• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't understand this discount coupon, 20% off everything apart from Pearl, Loyalty...isn't that everything? What the hell can I use that for in the pearl shop? 

They mean pearls as in pearl boxes.

Posted

I pretty much like every aspect of this game, this is pretty disappointing though. It's a one year anniversary and new class release, and for both at the same time it's pretty underwhelming. I would also say comparing to other games isn't usually justified however a one use 20% coupon doesn't even put the cash shop items down to what would be the full price in any other comparable mmo. Those mmos are also free to play, not buy to play and as such you'd expect them to have the higher cash shop values. There was a few items I was hoping to buy assuming there was going to be a general pearl or item sale, however even one doesn't seem worth it at the moment.  Anniversary events are usually really top tier and enjoyable so it's a bit of a shame to see it's just basically the same gameplay as usual this weekend if you don't fancy rolling a dark knight, with a few random useless rng boss drops thrown in and still nothing worth spending money on either. 

Posted

Lol.

Posted

Lmao still spamming the exact same thing in other posts too

lel still sticking your nose without proper knowledge , just pathetic no life kid imho

Posted

Can you give more discount coupon. If more coupon are spread out, I will buy more from pearl shop.

1 person likes this

Posted

To sum up posts here.

"I am very entitled, the rewards suck. I am unhappy. Game literally unplayable. How dare you not give us more free stuff. Stop working on the issues and Dark Knight awakening and make us better free rewards. Omg why give me 20% off when I can't afford cash shop. Omg boss event sucks. Yay black stones. Omg I'm angry nao."

My friend was right. Cheap/free mmo's bring the worst out in you :c

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yes, the rewards are underwhelming. But free stuff is free, honestly don't know how y'all can complain this much...

3 posts? Are you Dew? what is your GM name?

To sum up posts here.

"I am very entitled, the rewards suck. I am unhappy. Game literally unplayable. How dare you not give us more free stuff. Stop working on the issues and Dark Knight awakening and make us better free rewards. Omg why give me 20% off when I can't afford cash shop. Omg boss event sucks. Yay black stones. Omg I'm angry nao."

Another company employee trying to damage control... Easy to spot, next time create accounts far before or assign yourself a bigger post amount.

Edited by crosspath
2 people like this

Posted

They mean pearls as in pearl boxes.

I'm with you. 

I'm probably being retarded but how do I use it? I click it and it doesn't seem to do anything. Or will it auto-use at check out?

Posted

PSA: We found out that when you put something in the cart, THE COUPON DOESN'T WORK :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

When you press directly Purchase (that yellow stack of coins) and then click on the coupon, it works. :)))))))))))))

Submitted a ticket. 

Ah ok thanks! They shouldve said something on how to fking use the shit tbh...

Posted

Couldn't those boss bundles at the very least drop Livertos for our new Dark Knight overlords rather than re-hashed boring cosmetics that we barely wanted the first time you tried to shove em down our throats, nevermind the 5th?

1 person likes this

Posted

3 posts? Are you Dew? what is your GM name?

Another company employee trying to damage control... Easy to spot, next time create accounts far before or assign yourself a bigger post amount.

I been here a month. Difference is the entitled doucheness hasn't sunk in yet. It's a free to play game so I don't have same expectation standards for it like for WoW or FF14.

The difference is you paid 9 bucks and still WANT MORE AND MORE AND MORE.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm with you. 

I'm probably being retarded but how do I use it? I click it and it doesn't seem to do anything. Or will it auto-use at check out?

Instead of putting into cart use the gold coins icon and the coupon will appear 

1 person likes this

Posted

I been here a month. Difference is the entitled doucheness hasn't sunk in yet. It's a free to play game so I don't have same expectation standards for it like for WoW or FF14.

The difference is you paid 9 bucks and still WANT MORE AND MORE AND MORE.

Yeah yeah...
As you say...
Go watch some BDO motivational videos mate...

Posted (edited)

To sum up posts here.

its about principles , they gave us an event for gathering seals on musa class release, and we got a pet, it took a while tho, then why would a one year anniversary + classrelease that was ultra hyped, give worse rewards than a simple class release? i dont get it lol, this event isnt even fun to participate , in the first place.

Edited by FamousAzzkicker

Posted (edited)

This is pretty disappointing. I wanted to get a few pets, elion's tears, costume, artisan memories, and horse coupons that I have been holding off in order to get a general cash shop discount.

To find that it's only 1 item that gets discounted leaves a very sour taste. Usually the sales are wide spread on multiple items or all costumes. This is a one year anniversary that is actually worse than the usual sales. This isn't even asking for free stuff. I'm happy to drop a hundred dollars on pearl items but you have to meet our expectations.

Anniversary events typically create high expectations based on past experience in other games.

Edited by Nifter
1 person likes this

Posted

What a sad joke.

Posted

Instead of putting into cart use the gold coins icon and the coupon will appear 

love you x

1 person likes this

Posted

love you x

still praying to RNGezus that he gives us an actual sale though

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

e1fdb72c72.png

Korea's got this on the way so..  this does kind of feel like a joke...

Edited by Asavar

Posted

The Maewha seal event was way neater than this.  But  I guess it was too good since they haven't repeated it since.

Some of the earlier events where we got seals, picked our reward(s) from a list were very engaging. This one isn't so great tbh. 

It's not a whiny complaint, but a fairly objective observation.

Posted

Worst shit I´ve ever seen.

Posted (edited)

Korea got a free Dandelion box for turning in X amount Dark Knight seals with her release, we got -----ed over hollywood XXX style time time.

and we also got sh#tty corny RNG event ( like the 100g for the DK creation before 1st marsh, and the broken beauty contest )

Noice !

e1fdb72c72.png

Korea's got this on the way so..  this does kind of feel like a joke...

Oh damn lol, we get f#ed very deeply..  ( even if i suppose the seals drop rate was way way lower tho )

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for taking away all the milk and tea and giving us the shit cake. Worst "event" ever.

1 person likes this

Posted

still praying to RNGezus that he gives us an actual sale though

Yeah. Pretty sad it's only one item :(

Posted

i think is the worst event of kashkao (probably i forgot some close to release that was really terrible) and  you could let our old teas in bag instead of wiping out. The cake is a joke greedy kashkao???