• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted

2017-03-03_281359054.JPG

That moment when you can sit back and enjoy the spoils of war.

3 people like this

Posted

Honestly..... as a loot snub

I want my event items like I want my meat... rare! If you don't make it to the event then you miss out. 

Limited Edition items only gotten for being there at the event and not this recycled throw back crap IE like the devil horns being given out at Christmas... really?! Events should be done twice. Once during the Weekdays like Friday and a second run on Saturday this way working folks and weekenders can do the event

Posted

Honestly..... as a loot snub

I want my event items like I want my meat... rare! If you don't make it to the event then you miss out. 

Limited Edition items only gotten for being there at the event and not this recycled throw back crap IE like the devil horns being given out at Christmas... really?! Events should be done twice. Once during the Weekdays like Friday and a second run on Saturday this way working folks and weekenders can do the event

Tbh ive been there, both times i died due to 1fps (didnt even see how i died). 1st time i couldnt respawn and my game crashed like 10mins later. 2nd time i could respawn but got kicked out by the server right after. Both times ofc no loot

Posted

Tbh ive been there, both times i died due to 1fps (didnt even see how i died). 1st time i couldnt respawn and my game crashed like 10mins later. 2nd time i could respawn but got kicked out by the server right after. Both times ofc no loot

I found turning off all names and effects helps. I was able to get my FPS to hold at 25 for the events. 

I missed on Red Nose due to he just didn't spawn  so I missed out on this item

Bheg gave me a dead fish for my wall 

Posted

and again bosses not spawned on time so far today spent 1 hour 40mins waiting for bosses to spawn  and i even ragequit  after the 1st boss fiasco after my screen frooze and  i died when it did finally spawn and i couldnt rez . what a shit show of a event.

Posted

I hate to be another person complaining, but please do events on weekends for those of us with normal work schedules, that really sucked not being able to come. 

1 person likes this

Posted

well the Mudster Boss... EXP pots.... wooohoo I'll just put it with the others I have in my Storage. I don't know about you I've put in about $800 into this game in the last year I know of many others who have done twice if not 10x that over the coarse of the year. 

I just feel like the crap we're being given for this big time celebration event is nothing but the same little crap we get from like the Black Spirit Adventure

BTW I so love the Black Spirit Adventure it's cute and it's something to giggle about on the daily

But the event has give me a large Disappointment..... I expected something Awesome I have put in some sort of time everyday for a year like many others and I just guess we was looking for something that wasn't a flop like Guild Wars did on many events that crashed servers and then the recycled prizes from other events.

I love this game I will keep playing this game I'm just expressing my opinion of a Big Deal happen and then watching the ball be drop

Posted (edited)

I understand people having frustration with not being able to participate in the first fight; I was among you. That said, argung that the event or rewards aren't good enough is silly. This is a free event with bonus items above what you would normally receive. The available items were stated up front. It is fine if you don't like the options, because no one is making you participate in the event.

It is amazing how much people can complain about free things. It is fascinating how the higher the rage, the lower the grammar skills. Sadly, the vocal majority will alway be complainers. It is simple human nature that we are not nearly willing to compliment good or satisfactory experiences as we are to complain about negative ones. If you hate this game so much, leave. There are plenty of us, most of which will not even reply here, who enjot this game and appreciate the rewards (that they don't have to give us).

@CM_Aethon, I know you will read a lot of stupid, rage-driven responses to this post, but I hope you read this one too, and understand I am not the only one that feels this way. 

Edited by OgyJoe

Posted

I understand people having frustration with not being able to participate in the first fight; I was among you. That said, argung that the event or rewards aren't good enough is silly. This is a free event with bonus items above what you would normally receive. The available items were stated up front. It is fine if you don't like the options, because no one is making you participate in the event.

It is amazing how much people can complain about free things. It is fascinating how the higher the rage, the lower the grammar skills. Sadly, the vocal majority will alway be complainers. It is simple human nature that we are not nearly willing to compliment good or satisfactory experiences as we are to complain about negative ones. If you hate this game so much, leave. There are plenty of us, most of which will not even reply here, who enjot this game and appreciate the rewards (that they don't have to give us).

@CM_Aethon, I know you will read a lot of stupid, rage-driven responses to this post, but I hope you read this one too, and understand I am not the only one that feels this way. 

It boggles my mind how you can chime on and on about things being free in the same event that gave us *4* discount coupons.

Do you think this is a coincidence?

1 person likes this

Posted

It boggles my mind how you can chime on and on about things being free in the same event that gave us *4* discount coupons.

Do you think this is a coincidence?

And your point is quickly proven, @OgyJoe. I, for one, have received three free anniversary items in my mailbox so far. I haven't been back in today to see if there is more. For that matter, even the coupons were free. No one is forcing you to use them. I agree that people will complain about anything in this game. You could send every registered player $100 cash, and the "vocal majority" would find a way to make that negative.

Posted

And your point is quickly proven, @OgyJoe. I, for one, have received three free anniversary items in my mailbox so far. I haven't been back in today to see if there is more. For that matter, even the coupons were free. No one is forcing you to use them. I agree that people will complain about anything in this game. You could send every registered player $100 cash, and the "vocal majority" would find a way to make that negative.

Point is here.

Your head is here.

See where this is going?

Also, "vocal majority" is still a -----ing majority. Read what you write before you hit submit.

1 person likes this

Posted

You amuse me.

Posted

on yesterday's Anniversary Field Boss Event i hit Dastard Bheg 2 to 3 times and then i died and there was no option to resurrect to closest node/town or instant resurrect and i just stayed dead until that bossed was killed. but after boss was dead , i did not recieve any reward and even then still there was no option to resurrect to closest node/town or instant resurrect . so i had to change my charecter and then again changed back to that dead charecter and this time i could resurrect but i did not get any reward

Posted

on yesterday's Anniversary Field Boss Event i hit Dastard Bheg 2 to 3 times and then i died and there was no option to resurrect to closest node/town or instant resurrect and i just stayed dead until that bossed was killed. but after boss was dead , i did not recieve any reward and even then still there was no option to resurrect to closest node/town or instant resurrect . so i had to change my charecter and then again changed back to that dead charecter and this time i could resurrect but i did not get any reward

Same issue and no reward too.

Posted

The rewards were listed as a bundle, in a way that made many players assume they received the entire bundle for participating.  Instead, when participating I got a horse flute that I'll never use, and wasted a bare minimum of a half hour, probably more like an hour total, to get it.  Wasting my time with trash events advertised as anniversary events meant to reward the player is certainly cause for complaint.  Better to do nothing than what they've done so far.  Personally I wish they'd just stuck to the DK event and just not bothered with this mess of an anniversary.

1 person likes this

Posted

...many players assume they received the entire bundle for participating...

Dont-Assume_v02.jpg

Posted

The announcement an hour early didn't help

a hundred players gather for nothing

Posted

The fun part was getting the announcement while questing on the other side of the map, sprinting non stop to get to the other side of the map in 10 minutes just to find out I ran all that way for nothing & now have to sit & wait....joy.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Still no boss spawn in Serendia6 after 38 minutes from scheduled time...
Great work!

Edited by SuperFang
edit: Turns out GM posted message 1hr early...

Posted

The 1 year celebration was terrible.  

Posted

As a new player with a whole 5 days under his belt, I felt the need to give feedback here for what it's worth. This event boss situation has not inspired a great level of confidence in me for Black Desert. Having been at two difference spawns, both times the boss had not been spawned for just under an hour past the posted time in the channel and I had to abandon the attempt for real life. Now, once again at my third spawn, and final one of the even, I stand here 49 minutes past the time the world announcement said with many others, still waiting. Having made some effort to take time out of my day to play and do this event, I had been excited to some degree to see what events were like in this game. I wish I could say I had a positive outlook still. Now I get that issues arise, and from what I hear about the first spawn of the day, I actually felt good seeing as they said they were spawning bosses in more channels do to the issues. That had inspired some confidence. I get that this is requiring living people, aka GMs, to go around and manually spawn these from my understanding and that does require some level coordination and effort on their part, but this is all rather frustrating for someone scheduling themselves for this.

It doesn't even boil down to the free loot either. I'm just surprised at the lack of actualized support and coordination from the game's team here. I really do want to like BDO, I'd really like to invest some of my free time playing and with that, money. However, I now feel hesitant doing so all over their ability to run an event. Seems silly actually saying it that way, but the fact remains, if they can't coordinate a boss event can I have confidence in them helping me with a actual support issue in the future should I have one? Atm, I wouldn't feel confident saying I would.

And so all I really can do is express my feedback here in hopes they improve, and I honestly do hope I still play when that happens.

3 people like this

Posted

its a little late now, but in case anyone was wondering .. you kinda had to loot the boss, im newish so for the first boss i fought i assumed it would appear in my inventory, just  a heads up in case anyone didnt know

Posted

PSA: We found out that when you put something in the cart, THE COUPON DOESN'T WORK :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

When you press directly Purchase (that yellow stack of coins) and then click on the coupon, it works. :)))))))))))))

Submitted a ticket. 

So i just did this, because i didnt want to feck it up (and i certainly didnt want to have to wait a week for "support" to respond), bought an outift 2900 pearls, got charged 2900 pearls, coupon remains

On the plus side i seem to have 4x Coupons 20%, but thats kinda useless if it dont take the coupon and give the discount    

Have i got to call a GM? submit a support ticket? or will it be fixed automagically?

@CM_Aethon @CM_Serenity @CM_Yukimura

Posted

So twice the server message comes out, the players go to the area to fight the boss . No spawns after 10 minutes after message?

Lol pathetic

Posted

So twice the server message comes out, the players go to the area to fight the boss . No spawns after 10 minutes after message?

Lol pathetic

I'm having the the growing suspicion that the automated message is off time wise by an hour.