• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted

and the best part is:

there is still no word from GM

They are all at the birthday party

Posted

when the RED NOSE event time came everything just did freeze in Northern Cienaga and i was being kicked to sky of heidel and then it was happening again and again whenever i tried to enter Northern Cienaga and after sometime my game crashed. then when i restarted the game every no. 6 event channels was overrun and i was after 200 players queue in those each of the channels . And that was a massive server breakdown

Posted

They are all at the birthday party

YEA they sniffing  a glue most likely 

Posted

Daum how you liking them bday party out there?!

Posted

YEA they sniffing  a glue most likely 

yeah i don't understand how they just don't have anything to say to all these negative comments from everyone here in the forum...
Lack of professionalism!

Posted

Now they say its 10 minutes again ! Why don't they just cancel it? How is this supposed to work out!? 

Posted

wish they'd made an announcement though, logging off after nearly an hour wait on ser6

Posted

now they spawn it in 10 min, with some ppl having changed channel just now, and they wont be able to come.... gg kakao.

Posted

wish they'd made an announcement though, logging off after nearly an hour wait on ser6

They did.

https://twitter.com/BDO_News/status/837721238982250500

This despite no bosses on any channel except Velia 6, and Velia 6 is all sorts of -----ed up (people can't ress, cant disconnect, can't do ANYTHING).

They might actually have outdone the ranger awakening patch with this event lol.

Posted

Seriously Im absolutely sure they will give everyone the reward via mail, but in my opinion that is not enough. We just lost an entire hour of our lifes and it was a total pain.

Posted

now they spawn it in 10 min, with some ppl having changed channel just now, and they wont be able to come.... gg kakao.

yea  and 150 ppl waiting  to log in in every of designated channels :)

Posted (edited)

Thank you for all the feedback about the event. We'll be spawning another boss at 19:00 CET.

hahaha lol what a joke

wow!

I don't think I will even connect before then.

Edited by Kyungri

Posted (edited)

yep they say in 10 mins but you guessed it !!

Waiting for connection !! Queued at 31

The Q is strong /not optimistic for this.

RIP 1 hour

Edited by Diobolica

Posted

Thank you for all the feedback about the event. We'll be spawning another boss at 19:00 CET.

hahaha lol what a joke

Another? Where was the first one?

Posted

18:55 new message about spawning event boss in 5 min. :/ I think its next bad idea

1 person likes this

Posted

Best Event ever :D had so much FUN! (This is obviously a joke, I just have to write it down or you guys could take it serious)

Gotta write a "Help im Stuck under the map" ticket now :P  atleast I got the loot, it was really bad tough... fishing was more fun tbh.

2017-03-03_956450157.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

Gotta write a "Help im Stuck under the map" ticket now :P  atleast I got the loot, it was really bad tough... fishing was more fun tbh.

Just use escape.

Good thing I overslept the event, hah.

Posted

1 minute, waiting for disconnect ...

Posted

Just use escape.

Good thing I overslept the event, hah.

not working mate, you think I didn't try that?

1 person likes this

Posted

not working mate, you think I didn't try that?

write the ticket on twitter, maybe they'll try to help you in 10min, Kappa...

Posted

Down from the server, are u kidding

Posted (edited)

even the second boss, i was there, couldnt kill it , attacked it, got disconnected while having 2 fps and extreme lags... screw this event, and this imbecile who organized it.

im sick of it.

thx for making me waste 2 hours of my precious irl lifetime.

Edited by FamousAzzkicker

Posted

at least you had a second boss ! I have yet to see any! Balenos6 here

Posted

still no spawn after second announcement LOL  seriously get your GMs better computers so they can manually spawn these in HA  This is channel Balenos 6

Keep on searching peeps its not there

kittens.gif