my magic lamp for all this waiting, im here only for it.

Hoi1k

Edited by Nanimonai

Posted

Desync/lag > disconnect > 10 minutes to restart client due to 'waiting to connect' > 168 people in queue.

Would have been nice to have joined this event but nooo :(

1 person likes this

Posted

Best event. I hope they will give us a compensation for this mess.

Posted

jesus christ, stop being greedy, and just give us a "gather x seals, connect in this x order" get a pet , and we are all happy.

and to the people that just want a good event, i dont know whos job it is to organize such ingame events, but hes doing a horrible job imo.

you should hire someone else, i would have tons of ideas how to construct a proper fun event.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

EPIC FAIL!!! dc 2 times at boss event i was there earlier then all channels overrun then queue can't log in 267 ppl before??????? ...send me by mail the prize i can't take cuz you work really bad

Edited by anarres

Posted

@CMs : I'd like a pirate bandana in my apology mail plz, thanks guys! you're the best.