• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted

I had fun playing the DK and getting it up to 55. Thanks for putting this event together :)

Posted

bheg didnt spawn on serendia 6 @CM_Aethon  but it spawned on ser5. gj.

Posted (edited)

I for one am not pleased with the event at ALL. I got my one hit off the boss, got the bundle only got a Sharp Black Shard out of it. I put in a ticket. Here was the flippin response....

"Thank you for contacting Customer Support! 

We're very sorry for the issues due to large attendance with the 1st Anniversary Boss Spawn event. 

Please know that we're aware and we've modified the event accordingly. 

We will now be spawning a boss in channels Balenos 1-6, Serendia 1-6, Calpheon 1-6, and Mediah 1-6. 

We've done this in an effort to make sure everyone gets a chance to participate. 

Please refer to this event post for more information on spawn times: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/133486-dark-knight-release-events/

Again, we apologize for the difficulties and hope you enjoy the future spawns!"

@CM_Aethon Are you guys at customer service for real? You can't even send in a replacement with the proper items in it? I wasn't the only one who experienced this issue yet others are getting replacements and while some are not?

Edited by Ashrala

Posted

Guys even though the evenbts sucked, they atleast were generous enaf to give you 3 more 20% coupons so be glad and go give them money they for sure deserve it whit events like these...

too bad for the people that aren't cash shop users aye

Posted (edited)

[ Update: Due to the large attendance for our anniversary event, bosses will be spawned in only these channels: ]

• Balenos 1
  • Serendia 1
  • Calpheon 1
  • Mediah 1

This makes no sense. Since we know there are going to be a lot of people attending the event, we are only going to spawn on a few servers? Tip for next time, if you know a lot of people will be there, spawn on all servers. This is just common sense.

Edited by Eris

Posted (edited)

bheg didnt spawn on serendia 6 @CM_Aethon  but it spawned on ser5. gj.

4-5 bhegs were spawned on ser 6, where were you looking at?

I for one am not pleased with the event at ALL. I got my one hit off the boss, got the bundle only got a Sharp Black Shard out of it. I put in a ticket. Here was the flippin response....

"Thank you for contacting Customer Support! 

We're very sorry for the issues due to large attendance with the 1st Anniversary Boss Spawn event. 

Please know that we're aware and we've modified the event accordingly. 

We will now be spawning a boss in channels Balenos 1-6, Serendia 1-6, Calpheon 1-6, and Mediah 1-6. 

We've done this in an effort to make sure everyone gets a chance to participate. 

Please refer to this event post for more information on spawn times: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/133486-dark-knight-release-events/

Again, we apologize for the difficulties and hope you enjoy the future spawns!"

@CM_Aethon Are you guys at customer service for real? You can't even send in a replacement with the proper items in it? I wasn't the only one who experienced this issue yet others are getting replacements and while some are not?

Everyone only got 1 random item per bundle, seems intended. I've gotten 6 bundles so far (2 from red nose, rest from bhegs) and got only a single item from each bundle, mainly potions.

Edited by Luxina

Posted (edited)

Who is that brilliant idiot in charge of this event ? Show yourself up and punishment will be fast and without pain! :) Just kidding see you in next game - BDO is ending soon with this crap.

KAKAO.jpg

ROFL please realise that they were all aware of what will happen and what they had planned for 1 yr anniversary it wasn't just the 1 guy. 

The guy who came up with the idea is borderline amazing the rest are the guilty ones for agreeing to it!

Anyway i think they all deserve a hug for managing to host the worst anniversary event ever made in an mmo probably.

Edited by Sindeya
1 person likes this

Posted

Everyone only got 1 random item per bundle, seems intended. I've gotten 6 bundles so far (2 from red nose, rest from bhegs) and got only a single item from each bundle, mainly potions.

I was on Calpheon 1, so only one rednose spawned. If that is indeed how it was intended, that's x100 times worse. This is suppose to be an anniversary event, not some stupid RNG bundles we've already got way too much of that. I thought the X-mas event was bad enough.........I've seen even horrid hard core PW2 games that give better anniversary rewards then this......

Posted

here are my official final thoughts. take them as you will.

i would like to add one final thought:

with all the cash that we blind sheep are spending with you STUPID -----ING NO COMMON SENSE HAVING IGNORANCE IS BLISS AND BLIND TO THE WORLD AROUND YOU ASS HATS NEED TO GET GLASS STOMACHS INSTALLED TO SEE WHAT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING............... and you f---s can't afford servers built after 1987?

One might wonder how does anyone take someone who speaks like this seriously. 

Posted

Worst boss event I've been too :/ Compensation for no spawn on the velia channel plis :c

Posted

Opened up my 2nd bundle and got absolutely nothing? Is this normal/supposed to happen? Like, I've checked my entire inventory, I didn't miss it, there's nothing new, in there, and it's 1 slot emptier from me using the bundle.

Posted

Took out Velia at the last minute? Not cool

Posted

Worst event thus far in my opinion. Can't even stay in the damn game to -get- to the boss.

Posted

Opened up my 2nd bundle and got absolutely nothing? Is this normal/supposed to happen? Like, I've checked my entire inventory, I didn't miss it, there's nothing new, in there, and it's 1 slot emptier from me using the bundle.

Happy Anniversary from the staff at KashKao

Posted (edited)

Not understanding why it is called a [Event] Field Boss Reward "Bundle" If you don't actually get everything that is listed. Maybe find a new name for it since it's not actually a bundle? Really disappointed that you only get just one item. You'd assume with a name  that said "bundle" you'd get everything that was listed.

Edit- Annd No one got loot on Calph 2 from Mudster. GG

Edited by Melaina

Posted

@CM_Aethon Where in your description of this event does it say one random item out of that list? It shows the list and thats all. First boss never was spawned in balenos 1 and I get the bullshit copy pasted response saying that the channels were increased and now its one garbage random item out of a bundle? Who comes up with this crap?

Posted

Hey, Kakao, the world bosses did NOT spawn in some channels. I smell a compensation. K thanks. 

Posted (edited)

I am finally in the game now, boss is about two spawn, fps are in double digits (...just), but apparently I have no pets whatsoever...
Strange last time i checked I had four pets...

my friend got the same, can't summon any other pets... and stuck even with a restart game they are gone. "hidden" and they wont pick up...

fix this asap...

edit: i was on bal 6, bal 5 they came back.. strange...

Edited by SpiralEnergy
info

Posted

how do you guys have a job thinking of such a stupid event...even fuken TURKEY world boss was more legit than this anniversary shit... Turkey boss gave u fuken millions of silver... this piece of shit event gives u the most useless piece of shit pots out there... thanks for nothing brahs

1 person likes this

Posted

Waited 15 mins, got owned by the boss, tried to re spawn as fast as I could, made it to the boss, got owned by the boss yet again, rested yet again, rushed back to it, boss died, no loot. I ain't bothering with this dumb event anymore.

Posted (edited)

PSA: Don't bother doing the field boss event, pointless waste of time (even if you do get loot)

Edited by Velexia

Posted

Why do event bosses drop such terrible rewards?  You could've made people happy by cutting out 80% of the worthless bs in the bundle.  Instead, you chose to be stingy and fill the event bundle with crap.  Heck the regular bheg drops better things than the tonics I got.  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The boss event give way too good loot kappaface.png?1( i mean a crap elixir, that's woooh ! winning lottery day ! ) that's way too much of an insane gifting  kappaface.png?1! that's way much. I think i will skip the last boss, i mean that's soo generous, i feel too guilty for accepting thoses immeasurable gift /PEN sarcasm

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

The World Boss Event a complet waste of time i get better loot from grinding.

Posted

So first boss never spawned, wasted an hour, come back for second one only to be kicked out twice after dying from lag. Nothing at all both times. At least some of you got stuff but this event is the worst.