• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Today 2017. As twenty years ago, an unplayable lag and, fall of the server. :(

We need a solution for this.

nospace.png

Edited by VientoFresco

Posted

So i arrived on Valencia 6 at 1645 GMT,  i sat there untill 1815 GMT, there were 2 messages saying bosses would spawn. 

Nothing at all spawned, no word on anything from any GM's, what a waste of an hour and a half of my time

Posted

what a laod of bollocks  boss spawned i couldnt move died in the next frame jump cant rez no chance of doing damage after 1 : 15 waiting for spawn , brilliant just brilliant

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Woooow, this event is literally impossible unless you're flying a NASA grade machine.. then maybe it's a little possible.

Can't even play the game because you disconnect and can't go to any other channel. xD

Edited by PandoraRose
3 people like this

Posted

they relese statistic yesterday lol :)

Yet they still can't even predict the correct number of channels needed for an event like this, nice flamboyant white knighting during the worst coordinated event on what is supposed to be an extremely memorable day.

Posted (edited)

Boss spawns 1 hour late, disconnect from server. Who had the bright idea to use only channels 6 for an event ....

And all for a useless box.

Edited by Aaplo

Posted

Just spanned on Calpheon 6, took a step closer-> Disconnect ... of course

1 person likes this

Posted

At least you saw boss spawn. On valencia 6 boss didn't even tried to spawn...

Posted

I just saw tons of people miss out on hits because the place was so laggy and we waited almost 10 mins past when it should have spawned, with no say "ok we're spawning now, be ready".

I got my bundle, but honestly saw so many ppl trying to get close who couldn't.  You guys may want to do another day or 3 of this on more channels to spread numbers out.

Posted

Stood around for 15 minutes, couldn't tell if the boss had spawned or not, was disconnected. I think I give up on this game.

Posted (edited)

Still in queue. From #3 to #2 it took me 31 minutes. You should think it goes faster with all these people dcing. Maybe it is just another random number or the queueing system is not working at all.

2017-03-03_-594248218-#2.jpg

Edited by Vergosh
Pictures, because my valk is pretty

Posted (edited)

A lot of people showed up on Balenos 1. We couldn't get a hit it because the boss didn't even spawn. Had about 400 people standing around in confusion and wasting their time.

EDIT: Changed to Mediah 1 and it was dead already. WHOOPEDY DOO!

Edited by Dagra
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

event boss was waste of time... i hit the freakin boss... he killed me... i respawned and hit him again... and didn't even get event loot!

DISSAPOINTMENT :-(

stupid.jpg

Edited by Captain_Weed
to add photo

Posted

people stuck in respawn, boss disappearing, tremendous lags/fps drop issues.
I got dc'd and now the boss is full health again (?)
please fix that asap :S

2017-03-03_602682736.JPG

2017-03-03_602849921.JPG

Posted (edited)

So i arrived on Valencia 6 at 1645 GMT,  i sat there untill 1815 GMT, there were 2 messages saying bosses would spawn. 

Nothing at all spawned, no word on anything from any GM's, what a waste of an hour and a half of my time

It was on the "1" channels only, post with table shows this, hope you can catch next one.

nevermind, forgot about EU.  Ignore this :> Thanks @Jeynar for correction

Edited by Sidney
correction

Posted

KashKao your dusgusting,  a Boss bundle ??? WITH 1 F*&KING ITEM , thats not a bundle , thats an item , WORST EVENT EVER , YOUR PATHETIC and your servers are garbage

Posted

Alright... I give up. I'm done with the 'event'.

New PoE league is starting in 1 hour --> See you in a few weeks...maybe

1 person likes this

Posted

Never used the forums until now, but holy shit this is hilarious how anyone would think only 6 channels of ANY MMO would be great. They know the stress of their servers. They KNOW how many players can reasonably on-screen at any time.

Someone or several people CLEARLY dropped the ball. I really love this game, I really do, but I just hope they don't do this shtuff again. :/ Who knows, they might spawn the bosses for later timeslots on all channels since this was received so poorly?????? FINGERS CROSSED!

At least you saw boss spawn. On valencia 6 boss didn't even tried to spawn...

The bosses are only spawning on the first channel of each section, so "Velia1", "Balenos1", "Serendia1", etc.

Posted

Wow that was really bad lol. Attacked the boss more than once still no loot. I feel bad for those that DCed and couldn't get back in. I don't understand limiting them to 6 channels. That was part of the mistake right there. *face palm*

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

WTF! Horrible event

Get there get disconnect and have to wait 12 mins to get back in.

Edited by Opify

Posted

Thought i hit boss , dropped form server couldnt get in until the boss was dead, no loot. 10/10

Posted

This is beyond sad. You can't hold an event like this without proper dispersal of the playerbase. It's only going to be worse later today as people get off work and school. This is not worth it in the slightest. Between the lag, the PK'ing, and getting kicked and sent to a waitlist all for some exp pots? Yeah, sorry I can't bring myself to do these all day. I wanted to give you guys a chance even though most thought you dropped the ball. Obviously you did.

Posted

3. One Year Anniversary Field Boss Event!

Your worst idea of event so far.... Do you think everyone owns Pcs from the future or something ? who thought this trough?

Posted

Well just killed Red Nose on Serendia 6, was 5 min slideshow. Got a grand total of 3x [Mix] EXP-Reaper Elixir from it after 90mins of waiting around, and I was one of the lucky ones... what a load of crap... screw you guys...

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow so I head over to the Event boss screw with all my settings to handle the lag, my whole party dies can't respawn and or gets stuck under the map. I manage to get out alive and right click my reward "bundle" to get a 100 hp 1 hour boost are you f'in kidding me? A cake and a useless 1 hour boost. In korea the anniversary GM's are handing out Duo Ogre rings and items up the ying yang and here we get a shitty 100 hp buff and a cake that makes me want to punch babies every time I go into my house. BUNDLE my ass!

Had my card all set to buy up some pearls and I get a 20% off coupon for one item...stupid.