• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted

Lot of players stick with it for a year and thats it?

30 day value pack would have been more like it.

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

3. One Year Anniversary Field Boss Event!

Join us in the celebration of Black Desert Online’s first anniversary!

• Start: Mar. 3rd, 2017

• End: Mar. 3rd, 2017

Event Details: To kick off our first anniversary in style we’ll be spawning special event Field Bosses! All players who hit the boss at least once will receive the [Event] Field Boss Reward Bundle. We’d like to allow everyone to participate, and as such there is no death penalty should you fall during battle from the boss fight.

• [Event] Field Boss Reward Bundle:

Hidden Content

Be sure to join us in Northern Cienaga (The lake just south of Heidel). We’ve included a list of channels and times below:

Time (PST)

Boss

North America Server

10:00

Red Nose

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

13:00

Dastard Bheg

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

16:00

Giant Mudster

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

20:00

Dim Tree Spirit

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

Wait so literally anyone who works a 9-5 job Mon-Fri misses out on this event? How is this fair? People can get multiple rewards while people who are at work for the entirety of the event will get nothing? Why wasn't this made for the 4th (Saturday) or 5th (Sunday)? Poor management. For me, those times are at 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, and 10pm. So people people who don't have a job or don't work on fridays can get up to, what...4 prizes, while people who are just heading home at 5pm get maybe half of that? 

Edited by LadyRhapsody
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Look at the Attendance Reward screenshot. It has two tabs now. It doesn't show the Loyal (second) tab. Maybe the full set of rewards is on that one. I'm at work now so I can't check it.

Edited by Divine1
Adding explanation.

Posted

Just great !! you do it during the week when people have to work !!! that is not fair 

Man, check the rewards, really, do you think that will you miss anything?

I won't even go kill them, waste of time.

Posted

What a Garbage reward for One year , Your greedy overlords over there at Pearl abyss have outdone themselves , Amazing ,pirate loot ................again , Garbage black stone event .............., a Cake ??? , One year of our lives and dedication and we get a Cake , more pearl shop crap , well to celebrate my one year of dedication , i will spend absolutely ZERO pearls , Do unto others is what i say , you give us Garbage , you get nothing in return

9 people like this

Posted

Not mad, just disappointed (again). Was prepared to even charge pearls for almost a year again ...

Posted

How do I actually use the coupon for the pearl shop?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What a Garbage reward for One year , Your greedy overlords over there at Pearl abyss have outdone themselves , Amazing ,pirate loot ................again , Garbage black stone event .............., a Cake ??? , One year of our lives and dedication and we get a Cake , more pearl shop crap , well to celebrate my one year of dedication , i will spend absolutely ZERO pearls , Do unto others is what i say , you give us Garbage , you get nothing in return

Christmas event all shop 20% discount.

Anniversary: One item 20% discount.

Edited by crosspath
8 people like this

Posted

Ew... Boss event on a Friday.  Guess i'll only show up at DIM because I have to deal with "life" during the day.

2 people like this

Posted

So, a German friend of me pointed something out:

Unbenannt.thumb.png.ffde68e7e91d16fba4e3

Which one is correct now? @CM_Aethon

Posted

Ew... Boss event on a Friday.  Guess i'll only show up at DIM because I have to deal with "life" during the day.

QUIT YOUR JOB AND PAY UP. YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BUY AN OVERPRICED ITEM WITH A 20% DISCOUNT COUPON!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Been playing since the 5 day pre launch.  You can call me a 'Early Bird'. 

This cake, I am not impressed.

2 people like this

Posted

Why couldn't you guys clarify the coupons are one time use only?  FFS I wasted it on something thinking it was available until such date.  Frigging lame.

Posted

The German of course, they are known for their efficiency.

Posted

*shows up at someone else's birthday party and complains that neither the party events nor the party favors are good enough*

2 people like this

Posted

The cake is a lie. There, I said it.

3 people like this

Posted

*shows up at someone else's birthday party and complains that neither the party events nor the party favors are good enough*

Why throw a party at all when you give no effort?

2 people like this

Posted

This kinda sucks.

Posted

Datroll in da house... Time to earn your salary?

Here it comes...

Posted

QUIT YOUR JOB AND PAY UP. YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO BUY AN OVERPRICED ITEM WITH A 20% DISCOUNT COUPON!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!!

No, thank you. I don't want to be a pathetic fool.

1 person likes this

Posted

What a disapoitment, was expecting much better...

Posted

how about some love for people who do other things then gather and fish? like a trading/hunting event! instead of always the same events constantly

Posted

I'm usually one to defend Kakao, but a cake is a rather terrible "event" for your 1 year anniversary. Not everyone uses the cash shop and whilst 20% is a nice enough discount, there should be something more substantial for every player rather than just one piece of furniture. This just feels like your monthly events rather than celebrating one year of BDO. There should also be some sort of loyalty gift, perhaps 3 different tiers based on how many days you've played (100/200/300). I'm loathe to compare other games to BDO, but there should also be a special hunting/gathering/fishing events that is specific to the anniversary, not just for dark knight. 

yeah...

I was expecting something like the KR 2 years event.

Posted

here i sit, hoped that i would be able to participate in something cool and rewarding since its the 1y anniversary.

20% coupon to lure me into giving you money and a grind motivator with the seals? come on.

koreans got a duo ogre and some bossgear on their anniversary...

2 people like this