• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted

Thought i hit boss , dropped form server couldnt get in until the boss was dead, no loot. 10/10

You didnt miss anything all I got was a potion, bundle my ass, 20 -----ing minutes waiting for this shit to spawn for this garbage lol. Thanks for yet another worthless event.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not worth it at all, 2x100HP Scroll in that bundle.

Posted

It was on the "1" channels only, post with table shows this, hope you can catch next one

1 channels is in NA which hasn't happened yet.

In EU its 6 channels cause it conflicts with our node war timers.

Please.

1 person likes this

Posted

Okay, after 1,5 hours of waiting on calph6, boss finally spawns. I hit it I think (hard to tell with 1 fps, but I am a ranger).. yet no loot :(

Posted

0 reward after 2 hours... ¬¬

Posted

Okay, after 1,5 hours of waiting on calph6, boss finally spawns. I hit it I think (hard to tell with 1 fps, but I am a ranger).. yet no loot :(

You still have to manually loot it (good luck if you don't have pets).

1 person likes this

Posted

If a stress test of the servers was the plan then, it was a success.

If ANYTHING else, a total failure.

1 person likes this

Posted

nice, got a 36k silver wall decoration from the event boss, went to tree that spawned immediately after and got a 1g gold bar, still worth more than what I got from the event boss

great event! :D

Posted

Time (PST)

Boss

North America Server

10:00

Red Nose

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

13:00

Dastard Bheg

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

16:00

Giant Mudster

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

20:00

Dim Tree Spirit

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

thanks for the awesome event half of us CAN'T -----ING PARTICIPATE IN.

Servers so GD overrun it force DC'd me and i can't even get back in. i've been in queue at number 28 for THIRTY -----ING MINUTES

jesus christ you asshats can't get shit right can you?

Edit 1 :i'm -----ing stuck now with a "now processing" window - i can't even click the channel select button. i'm -----ing stuck at char select screen. thanks ass hats

Edit 2 : my queue time moved UP? WTF? i went from 28 to now over 50 ppl in front of me.

i second this guy's thought!

i'm done spending cash with you farquads.

you can't fix the -----ing problems, you half ass way too much of your GD jobs, clearly give no -----s so long as cash is still coming in eh?

here are my official final thoughts. take them as you will.

i would like to add one final thought:

with all the cash that we blind sheep are spending with you STUPID -----ING NO COMMON SENSE HAVING IGNORANCE IS BLISS AND BLIND TO THE WORLD AROUND YOU ASS HATS NEED TO GET GLASS STOMACHS INSTALLED TO SEE WHAT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING............... and you f---s can't afford servers built after 1987?

Posted

I died and couldn't even click resurrect fast enough to get back to the boss and get my loot, took me minutes just to -----ing respawn at node instead of using a tear that I couldn't even select the stupid ass check box.

Posted

FFS i didn't even get to see an event boss bc i couldn't log into any of the ''6'' channels...
wtf man.
everyone in the channel chat spamming their rewards and i'm here in s4 bc i gave up stying in the fcking queue!

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon Just wanted to point out that the context and description of the [Event] Field Boss Reward Bundle is a little misleading.

I was under the impression that it would give you everything inside and not just another chance at each item with pure RNG. Rather happy with the discounts, EXP, and level-up rewards, so thank you for those. At the same time, getting another [Event} Max HP Increase Scroll to celebrate the game's "anniversary" was pretty disappointing ._. It'd be nice if you could pick what you wanted from the bundles, but it doesn't seem like there's a mechanic in the game for that, is there?

Been playing since CBT, and all I really want from the listed items is the darn [Event] Pirate Bandana... Just one. Went on vacation midway through the Rum event, and then chased Santa all throughout Christmas with little luck (got a fox mask at least!). Not exactly how I imagined spending BDO's anniversary, but...

*prays to RNGesus*

Edited by Nasche
2 people like this

Posted

You still have to manually loot it (good luck if you don't have pets).

I do! I have 4 pets activ

Posted

----- you asshats and your shit game. i'm going to play fallout until something good comes out

1 person likes this

Posted

Well seems like a good idea to stay away from any of the event bosses.  Think I'll go get a piece of anniversary cake and hope for a useless buff, lol 

This whole event is a F'n disaster.

Posted

Fishing is a lot more fun and rewarding. Fishing rod ready, boat ready, let's do this !

1 person likes this

Posted

1 channels is in NA which hasn't happened yet.

In EU its 6 channels cause it conflicts with our node war timers.

Please.

oh yea!  I always forget you guys exist LOL sorry >.<

Posted (edited)

I set an alarm and woke up after only a few hours sleep to do the event. They didn't announce the boss was spawning, you couldn't see him 70% of the time. I hit him multiple times and didn't receive loot (which Im hearing I didn't miss much there) and when you inevitably die because you cant see the boss you were unable to revive. Unreal how many pointless statistics they released yet they couldn't figure out that only having the boss spawn on a few channels would overload them. This event was executed very poorly but I was most upset that one of the GM's didn't announce to the server explaining to people how to revive their characters.

2017-03-03_1974966969.JPG

Edited by Mahoni

Posted

how do i apply for a job there?

competency? check.

above avg IQ? check.

give a shit about games and gamers? double check.

skilled on computers? haha skilled is an understatement, but yeah check.

do i get it? i get it right? i have more checks than GM haha gimme job i win no more fail events #doneright

Posted

never seen such incompetence doing an event , copy Final fantasy where everybody can partecipate and have a reward not better connection, better dps better luck an event SHOULD BE FOR EVERYONE is not conquering a node a city arena IS SIMPLY THE EVENT

Posted

This is all very underwhelming, especially the 1 year event "reward". Disappointed.

And why not a special loot table on all world bosses for a week. One day? Really?

Oh and I tried to use that coupon crap and it didn't work. I want my $60 back until you fix it!

EDIT: MUCH MUCH BETTER THANK YOU!

better.jpg

My coupon worked great. Are you sure you read the directions.  You cannot use it with your shopping cart, you click on the pile of coins and then it works. Wow....you are one whineybutt about things that are free.  I hope you do get your money back and go away.

Posted

oh yea!  I always forget you guys exist LOL sorry >.<

Wow man :(

I'd forget about us too cause Kakao resides here, but I can't cause I live here :(

Posted

Not worth it at all, 2x100HP Scroll in that bundle.

Wait I thought we were getting all of these items ...

1 person likes this

Posted

Dashcon Online

Posted

i was let down quite a bit.. waited there.. only to be dc'd 2 times and the first dc i had to dl a small patch and then loading time both took forever.. and even then didnt get any loot.. or a chance to hit.. this needed to be planned out alot better