• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you for the events and log in rewards. Its what made me log in and play the game. Always have something to look for wvery week. BUT the 1st anniversary event is underwhelming! I was expecting its going to be like crazy sale blow outs on item shops or pet rewards or something that will last a week or two, decorations in cities, you know when your first son/daugther had thier 1st birthday kind of stuff. But nope. Ok. What the heck. Not impress. Back to overwatch and afk fishing.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guildies and i were joking one day in comms that the one year anniversary of BDO would be Daum going "We want money, give us money" but the actual mad men went and did it. I question if these people even know what they're doing at this point.

Wait a gosh darn minute.
https://www.linkedin.com/company/daum-games-europe-b-v-
>Amsterdam
I figured it out. They're too hungover all the time to know their head from their butt hahahah

Posted

To say that this anniversary event is underwhelming would be too kind. A lot more thought should have been put into this. I really don't understand how you guys can knock it out of the park one week and then totally whiff the next with such regularity. Would be nice to see a little more thought and care next year.

1 person likes this

Posted

i think i wont be a loyal player anymore will do now also like 31 days afk and than back for the Returning stuff cuz sorry but wtf is this crap? Loyal players get almost nothing from all these events and returning player getting spammed down with good stuff wtf? And the best thing is if there is a Returning or New player He gets every day 2 gifts not only the "Returning" gifts so wtf is that? do an extra tab with real Loyal players and do this 30-35 day events as normal event is you really care about your fkin loyal players thats just so annoying wtf every time and ppl wouldnt even lose something cuz even when they are offline they will get their money from the days through house fame wtf

2 people like this

Posted

I'm not the one to complain about free stuff because it's free.. but I'm a solo player who is still learning the game (level 52), and haven't done many of the boss battles. It's a little disappointing that the boss event is during my working hours (MST)  when I'm harvesting RL money to buy pearls and packs. I'll only get to one of the boss runs, if I'm lucky. The fireworks shows seemed to be timed better.

Posted (edited)

No, actually. I mean the trolls who are either unwilling to be identifiable--or temporarily banned from posting--using their main accounts.

Nice try with that bit about the quiet masses, though. Protip: next time, try using it on an issue that the quiet masses might actually complain about. "My free gift wasn't good enough" is not that issue.

FYI, it's not because peoples doesn't have huuuuuuge amount of post obliviously mean they are troll.

it's like in every games, peoples judge only about numbers nowadays... *sigh*

it's more like Jeynar said, players are tired of being poooooop by kashkao/daum, but i'm pretty sure you are more aware of what we low posting guyz want to do than ourselves :D

Edited by Rias_Oblivia
because

Posted

PSA: We found out that when you put something in the cart, THE COUPON DOESN'T WORK :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

When you press directly Purchase (that yellow stack of coins) and then click on the coupon, it works. :)))))))))))))

Submitted a ticket. 

yea I read somewhere (cant remember now) that coupon wont work on pearls, cart, or loyalties. its a single use. so you cant put in 50 bucks worth of stuff and expect to save 10. one item. :/ so yea no, I don't think I will get pearls this time around cuz as much as I was willing to spend on stuff.......

1 person likes this

Posted

for playing 1 year black desert we get a cake for real ?

Posted

I don't understand this discount coupon, 20% off everything apart from Pearl, Loyalty...isn't that everything? What the hell can I use that for in the pearl shop? 

they mean actual "pearls" on the pearl page. and since they give you free loyalties it would only seem legit to NOT discount those items either.

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/16201/

Even Japan gets better anniversary reward than us

This is probably the most underwhelming anniversary in any MMO in the history of MMO's

and just when I thought NO mmo could "reward" worse than PerfectWorld.  so mistaken, I am. they had crummy anniversary rewards, but they were at least decent crummy. this temporary buff cake reward is liken to their "3 day outfit" reward.

They win.

All the lemmings will use the "coupon" to buy a DK costume that's 30% more then all the others. Better yet only available in parts that add up to more then current sets. They only do stuff like this because they get away with it. 

Laughing all the way to the bank.

nah, now I can get my witch's looney outfit :D

Posted

for playing 1 year black desert we get a cake for real ?

A cake and a discount that doesn't do anything unless you, yanno, pay Kakao for the anniversary.

Posted

So. Spending $620 on this game(yes..) as a single player, not being able to imagine how much someone else has spent on the game in the past, and you give us a -----ing cake, with the absolutely worst boss event?
I'm sorry, but did I miss the joke here?
I've spent a good amount of time on this game. I pre ordered the conqueror's package, I've thrown away money on shitty costumes, pets and all those small things in the game, that makes it just a tiny bit more convenient.
And I'm right here, expecting a huge event, with a new class(that I will not play, mostly because I'm not about to dump another $300 on a 2nd character).
I hate complaining. Honestly. I'd rather just be happy. But during this year, you've gotten your pockets FILLED with money. We've thrown them at you like idiots.
We've played your game, we've accepted the insane amount of DSYNC, the lovely bugs, that makes this game what it is. We've loved your world, and I actually had a -----ing "WOW" moment. Last time I had one, was the first time I played Skyrim.
I know I shouldn't expect anything. But comparing this to any type of event, where the company is expected to show graditude to the costumer, you've done a pretty bad job.
I can't use a stupid ONE TIME coupon on ANYTHING. Why? Because it ends on 12th of march.
What the hell is wrong with this? I didn't expect much, but you really did disappoint me with this stupid Black Stone event.

#feelsbadman

yea....^^^^^.....what he said.... seems like we just sit and deal, hoping for changes. sit and deal, get hopes up, get let down. sit and deal, groan and gripe a bit knowing it is fruitless. hey whats that?  outside? maybe I will go check it out.

I see the thread has been overrun by recently created accounts with few or no posts.

Seems legit to me, ayep.

I have learned in my past that my two cents are usually useless or ignored. that and I usually just read forums. :D true I haven't been with bdo for a year, been since beginning of October, but yea....

Posted (edited)

This company has to go bankruptcy to learn, there's no other way, they are just -----ing us over, and over, from the "RNG" boxes to the desync bugs, they deserve an ultimatum in which people have to agree, either they change their greedy way of running an Enterprise, meaning hiring a decent balancing team and acknowledge the mistakes and sticking true to their customers, or we leave.#

Letting the emotions aside, they don't seem to care about our opinions anyway, hope they don't learn the hard way, i'm still being able to enjoy the game but I see no future in this management.

Edited by Ghek091

Posted (edited)

Guildies and i were joking one day in comms that the one year anniversary of BDO would be Daum going "We want money, give us money" but the actual mad men went and did it. I question if these people even know what they're doing at this point.

Wait a gosh darn minute.
https://www.linkedin.com/company/daum-games-europe-b-v-
>Amsterdam
I figured it out. They're too hungover all the time to know their head from their butt hahahah

says they have 11-50 employees. Hmmm does that mean high turn over rate or they really don't know? Lol

Also says they have a new game they are working on. So did they drop bdo down to just 1 employee?

With the way things are going it seems like it. I swear just 5 months ago things were alot better. Seems to be going downhill now 😭

Edited by Talshani

Posted

i really cannot understand the criteria with which u have choosen time to spawn for event bosses

I'm a player who works and have a family... i can play nightly most of the time (and when i'm online i see a lot of people in my same condition) : after all it is not a game for children only...

last encounter is at 23 o'clock ... 23... why not 2-3 spawns during night ?!

Honestly i really cannot understand.. at least explain me...

Posted

is the t5 horse in the returning players attendance a non-breeding horse like the founder pack?

Posted

Haha nice work Kakao...i cant belive this how disapointed i am....you sucks whit this 1 year....no money from me anymore...you sucks

1 person likes this

Posted

Should really consider doing stuff like this on weekends, especially for the North American audience, unless there is some chart i'm not seeing somewhere that shows that the majority of players have access to the game on Fridays rather than Saturdays or Sundays.
I suppose it makes sense though, if staff doesn't work on the weekends like most of the working population so, yeah, that makes sense. Hm.

Still. Dang.

I just checked out what time these boss spawns are going down, and it IS the weekend for us down here in sunny Oz. The first one  kicks off at 4am Saturday morning. I'm gonna miss that one. But the last one is 10am so there's a good chance I'll have a crack at that. The window of opportunity seems really narrow...maybe should have spread these special boss spawns over a few day to let everyone in on it. 

Posted

They said they will change the attendance rewards for the anniversary event. Even that they didn't manage to do so.

We just can't expect anything more from them. Best thing would be to not spend any more reallife cash on this game.

I also really planned to get me some good stuff from the pearlshop because I thought there would be a huge discount sale because you know, 1st anniversary and stuff, BUT OOHHHH BOIIII WAS I WRONG. So yeah, I might spend 20$ instead of 60-80$, good job kakao/pearl killing yourself with this "event" managment.

Posted

Who that event, is... so bad.

Aside from the usual "black stone boost"

thanks ( i guess )

Getting additional blackstones is fine - having to turn them in, one by one, is annoying though..
Went to turn in around 400 of them - took a bit of time..

Posted

I guess kakao is seeying the lazy made dark knight as also a "reward" for their anniversary, but if we all coem together as comunity and tell them how disapointed we are i bet they can go that crazy extra mile and give you +5% discount in the cash shop!

Posted

The discount coupon is only for one use?

Posted

You mean, the quiet masses who've finally been trod on enough to actually make accounts? Yeah, that happens when you shit on folks for too long.

I need to know.

When was the last *GOOD* event they did?

I have very few posts but I have been playing since release. I really was expecting something big for the 1st year anniversary instead not only got nothing you guys deleted all our tea and milk and then make the boss events for NA during working hours for Americans. 

I feel like the french peasants before the revolution being -----ed over with the Kakao Queens saying "let them eat cake"

Posted

I been here a month. Difference is the entitled doucheness hasn't sunk in yet. It's a free to play game so I don't have same expectation standards for it like for WoW or FF14.

The difference is you paid 9 bucks and still WANT MORE AND MORE AND MORE.

Uh..... when BDO first came out to NA the lowest package (if remembering quickly) as 30$ USD. I bought to mid-range (50$ USD) one, and it cost me almost 70$ because of the exchange rate.
Loyal customers/players obviously would expect more, given the amount of time, effort, and money put into it. Let's be real.. a piece of furniture? Sad. 

Posted

I would like to point out that they have quietly corrected the dates on the EXP event... On the German page that is. It's now until the 8th on theirs as well. I was hoping ours was the typo.

While I am usually not one to complain, I finally decided to register on the forums because I am very disappointed with the anniversary events. We got boss gear months ago just for logging in. I expected something BIG for the one year but instead its SPEND MONEY and otherwise just very ill thought out. If you wanted to correct the RNG and event based market, the one year anniversary was not the time to do it.

Posted

I really expected something more from a "1 year anniversary" event than just getting a cake and more RIGGED rng boxes.
It's one damn year...you could have as well given something nice to your playerbase after all the support ( even talking about economical one )
they've been giving to you , not to talk about the 20% ( only ) discount that can't even be spent on pearls....but on ONE item after you purchased pears....practically useless.

This was meant to be an important day and your company was meant to show the playerbase how much you care about them and how much you respect and thank them for the huge help they provide ( no players, no game ) and for all the suggestions ( that you should look at, honestly ) that they give you.

Players aren't meant to be milked over and over in some sort of psychotic game that forces them to spend as many hours in a game as they would if they worked in order to even just hope to earn something they won't get due to some LAME rng and have their money being sucked out as well , charging them with frustration should not be what a company wants ; you should make your players feel rewarded, give everyone a chance to access the endgame , prepare nice events for them , play the game on normal accounts yourselves and spot the various issues of anything you see and suggest and develop constructive solutions. 
A happy playerbase is a playerbase that's more willing to support the company and to publicize the game to their friends by making more people and so more incomes get into your pockets. 

I am not here to teach Koreans how to deal with mmos marketing, and let's be clear that I'm not complaining ( if not only partially ) about the publishers here, but their MMOs always end up to make the community feel upset about their ways to deal with money and rng and they are making people lose hope in this kind of games.
You shouldn't pull too much on the rope.

I am not talking about spoiling the whole community but giving them more credit would be nice actually ; we aren't even allowed to know our damage outputs , our dps , how much node levels affect drops , how much knowledge does , we don't know how our stats scale and so we can't know how to properly build our classes...and I could go on for hours with examples....not even seeing our suggestions getting looked at or our feedback counting something feels bad and makes people want to leave.

This event...as well as many others you could organize without needing a particular festivity....was one of those occasions you could have used to make the players feel proud and happy about supporting you....and you wasted it so far.

4 people like this