• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted

Can't they restart the event or something like that? Or at least send some Buckets of Salt per Mail to troll?

Nothing TO restart, it's an actual person in charge of summoning X bosses per channel.

Posted

Sat waiting for 30mins now (plus 20 before), no spawn on Serendia 6....

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!bzVS7ir.jpg

Edited by PiffPaff89
2 people like this

Posted

These couple of crybabies should go cool off. People with some dumb statements, my god. 

Posted

Valencia6 no boss spawn

Posted

18:30 last hope is lost ... switching channel ... thx for nice Prank. Maybe next year ... i hope its not happening because you will bankrupt with this access.

Posted

Sat waiting for 30mins now (plus 20 before), no spawn on Serendia 6....

Yup, even killed mudster while waiting. Still no red nose.

Posted

Celebrating the first anniversary? What an epic fail! 12 fps with lowest settings.. got kicked.. channel overrun..
BDO: Black Disaster Online

4 people like this

Posted

These couple of crybabies should go cool off. People with some dumb statements, my god. 

Paying  mmo for decades   never so anything even remotely  retarded as this... Obvious fail on behalf of this developer ..Heads should fall after this in thier ranks if you ask me

Posted

and now it's raining...

Posted

whos ideas was it to make an event like that on 6 channelsn only?! it is like you force the whole community into 1/6 , because everybody wants a reward.

2 people like this

Posted

they should have known this would block out the channels, most of the people in my guild are unable to even get onto the channels for spawns and i have been DCed and now in a queue to get back in while barred from all other channels, they should have done it on 2 channels per server regions, not just on the #6 servers, utter fail.

Posted (edited)

not really, he has his job, and is supposed to do it right, i dont mind if the event is shitty and boring, but at least make them work, and dont disappoint us and waste our time all the time, as customers. he doesnt deserve his job position.

That's not how IT works. They had an estimated number and the tech guys probably confirmed that it should work. The number turns out higher and now everything collapses. A queue of people is responsible for this because the safety gab for estimated people was set to low but at the end it's also the players fault. Like with a traffic jam, you are part of the problem and not only the others. Sure, it could have been avoided but servers are a bit more complicated and you can not be prepared for every scenario and haven't tested every one.

People complaining that they never saw something like this - you should have played more mmorpgs. This happens pretty often on such events and because you haven't played many your argument "that never happened in a game to me" doesn't count.

Edited by Mixthat
1 person likes this

Posted

what a poorly planned and executed event...this reminds me of AQ gate event (which was pretty much a decade ago). you'd think either that or the new year's lantern event would have made you learn from mistakes. i couldn't move and got d/c on the lantern event because everybody was forced into one place on a handful of servers...if you'd make these events available on all servers, things would work a lot smoother -_-

2 people like this

Posted

they should have known this would block out the channels, most of the people in my guild are unable to even get onto the channels for spawns and i have been DCed and now in a queue to get back in while barred from all other channels, they should have done it on 2 channels per server regions, not just on the #6 servers, utter fail.

Or you know... EVERY channel? just a thought you know, nothing serious.

1 person likes this

Posted

So many keyboard warriors here

Posted

Expected lag

Expected boss fight

Expected a mass pvp battle after it

Got disconnected and que'd

1 person likes this

Posted

reminds me of opening of  gates of Ahn'Qirij from wow, :D 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Celebrating the first anniversary? What an epic fail! 12 fps with lowest settings.. got kicked.. channel overrun..
BDO: Black Disaster Online

Bigger Disaster Offline :)

Edited by amiricas
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Dear GM, this boss event was a big fail... first I have been waiting and waiting for the boss to spawn. Then suddenly I get disconnected. Now I can't log in anymore, because I am in a que with 157 players waiting before me. My son is still waiting with hundreds of other people after 35 mins no notice if the boss did spawn or if it was killed and nobody saw it! Sigh... not gonna do this again the coming 3 bosses planned for this evening. I am not happy q.q.

BossEvent1a.png

BossEvent1b.png

Edited by PureOfHeart

Posted

Worst boss-event ever. WTF 2 fps, cant rezz, cant relogg, no loot, just dead and slide Show. Now i am dead disconnected and cant log in to the game.

I Play this game with 60fps in high end, for the boss i Play with very low Settings and 2 fps in slow Motion.

Really i cant imagine why , why , why did Daum start this shit. really a big waste of time. absolute frustrating for me.. no event boss again... also the 20% off Coupon dont work for my new costume, no Support.

If i can log in after this shit ----- damn boss Event , i go grinding my dk and avoid this whole birthday.

i never was so salty with bdo.

Posted (edited)

and the best part is:

there is still no word from GM

Edited by XXCx
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

So I was here in Calpheon 6  from 15 minutes before to 45 minutes after... If the boss did spawn somewhere in that mess of a people, I never got close enough to get a hit.

2017-03-03_355532016.JPG

Edited by sasa
1 person likes this

Posted

what i heard just spawned on velia 6 was not there

2017-03-03_771678140.jpg