• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Release Events

554 posts in this topic

Posted

This was meant to be an important day and your company was meant to show the playerbase how much you care about them and how much you respect and thank them for the huge help they provide ( no players, no game ) and for all the suggestions ( that you should look at, honestly ) that they give you.

Oh, they showed the playerbase how much they care about us and respect us, all right.  Showed us that they don't.

1 person likes this

Posted

To those of you who state that the 1 year event is underwhelming, how about having to wait until Kamasilvia comes to NA/EU before being able to play DK? Yah, there is a small event and whatnot, but they gave us the new class early! I think that is more than enough of a bonus! People complain about everything... It's kind of disappointing...

Happy 1 year!! Keep of the hard work. I look forward to playing BDO for another year+!

Posted

To those of you who state that the 1 year event is underwhelming, how about having to wait until Kamasilvia comes to NA/EU before being able to play DK? Yah, there is a small event and whatnot, but they gave us the new class early! I think that is more than enough of a bonus! People complain about everything... It's kind of disappointing...

I think most of us would've been quite content waiting a week or two for the dark knight, decoupling it from Kamasylve is just another content stretch cause there's *nothing* else coming.

Posted

So, what I don't get is that there's a special notice when we log in about attendance rewards, with a little black spirit and an exclamation mark or whatever.  It's not the monthly loyalty one, because it states it runs until June.  It takes up half of the notice window - equal billing with the DK event.  Yet there isn't a single change to the returning/rookie rewards other than 'extending' it until June.  'Extending' in this case just means 'no existing players get anything new'.  How is this worth drawing attention to and advertising?  Every time I log in and that pops up it just makes me feel a little more cheated, a little more like they really don't give two s*!@# about us.  It's just a monumentally lazy way to not have to put in anything new, rewarding, or interesting.  'Oh, we'll extend the event for three more months, even though everyone's already collected everything, so we don't need to add anything new.  Sounds good?  Great.  Let's call it a day.' 

Seriously, wtf?

Posted

Wait so literally anyone who works a 9-5 job Mon-Fri misses out on this event? How is this fair? People can get multiple rewards while people who are at work for the entirety of the event will get nothing? Why wasn't this made for the 4th (Saturday) or 5th (Sunday)? Poor management. For me, those times are at 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, and 10pm. So people people who don't have a job or don't work on fridays can get up to, what...4 prizes, while people who are just heading home at 5pm get maybe half of that? 

don't technically get multiple rewards, you only have to do a boss 1 time and all you have to do is hit it for the reward bundle and you only get it once for the event.

Posted

kashkao.png

3 people like this

Posted

Just saw that there are rewards for leveling the DK (so far at lvl 15 and 25). What is the max level to get rewards? 55?

Posted

Kakao be like: 1 year anniversary event - you give us money, and we'll celebrate with it for you. Woohu!

"event"

Also funny how all other regions got 100-200% exp event for dark knight release, and we get just 20%. LOL. 

Posted (edited)

I really expected something more from a "1 year anniversary" event than just getting a cake and more RIGGED rng boxes.
It's one damn year...you could have as well given something nice to your playerbase after all the support ( even talking about economical one )
they've been giving to you , not to talk about the 20% ( only ) discount that can't even be spent on pearls....but on ONE item after you purchased pears....practically useless.

This was meant to be an important day and your company was meant to show the playerbase how much you care about them and how much you respect and thank them for the huge help they provide ( no players, no game ) and for all the suggestions ( that you should look at, honestly ) that they give you.

Players aren't meant to be milked over and over in some sort of psychotic game that forces them to spend as many hours in a game as they would if they worked in order to even just hope to earn something they won't get due to some LAME rng and have their money being sucked out as well , charging them with frustration should not be what a company wants ; you should make your players feel rewarded, give everyone a chance to access the endgame , prepare nice events for them , play the game on normal accounts yourselves and spot the various issues of anything you see and suggest and develop constructive solutions. 
A happy playerbase is a playerbase that's more willing to support the company and to publicize the game to their friends by making more people and so more incomes get into your pockets. 

I am not here to teach Koreans how to deal with mmos marketing, and let's be clear that I'm not complaining ( if not only partially ) about the publishers here, but their MMOs always end up to make the community feel upset about their ways to deal with money and rng and they are making people lose hope in this kind of games.
You shouldn't pull too much on the rope.

I am not talking about spoiling the whole community but giving them more credit would be nice actually ; we aren't even allowed to know our damage outputs , our dps , how much node levels affect drops , how much knowledge does , we don't know how our stats scale and so we can't know how to properly build our classes...and I could go on for hours with examples....not even seeing our suggestions getting looked at or our feedback counting something feels bad and makes people want to leave.

This event...as well as many others you could organize without needing a particular festivity....was one of those occasions you could have used to make the players feel proud and happy about supporting you....and you wasted it so far.

Wow! Well said!

Edited by Tyriel

Posted

KEEP CHECKING YOUR MAIL :D!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

KEEP CHECKING YOUR MAIL :D!

Yup, I suddenly got a 7 day value pack in the mail and this..

2017-03-03_1259.png

2017-03-03_1301.png

Edited by Luxina
Images

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I got a Ring of Cadry's Guardian.  It's unsellable.  Even at the lowest price possible nobody buys them.  All together, the total rewards from the anniversary event can be surpassed by a solid fifteen minutes of gathering.  Woo.

Thanks for more disappointment.  I can say without a doubt that the last two days have drastically reduced my opinion of, and enjoyment of, this game.  Things like this may not change the actual gameplay, but they have a way of casting a shadow over everything and sucking the fun right out.  Constant disappointment isn't my idea of a good time.

Edited by Finnien

Posted

Yup, I suddenly got a 7 day value pack in the mail and this..

2017-03-03_1259.png

2017-03-03_1301.png

A little too late. Kakao recieves no more money from my end. And my total spending is over 1000 euro's already. Made their opinion about us quite clear on this.

Posted (edited)

@Tanaros you are a special snowflake aren't you? They said the event lasts till the 13-th and they have shown multiple screnshots with rewards we didn't get and said we will get rewards all through the event. I expect a lot more rewards until the event ends.  

I love it how people jump over and over to stupid conclusions with this game.

Edited by unrealaz
1 person likes this

Posted

Just saw that there are rewards for leveling the DK (so far at lvl 15 and 25). What is the max level to get rewards? 55?

You can check in the Event tab of your Task window to see all the level rewards (it goes up to 55, click reward if you've got a daily, or open your P menu and navigate to the Task pane).  You can actually see all the timed & level/life skill rewards the same way under "time" and "achieved" 

Posted

new class
shard event
bs event
seals event
10mil for creating a char
shards and 13mil for leveling some
boss events
free value pack
free necklace box
furniture with buffs
discount coupon

BUT MOOOMMMYY THEY DIDNT GIVE ME 1 BILLION

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Did i miss the part where they told us we will get more discount coupons?

Currently siting on 3 more coupons after alrdy ppl purchased weight limit inventory slots costumes etc! YAY

Edited by Sindeya

Posted

How about a Horse Training event?

Did i miss the part where they told us we will get more discount coupons?

Currently siting on 3 more coupons after alrdy ppl purchased weight limit inventory slots costumes etc! YAY

Why do you think they removed the Warm Milk item on the DK release day?

Posted (edited)

Im happy this game makes a lot of cash so we can keep on playing it as amazing as it is and i think they have a profitable buisness model but stuff like this is just ripoff like directly in the muffin.

How can they do this really? Now ppl will probably spend even more to "take advantage" of the coupons but after alrdy purchasing everything.

Way to go really... im not the type to complain ever about cash shop but this is just a boot in the face.

So to answer my own question: there was 1 coupon announced and we currently got 3 more WITHOUT it being announced. So enjoy all people who were purchasing stuff for their DK in the past 2 days.

5. Discount Coupon Giveaway!

We’d like to introduce a new event, and this comes in the form of a Coupon Giveaway where Loyal Players can enjoy limited time coupon(s)! See more detailed information below:

vFS3Xxm.jpg

[Loyal Players]

• Start: Mar. 1st, 2017

• End: Mar. 12th, 2017 - 0:00 UTC (Midnight)

Event Details: Loyal players will receive a single 20% Discount Coupon (x1) via the in-game Coupon Book in the Pearl Shop. This item can be applied to every Pearl Shop category except Pearl Boxes, Shopping Cart Purchases and Loyalty items.
WZFlEZf.png

Edited by Sindeya

Posted

This comment section gave me brain damage.

Posted

Be happy, they gave us 3 more coupons, a 7 days value pack, and a stuff with somes black stone 1 laureen box things 5 mem frag.

Guess my life is fulffiled now 9_9

Posted

3 more coupons after alrdy spending 10.000 pearls on weight limits inventory slots costume while knowing we will get 1x coupon.

Im happy to cash in again to take advantage of my 3 new unannounced coupons.

Posted (edited)

A little too late. Kakao recieves no more money from my end. And my total spending is over 1000 euro's already. Made their opinion about us quite clear on this.

You know March 3rd 2016 is the official release date right?

So they are on time.

Edited by Tyriel

Posted

I didn't get lauren boxes for making my DK last week, wasn't that supposed to happen?

Posted (edited)

I didn't get lauren boxes for making my DK last week, wasn't that supposed to happen?

Noone has yet. Propably next maintenance, since they didn't specify it other than "future maintenance".

Edited by Luxina
Corrected a typo
1 person likes this