• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Time (PST)

Boss

North America Server

10:00

Red Nose

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

13:00

Dastard Bheg

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

16:00

Giant Mudster

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

20:00

Dim Tree Spirit

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

thanks for the awesome event half of us CAN'T -----ING PARTICIPATE IN.

Servers so GD overrun it force DC'd me and i can't even get back in. i've been in queue at number 28 for THIRTY -----ING MINUTES

jesus christ you asshats can't get shit right can you?

Edit 1 :i'm -----ing stuck now with a "now processing" window - i can't even click the channel select button. i'm -----ing stuck at char select screen. thanks ass hats

Edit 2 : my queue time moved UP? WTF? i went from 28 to now over 50 ppl in front of me.

Edited by jp351

Posted

Shit happens when dev thought "Huehuehue, let's do this event on 1 sub channel only".

Posted

14 mins in a Q...  Attempted to change character the moment the announcement was broadcast..

2017-03-03_9920020.JPG

Posted

no worries there is nothing coming

Posted

Time (PST)

Boss

North America Server

10:00

Red Nose

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

13:00

Dastard Bheg

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

16:00

Giant Mudster

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

20:00

Dim Tree Spirit

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

thanks for the awesome event half of us CAN'T -----ING PARTICIPATE IN.

Servers so GD overrun it force DC'd me and i can't even get back in. i've been in queue at number 28 for THIRTY -----ING MINUTES

jesus christ you asshats can't get shit right can you?

It doesn't matter, those of us who didn't dc still haven't seen a boss yet cause they only spawned it on ONE bloody channel.

Posted

ye this is the worst ever..hehe, its insane...just forget about the whole event, impossible to participate...

Posted

I am very upset right now. I cleared my schedule just to be able to participate in the anniversary boss event. Right when Red Nose should have spawned, I was kicked out of the client. When I tried to log back in, there was a queue. I certainly hope there is some sort of apology reward for this.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

LAST BULLSHIT KAKAO.... Last Bullshit

*Relevation incoming

Edited by lufl
2 people like this

Posted

So I was kicked when the first boss should spawn and since then i have been in the queue, getting a bit frustrated here -.-

Posted (edited)

the wrost event ever, server cant handdle your stupid event

I demand compensation

I got kill by pvper and could not respwan

game crashed

cant log back in

Edited by Denthors
1 person likes this

Posted

Lags when it finally spawned, got kicked out of the game when I died and tried to respawn

nice

Posted

Died to Red Nose after doing plenty of damage to him, did not get any options to resurrect.

Posted

If there isn't some sort of compensation for the people kicked out of the server then I guess these anniversary coupons are going in the trash because no way am I spending money on a game led by such incompetent people that don't even know the lengths of their own playerbase.

1 person likes this

Posted

at least i got hits in on red nose on velia 6 before i got kicked out, now stuck in que...not gonna get back in..

Posted

Amazing idea for this red nose boss event. Let's stack the entire server in one place since the most popular towns isn't laggy enough! Then let them get stuck in between each other in the combat area so they cant move! I landed a few shots, died, TRIED to respawn, then game crashed. NOW IN QUEUE WITH 109 OTHER PEOPLE.

Posted

At 1pm est, I was staying in the Northern Cienaga, and then I got disconnected due to so many number of players concentrated in one channel. And now I have to wait to re join the channel.

Please do something about this. 

Posted

LAST BULLSHIT KAKAO.... Last Bullshit

i second this guy's thought!

i'm done spending cash with you farquads.

you can't fix the -----ing problems, you half ass way too much of your GD jobs, clearly give no -----s so long as cash is still coming in eh?

1 person likes this

Posted

2 red noses on bj6 - IK and now waiting for 180 player to log in because got DC after my death

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon this need compensation for all this peoples, for useless event, peoples cant move and cant get hit for reward, even if anyone died and DCed like me... Thanks for waste a time.

Posted (edited)

Well Balenos 6 spawned late  then lag set in  but hit the boss three times then DC'd---- time to see if event reward shows up or not gahhh

next time use 3 times the channels like all odd for NA all even ones for Europe this is crappiest planning on all scales

Logged back in NO REWARD  really  wow  this is terrible  planned terrible execution just BAD  waste of time

joker.gif

Edited by Sharariebrum

Posted

I'm usually one to defend Kakao, but a cake is a rather terrible "event" for your 1 year anniversary. Not everyone uses the cash shop and whilst 20% is a nice enough discount, there should be something more substantial for every player rather than just one piece of furniture. This just feels like your monthly events rather than celebrating one year of BDO. There should also be some sort of loyalty gift, perhaps 3 different tiers based on how many days you've played (100/200/300). I'm loathe to compare other games to BDO, but there should also be a special hunting/gathering/fishing events that is specific to the anniversary, not just for dark knight. 

Actual constructive criticism?!?! Are you real?! 

I agree that life skill boost/event would have been neat in addition to the blackstone tradeables

Posted

If there isn't some sort of compensation for the people kicked out of the server then I guess these anniversary coupons are going in the trash because no way am I spending money on a game led by such incompetent people that don't even know the lengths of their own playerbase.

they relese statistic yesterday lol :)

Posted

oh hey check it out, i -----ign finally get back in the GD game and boss is dead. -----ing thanks assholes

Posted

AWESOME EVENT! PLEASE KEEP IT UP!!

Posted

I have to admin... upset myself.  No boss.... 4 minutes after boss was suppose to spawn...  Disconnected due to lag... can't get back in.... 

Don't usually say anything, but everyone new your servers couldn't handle the people... What is going to happen later tonight when more people get home from school/work?