• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What are you for real 

Yes, I checked BDO Fashion and only lists ... actually 4 outfits so I was incorrect.

http://bdo.mmo-fashion.com/pearl-shop-costumes-korea-japan/

Karlstein, Lahr Arcien, Rosa Cassius and Thin Terna.

Karlstein and Lahr Arcien slipped my mind, Rosa Cassius and Thin Terna are the only specific Dark Knight outfits.

Edited by DRKN

Posted

"Event Details: To kick off our first anniversary in style we’ll be spawning special event Field Bosses! All players who hit the boss at least once will receive the [Event] Field Boss Reward Bundle. We’d like to allow everyone to participate, and as such there is no death penalty should you fall during battle from the boss fight."       

Does that mean I don't have to worry about my crystals breaking if i get killed?

Posted

They win.

All the lemmings will use the "coupon" to buy a DK costume that's 30% more then all the others. Better yet only available in parts that add up to more then current sets. They only do stuff like this because they get away with it. 

Laughing all the way to the bank.

2 people like this

Posted

Had to check my calendar that this wasn't some April fool's joke.

I was just a couple posts to read away from posting this exact comment, here.. seriously, someone please confirm... Are we missing some time or something here.. this has GOT to be someones major screw up on reading a calendar!  Because, this SURE FEELS like a SICK, POOR ATTEMPT at an April Fools Joke.  :-<

Meh..

BUT... on the other hand, a good opportunity at stock piling some black stones.. Im gonna try to focus on that, like we never had a black stone drop rate inc before. :-S

Posted

this is how a game lose its players

3 people like this

Posted

3. One Year Anniversary Field Boss Event!

Join us in the celebration of Black Desert Online’s first anniversary!

• Start: Mar. 3rd, 2017

• End: Mar. 3rd, 2017

Event Details: To kick off our first anniversary in style we’ll be spawning special event Field Bosses! All players who hit the boss at least once will receive the [Event] Field Boss Reward Bundle. We’d like to allow everyone to participate, and as such there is no death penalty should you fall during battle from the boss fight.

• [Event] Field Boss Reward Bundle:

Hidden Content

Be sure to join us in Northern Cienaga (The lake just south of Heidel). We’ve included a list of channels and times below:

Time (PST)

Boss

North America Server

10:00

Red Nose

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

13:00

Dastard Bheg

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

16:00

Giant Mudster

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

20:00

Dim Tree Spirit

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

Time (UTC)

Boss

Europe Server

17:00

Red Nose

Velia 6

Balenos 6

Serendia 6

Calpheon 6

Mediah 6

Valencia 6

19:00

Dastard Bheg

Velia 6

Balenos 6

Serendia 6

Calpheon 6

Mediah 6

Valencia 6

21:00

Giant Mudster

Velia 6

Balenos 6

Serendia 6

Calpheon 6

Mediah 6

Valencia 6

23:00

Dim Tree Spirit

Velia 6

Balenos 6

Serendia 6

Calpheon 6

Mediah 6

Valencia 6

@CM_Aethon, Could you double check this information? In particular, could you make sure it is really March 3rd and not March 4th? March 3rd is a Friday, and all the times you've listed are through general 9-5 business hours in almost every US timezone. This chart makes a LOT more sense if it read March 4th.

Even tho people are freaking out, I've got my money on this just being a mistake...

1 person likes this

Posted

I know a few people have already answered the question regarding the usage of the 20% discount coupon, but I thought I'd also leave image instructions. I'm not sure if there's ever been discount coupons in the past in our version of the game, but even I didn't understand right away how to use it.

Also seems there's already people spreading misinformation ingame on how to use it, since the original post gives them the misleading idea like you're supposed to claim a discount item into your inventory first before purchasing.

2017-03-01_2134.png

2017-03-01_2137.png

2017-03-01_2138.png

PS. Disappointment is real.

5 people like this

Posted

They win.

All the lemmings will use the "coupon" to buy a DK costume that's 30% more then all the others. Better yet only available in parts that add up to more then current sets. They only do stuff like this because they get away with it. 

Laughing all the way to the bank.

Don´t see how DK´s Costumes are more expansive than others.

Do we get now every day a new Coupon additional? Because the Starterpost shows a few more Coupons than I have (1).

Posted (edited)

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/16201/

Even Japan gets better anniversary reward than us

This is probably the most underwhelming anniversary in any MMO in the history of MMO's

wow now im even more mad than before, thx :D

we should post this on bdo japan/korea forum, they would laugh at us.

ill just wait for a new game, this company is taking us for idiots.

Edited by FamousAzzkicker
1 person likes this

Posted

Disappointing... I keep letting myself get excited about things in this game and every time I end up disappointed.  If BDO was my boyfriend I would have broken up with him a long time ago, why do I still play this game expecting better.  It's not entitled to expect a game we pay for to be worth our money.  This isn't a free to play game it's a buy to play game and we should be able to expect at least a little bit better than free to play games.  It makes it even worse that Japan/Korea get good events and we're stuck with this joke.  A good portion of the playerbase will be at work/school during the boss events, it would have made much more sense to have it on the weekend.

1 person likes this

Posted

Disappointing... I keep letting myself get excited about things in this game and every time I end up disappointed.  If BDO was my boyfriend I would have broken up with him a long time ago, why do I still play this game expecting better.  It's not entitled to expect a game we pay for to be worth our money.  This isn't a free to play game it's a buy to play game and we should be able to expect at least a little bit better than free to play games.  It makes it even worse that Japan/Korea get good events and we're stuck with this joke.  A good portion of the playerbase will be at work/school during the boss events, it would have made much more sense to have it on the weekend.

same here, i feel like quitting again, i returned at a bad time getting disappointed throughout the whole month...

2 people like this

Posted

dk leveling quests better than this event LOL!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

GM's wont even show their face in here , i mean with Kashkao putting out their april fools joke a month ahead of schedule .........................oh wait they didnt this is the real deal , and to touch on what some one said earlier about posting this in the korean forums so they can laugh at us ..... No need they have been laughing at us for the last year at how Ripped off the Western Version compared to theirs , Theres a few good games on the horizon ill take my cash to those and KashKao/Pa's overlord's can sit and wonder why their game failed , Actually the feeling of these pathetic events is they are trying to make it fail

3 people like this

Posted

The worst part is that no amount of feedback, protests or complaints will change a thing.  We're just a secondary bonus market, not their 'real' customers.  They're not going to come out and say 'oops, we're sorry for taking a giant dump on you guys for our anniversary event, here's a real reward'.  They'll just glance at the forums, shrug, and move on.  The amount of effort put into the event proves we don't matter, the lack of response to our feedback proves we don't matter, and nothing we can do is going to make us matter.

2 people like this

Posted

...Kashkao...

Hadn't seen that before.  LMAO. 

Posted

The event boss reward items are seriously underwhelming, and the furniture piece is also quite pathetic. Step your game up, Kakao.

Posted

Dude someone needs to be fired over at PA and even KAKA asap.

If you did something that PLUNGE is complaining about, you should kill yourself... seriously PA do an honorary suicide or whatever the Asians call it.

YOU GUYS GOT PLUNGE TO ACTUALLY COMPLAIN?! HOLY SHIT

2 people like this

Posted

what a joke of an event... hopefully they announce something this week...

Posted

what a joke of an event... hopefully they announce something this week...

Wait, there is an event going on??

Posted

I appreciate the still helpful yet toned down rewards.

It is nice to see server wide events that involve more than opening a box.

Keep up the great work.

Posted

I appreciate the still helpful yet toned down rewards.

It is nice to see server wide events that involve more than opening a box.

Keep up the great work.

Ah yes because now that you have all your double claimed rewards from past events like say Christmas you no longer want anyone else to have any luck? Long live the Elite...

Posted

Personally i am happy with free limited furniture.. Its the thing i wanted... Something small to show off i was here during this time...

Fried chicken boss and few blackstones are boring events indeed... 20% off is nice, though i dont know if i will use it... And few exps w/e... So overall events are pretty lacking... One of the worse we had so far...

But i got that one snowflake to collection as 1 year gift, so i am happy...

Posted

You people keep complaining but still play and spend money.

The only way to make something change is to stop paying for things ie. affect the bottom line. Until you do that just keep quiet because your complaining doesn't mean a thing.

Posted

Kakao why PPL from Germany have 100% exp ? and PPL in POLAND have only 20% exp ? wtf ? we are worst or what ?

1 person likes this

Posted

download.thumb.jpg.f31f6923f28fee7515db8

Worst. Meme. Ever.

But you guys earnt it. Those special world boss boxes dont even have any really good stuff.