• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted

Balenos 3 still no event

Posted

what the hell kind of event is this sh!7?

Posted

Just send people a bundle in mail, you obviously dont have the hardware and structure to handle the population of this game. Yesterday on Mudster the whole server Balenos 1 crashed. Its quite ridicolous.

I mean it takes 2 minutes to come up with a solution, maybe hire better staff.

Posted (edited)

I'm usually one to defend Kakao, but a cake is a rather terrible "event" for your 1 year anniversary. Not everyone uses the cash shop and whilst 20% is a nice enough discount, there should be something more substantial for every player rather than just one piece of furniture. This just feels like your monthly events rather than celebrating one year of BDO. There should also be some sort of loyalty gift, perhaps 3 different tiers based on how many days you've played (100/200/300). I'm loathe to compare other games to BDO, but there should also be a special hunting/gathering/fishing events that is specific to the anniversary, not just for dark knight. 

When plunge doesn't defend kakoe, you know they *** up bad

Edited by Twin™
2 people like this

Posted

Kinda sad that the Big Boss bundle was only for one day...oh well

Posted

You'll manage, the reward from that bundle was 1 item, at random.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guildies and i were joking one day in comms that the one year anniversary of BDO would be Daum going "We want money, give us money" but the actual mad men went and did it. I question if these people even know what they're doing at this point.

Wait a gosh darn minute.
https://www.linkedin.com/company/daum-games-europe-b-v-
>Amsterdam
I figured it out. They're too hungover all the time to know their head from their butt hahahah

That's propaganda. They say they have actually french and german translator teams, and the game is not translated anymore till Valencia. Even the patchnotes in french are no more, need to go check on international ...

Posted

You'll manage, the reward from that bundle was 1 item, at random.

That's why I said kinda and did not hop on the rage bandwagon that I saw earlier in chat lol

Posted

That had to be one of the worst planned events ever. From the get go it said the bosses would be spawned in the # 1 channels and the servers could not handle it. So after missing the first boss because it wasn't spawned in our channel they say dont worry, you will have chance later as we have expanded the channel lineup for spawns.

After we finally see a boss and kill it we receive the boss bundle. Upon opening it we get one item at random from the list. After re reading the list no where in the event description does it say you will get just 1 item from the bundle.

Get your sh*t together Kakao, this is absolutely terrible coming from a company that wants you to spend thousands of dollars in their cash shop. I for one have not been nor will be spending more $$$ in the cash shop because of things like this. Start fixing the game instead of making it worse.

Posted

I'm completely okay with just getting one item per boss kill, but I would have at least preferred it to be an event specific item. Getting a potion worth 200k, is far worse than going to any standard world boss.

Posted (edited)

Dont-Assume_v02.jpg

Let me rephrase - The rewards were described in a way which implied every reward was received, as opposed to boxes which list that one of the listed rewards would be received.  By the description conventions the game has created, every item should have been received.  Also, you know, 'bundle'.  A single item does not a bundle make.  

Edited by Finnien

Posted

Wow.. I only read the first page or so of the whiny, entitled condemnations of a game company giving people a free event and had to comment.

Everyone complaining, please picture yourselves having a party to celebrate some occasion where you have made up gift bags and scheduled entertainment and food trucks that sell refreshments at a discount. Then picture some co workers of yours showing up, looking in the gift bag and -----ing about the contents, loudly proclaiming how lame the entertainment is, and how you are a profiteering robber baron for booking the food trucks to be there. How mad would you be?

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow.. I only read the first page or so of the whiny, entitled condemnations of a game company giving people a free event and had to comment.

Everyone complaining, please picture yourselves having a party to celebrate some occasion where you have made up gift bags and scheduled entertainment and food trucks that sell refreshments at a discount. Then picture some co workers of yours showing up, looking in the gift bag and -----ing about the contents, loudly proclaiming how lame the entertainment is, and how you are a profiteering robber baron for booking the food trucks to be there. How mad would you be?

Imagine your company said it was throwing an 'employee appreciation' event.  Free food and entertainment is promised.  You show up at the event, and it's some folding chairs and tables set up around a beat-up game of Monopoly with some stale cupcakes that say 'Happy 12th Birthday Ashley' on them.  Would you feel appreciated?  That's pretty much how my experience has been. My Lauren Family Gift Box had an item so bad I can't sell it at the minimum price.  I vendored it for less money than I get from ten minutes of gathering.  My boss kill reward was a horse whistle I'll never use.  Three of the four discount coupons showed up after I'd already bought my DK all her weight limit expansions and inventory and costume.  

In short, this party's gift bag was empty.  The entertainment was so bad I'd rather have stayed home.  The food gave me food poisoning.  That's some real customer appreciation right there.

7 people like this

Posted

then imagine Kaskao is so proud of how their event went they didnt DARE show themselves in this topic and say a peep , thats not pride , thats embarrassment , and rightly they should be , there hasnt been a decent event since the First easter event which was pretty well put togehter

Posted

In other words.. 

1 no interest about event rating  by players

2 no response whatsoever

3 lack of knowledge about their hardware/software capabilities

I guess that's  top 3 on my list, it scream 

WE DONT CARE!

Posted

awesome! :D

Posted (edited)

I was wondering if anyone has a map that shows the spawn locations of the Field Bosses spawn locations? I lose track of where all the spawn locations are and figured it may also help new players.

It spawns south of heidel. Its really close to town. Well it DID now the events over. Lol

Edited by Syncotics

Posted

I went to the boss events on the 3rd. Hit the boss's a few times, got killed at a couple, and received 3 Life skill increasing potions for all my time, plus used Tears to instantly revive myself. Actually lost on that one.  Sure was not worth the time or hype. Won't be going to their dumb boss events again if they ever have any.

I also tried to use the 20% coupons and didn't receive my items even tho my pearls are gone. I did send a ticket but its been 2-3 days and still no response. Not good customer service and I will not be spending real money until they make good on my items. Sheesh. 

Everyone be careful when buying from Pearl Shop. 

Posted

Why? you can buy lantern oil from any general store.

Posted

You know March 3rd 2016 is the official release date right?

So they are on time.

Sending a "kiss and forgive" present on the day it "Officially released" is a missed opportunity for me. They've said the events would happen earlier and they messed up massively. Then send a little "half done" present to make us shush.. yeah right.

Kakao is now officially known as Cashkao.

Posted

@CM_Aethon

So today, I noticed that the 7 day EVENT VP says 30% Combat/Life/Horse/Skill. Yet when I opened it, it had the regular (10% Combat/Life/Horse/Skill) Value Pack stats. I did not have a Value Pack on before this, in fact I didn't have one for a couple of days. Have pictures as proof. Just want to know what happened to the other promised 20% ?

2017-03-06_344077007.JPG

2017-03-06_344102393.JPG

Posted

@CM_Aethon

So today, I noticed that the 7 day EVENT VP says 30% Combat/Life/Horse/Skill. Yet when I opened it, it had the regular (10% Combat/Life/Horse/Skill) Value Pack stats. I did not have a Value Pack on before this, in fact I didn't have one for a couple of days. Have pictures as proof. Just want to know what happened to the other promised 20% ?

2017-03-06_344077007.JPG

2017-03-06_344102393.JPG

Liek, omgerd dewd, they already sent you a merv to make up for the missing one, what more do you want?!?

(just incase peoples sarcasm meter didn't break completely, yes, this was sarcastic)

Posted

The cake was good

Posted

By the way does unclaimed birthday present mean not taken from the mail or not activated like e.g. not placed in the house for the cake?

Posted

Well, they compensated us for the poor performance at the event boss.

With 1 event boss bundle.