• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, how can you event think this shit up without expecting this to happen... Worst retarded event i have ever seen in a video game.

Posted

Great fcking job daum, as a pre-order buyer of this game i can't even take part on the 1-year anniversary boss event on the game bc i can't log-in to the game! 

Posted (edited)

I imagine the whole situation like: team meeting* hei guys i think we should bring thousands of people in one spot and make them hit a thing in the same time... wow what an amazing idea holy moly we should make it the allmighty 1 year celebration event!

everyone leaves satisfied from the table to proceed making the best event heard of in mmo history!

ROFL

Edited by Sindeya

Posted

The Daum incompetence squad problaby strain testing the servers. But they did not announce it cuz, why bother informing their players?

Seriously, worst game publisher ever, please sell your rights to someone who gives a f about their playerbase

I mean, if we all stop spending money they will go bankrupt soon :]

im very sure thats what they did, because before dk release patch, all velia1/serendia1 etc. channels, were always empty and then crowded. , which never was the case and i dont think so many people returned/started playing right before the patch. feels more like an unannounced stresstest.

Posted

I rushed home for this event and I can't even connect to channel 6

My calves are on fire rushing home for this

poor baby

1 person likes this

Posted

Not the best event experience I ever had.
Waited for the boss with 8fps for 15 minutes got dc and now im in the 250+ que to get back in. (Serendia 6 EU)

Well, there are a few more spawns left today so maybe theyll figure it out by then.

Posted

Why shift all together to just 6 channels? Was able to hit the boss like 3 times, dc. Now #189 in cue. ALL channels overrun?
Isnt it logical, that they ALL are full? Hmmm... Sometimes i cant follow your thoughts. But anyways. Might be a nice event - so thanks for it...

Posted

Some are saying they got compensation, maybe you had to be in a certain range, maybe its troll

Posted

You guys are joke as a GAME DEVELOPER... whoever is responsible for this event should be saked ASAP !!!

Posted

Absolutely horrendous event... Your servers are too small to support the amount of players and yet you choose to place the boss on a small portion of them. I had my character placed at the spawn location well ahead of time and was playing on a different character while waiting for time to pass. Shortly before the boss were supposed to spawn, I switched character just to see I had been kicked off the channel and placed in the back of the queue of 104 people waiting to be let in... Here I am now, 20 minutes after the boss spawned and there are still 35 people ahead of me trying to log on.

considering the reward is a roulette box with many inexpensive items, being given a maximum of 3 boxes due to small servers... That's pretty much a kick in the balls. I expected more than this of BDO. If there won't be a compensation, I will be highly disappointed.

image.jpeg

Posted

poor baby

ikr

Posted

pls fire the one responsible for this event, he doesnt deserve his money for this bad job, even if he has kids.

2 people like this

Posted

I want only a bundle... boss don't spawn ... Connection lost and now I have a queue of 200 people OK!

Posted

one question, tho: they have selected the players to participate to event? 🤔

Posted

Woah, so much salt. Guys, chillax. They will surely find a solution. 

You know they can't right? The programmers are all situated in Korea, there's no such thing as quickly fixing crap like this.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is this an event or just a performance test to check the FPS?

2 people like this

Posted

Come on guys, ofc they have to test stuff on EU before they even think of giving it to US.

There might be lawsuits involved! :D

Posted

pls fire the one responsible for this event, he doesnt deserve his money for this bad job, even if he has kids.

Chill man, this is going a bit overboard.

2 people like this

Posted

Is this an event or just a performance test to check the FPS?

Got a solid 12 fps, from highest graphical settings to the lowest. So GPU doesn't matter. My CPU was at 20%. So that was no bottleneck. Crappy optimisation is :)

1 person likes this

Posted

after bouncing around the lake for 5 minutes randomly, the boss spawned! and in that very moment, i disconnected :D

its a pretty poor decision to get as many people into these channels.... 

is it really that hard to make it all channels ? so you spread out the load... even then its a lot of people on each one, but at least it would be easier on all than this chaos

over all a crap event, that could have been a great event!

1 person likes this

Posted

You know they can't right? The programmers are all situated in Korea, there's no such thing as quickly fixing crap like this.

Can't they restart the event or something like that? Or at least send some Buckets of Salt per Mail to troll?

1 person likes this

Posted

no, its completely well deserved and reasonable stuff. a fuk up like this never should be allowed in a company with some self respect.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

not really, he has his job, and is supposed to do it right, i dont mind if the event is shitty and boring, but at least make them work, and dont disappoint us and waste our time all the time, as customers. he doesnt deserve his job position.

and its not the first time.

Edited by FamousAzzkicker
2 people like this

Posted

Goodbye event, I go play on other server! Queue of 200 players is impossible!