• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted

Usually I don't complain about events, but this one feels really empty, doesn't even come close to other class release events we had in the past.

Also why is there a ***t load of eye wear and just one single outfit set! (not talking about costumes)?!

Posted

Discount coupon can be used when ever we want for example after a month? 2 or 3 months later or we have to use it on 1st untill 12th of the Mar?

Posted

e1fdb72c72.png

Korea's got this on the way so..  this does kind of feel like a joke...

Wow. Now that's an anniversary.

Posted

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/16201/

Even Japan gets better anniversary reward than us

This is probably the most underwhelming anniversary in any MMO in the history of MMO's

Posted

raaaage! just kidding,  I won't cut myself because the patch isn't what I wanted

Posted (edited)

This is.... wow. Just wow. I'm sorry but... You seem greedy Kakao. Like seriously greedy. Can't even blame this one on PA ._. Compare Japan's Anniversary "gift" vs ours for example. 20% discount + a cake vs: http://bddatabase.net/us/item/16201/ ._. Who the heck made this decision? I'm genuinely curious, because this is just sad ._. 

Btw, 1 day for Event bosses I get but.... those? The least you could have done is ask KR for something proper like these http://bddatabase.net/us/item/16197/ http://bddatabase.net/us/item/16198/ (or ask for something new... Since ya know... Localization, rather than just recycle old items from previous events :/. Like the cake for example, good job on that one :)).

Edited by aidlac

Posted

Usually I don't complain about events, but this one feels really empty, doesn't even come close to other class release events we had in the past.

Also why is there a ***t load of eye wear and just one single outfit set! (not talking about costumes)?!

To be fair, Korea seems to only have two DK outfits, the other one is the Awakened Outfit.

Of course the outfits and weapon skins Korea have and we dont is a entirely different subject ...

Posted (edited)

Edited by ZBanG

Posted

I was planning to spend a few dollar and now im not¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Edited by All Pepper Not Salt

Posted

I am rather disappointed about the anniversary boss event.  Especially as I happen to have a job 8-5 M-F.  Timezone is MST, so bosses spawn at 9:00AM, 12:00PM, 3:00PM, and 7:00PM.  So, I get a shot at only one boss, while various others get a shot at four...

Poor execution of this on a weekday in NA, as others have pointed out.  Admittedly, people work on weekends too, so the one chance shot at each would still suck for someone on Saturday or Sunday.  

Too bad you couldn't make this a multi-day event where you accept a quest(s) from BS, and can get the reward bundle from each boss once per account -- or some variation of this concept. 

Posted (edited)

@BDO Devs , still no fix for "start button disabled when geting disconnected , so have to restart the game all over again". will this issue ever be fixed ?

I hope so too...

This is probably the most underwhelming anniversary in any MMO in the history of MMO's

That's a nice box...half of the server probably only got blackstones though.

Edited by Blessing

Posted

To be fair, Korea seems to only have two DK outfits, the other one is the Awakened Outfit.

Of course the outfits and weapon skins Korea have and we dont is a entirely different subject ...

What are you for real 

giphy_(1).thumb.gif.aa3da6b634cb1472515c

Posted

What about the free Pet that Russia got for Lv. 55 Dark Knight, why do we get Blackstones/Goldbars instead?

Posted

There would only be blackstones in ours.

I hope so too...

That's a nice box...half of the server probably only got blackstones though.

Nah, thats our server that happens to.

Posted

1 yr event very disappointing. I still have furniture from in my pearl inventory from time played awards. I'm gonna also be working on that Friday the 3rd so I'll be lucky to make it to one of those bosses. Doesn't matter though loot you receive from them pretty much worthless. Maybe next they'll get it right. ;)

Posted

That's a nice event i guess, i don't even want to play DK and the rather poor event makes the things easier for me, however knowing Kakao i'm sure that if we reach enough complains and it'll be a revolt, they'll change the prizes one or two days before the actual reward without any announcement in regard to that matter, so whoever will main it might receive a DUO ogre while the poor scums won't.

Posted

Really disappointed.. but then again, this game is getting worse day by day, I guess no money for you Kakao.. not now, nor never again.. 

Posted

How do you use this discount coupon thing?

Posted

seriously, the 1st year event is disappointed and useless...

we really are taken for milk cow seriously.

that's sad, really sad

Posted

I had 'my tail up' after the margoria expansion; nice new locations, well devised quest arks.

But Yea I have to echo other posts, this is poorly done for an anniversary event, a limited use house item; birthday cake... I expected some event quests spanning the regions requiring combat/life skills and perhaps some brains that perhaps explored more of the lore. As far as gifting is concerned perhaps a costume item (explorers hat, walking boots ectect), perhaps a unique pet (wise owl ect), maybe a horse/  could have had the items linked to time played - whatever. This feels like the team just could not be arsed.

1 person likes this

Posted

How do you use this discount coupon thing?

Click the item you want with the gold coin icon instead of adding it to your cart 

Posted

wtf is that one year reward in the form of field boss reward bundles all about?? TRASH, FKIN TRASH! its a piss take right? you're jkin us and really we're getting something worthwhile?

I am rather disappointed about the anniversary boss event.  Especially as I happen to have a job 8-5 M-F.  Timezone is MST, so bosses spawn at 9:00AM, 12:00PM, 3:00PM, and 7:00PM.  So, I get a shot at only one boss, while various others get a shot at four...

Poor execution of this on a weekday in NA, as others have pointed out.  Admittedly, people work on weekends too, so the one chance shot at each would still suck for someone on Saturday or Sunday.  

Too bad you couldn't make this a multi-day event where you accept a quest(s) from BS, and can get the reward bundle from each boss once per account -- or some variation of this concept. 

you're no missing out at all, the rewards are shite

Posted

I don't like to complain much (oh wait yes I do), but I was very disappointed in reading this.  I think it's their own fault due the near constant events we have had in the game for 1 year - it sets up for expectations for what a "big" event might be.  The Thanksgiving turkey was better than these boss rewards are and only one day makes it worse.  I really don't like to complain about "free" stuff, giveaways and events, but this is very underwhelming.  

I'm very excited to play DK, I enjoy and appreciate the daily 20% xp boost and few other additives, but wow makes me feel like.. big deal 1 year.

I did hope for a pearl discount and I would have bought some stuff.

Well here is to another good year - I had fun - I don't know about you all.  I've been playing daily since release and still have things I haven't done yet.  Work to be done still, but overall a great game and good year!

Posted

Had to check my calendar that this wasn't some April fool's joke.

2 people like this