• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted

Such a poor events .. rewards from the bosses are pathetic

I am new player, thinking about spending some cash on you .. but .. since you are so selfish, I think I will be too ..

This i kinda demotivating .. showing new players that you dont give a ----- about them. Reminds me my parents .. they are just like you.

Posted

e1fdb72c72.png

Korea's got this on the way so..  this does kind of feel like a joke...

WTF seriously?

Posted

A very good and OBVIOUS attempt at a cash grab, considering we all paid for this game (you sold a lot of conquerer's packs). If you had given out a few pearls (800/1000/1200) then i actually think your sales would be more than with a 'discount' coupon. Sure some people would just use that money and just get a pet, but i am sure that lots of others would of paid for pearls to add to it.

On a personal note, I was looking at getting a few hundred euros worth of pearls, but after the 'rewards' today, and just how badly kakao communicates with us (after all that was promised at the beginning, (and yes after all the interviews you did pre release and at release i do feel like i was missold something - sure its an awesome game, but the level of communication and the differences for our paid version are not what i was 'led' to believe), i have decided to spend the money on some hardware, hmmmmm the hero IX looks nice - so THANKYOU kakao for my 'present' of a hero IX

Posted

Went afking fishing for the past 8 hours got one relic shard but a ton of shitty Dark Knight Seals! Thanks soooooo much! Now I can get 3 Black armor stones!!!!! -----ing great!

Posted

So. Spending $620 on this game(yes..) as a single player, not being able to imagine how much someone else has spent on the game in the past, and you give us a -----ing cake, with the absolutely worst boss event?
I'm sorry, but did I miss the joke here?
I've spent a good amount of time on this game. I pre ordered the conqueror's package, I've thrown away money on shitty costumes, pets and all those small things in the game, that makes it just a tiny bit more convenient.
And I'm right here, expecting a huge event, with a new class(that I will not play, mostly because I'm not about to dump another $300 on a 2nd character).
I hate complaining. Honestly. I'd rather just be happy. But during this year, you've gotten your pockets FILLED with money. We've thrown them at you like idiots.
We've played your game, we've accepted the insane amount of DSYNC, the lovely bugs, that makes this game what it is. We've loved your world, and I actually had a -----ing "WOW" moment. Last time I had one, was the first time I played Skyrim.
I know I shouldn't expect anything. But comparing this to any type of event, where the company is expected to show graditude to the costumer, you've done a pretty bad job.
I can't use a stupid ONE TIME coupon on ANYTHING. Why? Because it ends on 12th of march.
What the hell is wrong with this? I didn't expect much, but you really did disappoint me with this stupid Black Stone event.

#feelsbadman

11 people like this

Posted

So. Spending $620 on this game(yes..) as a single player, not being able to imagine how much someone else has spent on the game in the past, and you give us a -----ing cake, with the absolutely worst boss event?
I'm sorry, but did I miss the joke here?
I've spent a good amount of time on this game. I pre ordered the conqueror's package, I've thrown away money on shitty costumes, pets and all those small things in the game, that makes it just a tiny bit more convenient.
And I'm right here, expecting a huge event, with a new class(that I will not play, mostly because I'm not about to dump another $300 on a 2nd character).
I hate complaining. Honestly. I'd rather just be happy. But during this year, you've gotten your pockets FILLED with money. We've thrown them at you like idiots.
We've played your game, we've accepted the insane amount of DSYNC, the lovely bugs, that makes this game what it is. We've loved your world, and I actually had a -----ing "WOW" moment. Last time I had one, was the first time I played Skyrim.
I know I shouldn't expect anything. But comparing this to any type of event, where the company is expected to show graditude to the costumer, you've done a pretty bad job.
I can't use a stupid ONE TIME coupon on ANYTHING. Why? Because it ends on 12th of march.
What the hell is wrong with this? I didn't expect much, but you really did disappoint me with this stupid Black Stone event.

#feelsbadman

Damn dude, you enable them with the amount of cash you spent. Why give stuff away for free if Kripp is willing to buy it with his own money!

Posted

I see the thread has been overrun by recently created accounts with few or no posts.

Seems legit to me, ayep.

Posted

Can't join in the boss events, cuz some of us have to work for a living :ph34r: Overall, this event is very underwhelming and I was expecting much more. But free is free, so I won't complain, it's just nothing to get excited about 

Posted

People aren't happy when they do a good event either, so why should they even care anymore?

I know I wouldn't.

Well, at least I have a lot of AFK to do this week.

Posted

Wow,so people that have played since  beta get the same reward as a new player. Geez how thoughtful.

I agree ;.; been here since th beginning i would liked something "kewler" as a 1 year player

Exactly. Come on, Kakao, give some love to you're vets.

Posted

That way they don't have to give out as many Boss Bundle packs....Duh.

That's so they don't have to give out too many Boss Bundle packs...duh.

Just great !! you do it during the week when people have to work !!! that is not fair 

That's so they don't have to give out too many Boss Bundle packs.

Posted

I know another game that gave anniversary cake. Ultima online. But wait.... that was 1998? And you got a few more items too! What year is this? 

Posted

I see the thread has been overrun by recently created accounts with few or no posts.

Seems legit to me, ayep.

You mean, the quiet masses who've finally been trod on enough to actually make accounts? Yeah, that happens when you shit on folks for too long.

People aren't happy when they do a good event either, so why should they even care anymore?

I know I wouldn't.

Well, at least I have a lot of AFK to do this week.

I need to know.

When was the last *GOOD* event they did?

2 people like this

Posted

Really...now I feel like a red-headed step toon.

Posted

3. One Year Anniversary Field Boss Event!

Join us in the celebration of Black Desert Online’s first anniversary!

• Start: Mar. 3rd, 2017

• End: Mar. 3rd, 2017

Event Details: To kick off our first anniversary in style we’ll be spawning special event Field Bosses! All players who hit the boss at least once will receive the [Event] Field Boss Reward Bundle. We’d like to allow everyone to participate, and as such there is no death penalty should you fall during battle from the boss fight.

• [Event] Field Boss Reward Bundle:

Hidden Content

Be sure to join us in Northern Cienaga (The lake just south of Heidel). We’ve included a list of channels and times below:

Time (PST)

Boss

North America Server

10:00

Red Nose

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

13:00

Dastard Bheg

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

16:00

Giant Mudster

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

20:00

Dim Tree Spirit

Velia 1

Balenos 1

Serendia 1

Calpheon 1

Mediah 1

Valencia 1

We’d like to allow everyone to participate

Except you know those 3rd class citizens of Oceanic players who will never be able to make it to these field bosses because they never spawn at a time they can attend..
Please for the love of god don't EVER bother publishing a game EVER again to allow Oceanic players. You guys take the absolute -----ing cake for disregarding an entire portion of your player base. 

Posted

no boss is spawning i nnorthern cienaga....

Posted

Except you know those 3rd class citizens of Oceanic players who will never be able to make it to these field bosses because they never spawn at a time they can attend..
Please for the love of god don't EVER bother publishing a game EVER again to allow Oceanic players. You guys take the absolute -----ing cake for disregarding an entire portion of your player base. 

Posted

thanks Kakao... not that surprising if i'm being honest here, amirite

Posted

Feels nice that we are the only ones that are "forced" to buy BDO to even be able to play in the first Place and yet get worse "so called Events" as the "F2P Regions".........

1 person likes this

Posted

You mean, the quiet masses who've finally been trod on enough to actually make accounts? Yeah, that happens when you shit on folks for too long.

I need to know.

When was the last *GOOD* event they did?

To me, most have been good, because i've come from games who didn't have any whatsoever.

I appreciate even the smallest things.

Posted (edited)

The massive sales are still coming...right?

tumblr_inline_mvacf86GyD1snh3qr_zps019d9

Edited by Terany
2 people like this

Posted

If you want to see what real anniversary events should be like, check out what Gazillion does in Marvel Heroes.  Free heroes, free loot, massive xp and loot drop bonuses, special event quests and drops, buy one get one free sales, massive discounts... the list goes on and on.  It's a massive multi-week event where the players feel appreciated and rewarded.

Here, I feel like they put coal in my stocking for christmas and sent me to bed without dinner.

3 people like this

Posted

uhmm...okay? I like cake but even as a few months player this is pretty underwhelming

the only good thing seems to be the ingots from levelling DK to 55...

also why removing milk/tea just to have it again in the attendance calendar? makes no sense

is anyone even going to show up at those world bosses? it doesn't seem worth it

Posted

No, actually. I mean the trolls who are either unwilling to be identifiable--or temporarily banned from posting--using their main accounts.

Nice try with that bit about the quiet masses, though. Protip: next time, try using it on an issue that the quiet masses might actually complain about. "My free gift wasn't good enough" is not that issue.

Posted

why you cant use the coupon to buy pearls? doesnt make sense..... i dont want any of the New classes clothes >_> i just want to buy some discount pearls :(