• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

All Warm Milk and Black Tea gone.

58 posts in this topic

Posted

At least the valentine chocolate is still in my mail

Posted

If they're going to remove shit, they can at least keep it consistent. This is the first MMO company I've dealt with that's been so consistently inconsistent, ironic, hm? And I've dealt with Nexon while playing Combat Arms (5~ years ago), MapleStory (Currently) and Vindictus (2~ years ago).

why so upset about nothing? expect all items to be removed after event ended, just as the description says.

when you were able to keep some of them a little longer in past events, that's a free bonus for you. 

next time just trash all of them yourself after the event ended, that should make you happy.

1 person likes this

Posted

It says on the items, they will disappear after the event.

It was announced.

No, you will not get a personal phone call to remind you of it a 3rd time.

Items being removed does not mean, that the same items cannot appear again, and does not mean, they will immediately be removed. It means only, that NOW the items from previous events will be removed. Which is an intended mechanic, although they forgot it a few times before.

Ok I'll bite...

These were from events dating back almost three months for the first round of them.  When they say "when event ends" and then don't remove them when the event ends at some point, you just begin thinking this is another one of those Kakao mess ups and embrace the fact that you have them.

When they come back later and say we are currently giving you these but deleting the exact same thing so basically you just have less and really no reward to claim as your own...it feels like a $20 gift card sent to you for Christmas by your favorite Aunt who calls 2 months later to tell you to split it between you and your sister and oh by the way, she used $10 of it...cheap, tacky and a little bad.  

Posted

it feels like a $20 gift card sent to you for Christmas by your favorite Aunt who calls 2 months later to tell you to split it between you and your sister and oh by the way, she used $10 of it...cheap, tacky and a little bad.  

No. It would rather be like: your favorite aunt tells you, you can spend 20$ every week, over a period of 10 weeks, but you can't keep any money that you didn't spend in that time. She then decided to extend that period to 15 weeks, giving you even more.

Now she does it again, and this time wants to enforce the part "spend during those weeks, not able to stockpile the money". Which has reasons. And you complain?

Posted

No. It would rather be like: your favorite aunt tells you, you can spend 20$ every week, over a period of 10 weeks, but you can't keep any money that you didn't spend in that time. She then decided to extend that period to 15 weeks, giving you even more.

Now she does it again, and this time wants to enforce the part "spend during those weeks, not able to stockpile the money". Which has reasons. And you complain?

Except ...she didn't extend it. She thought she did, but never called, wrote, texted, nothing. Sooo...

Believe me the complaint is 100% on the communication not the gift.

Posted

yeah I figured the text was a typo since stuff never actually went away.  Oh wells, i tried to use them,  I really did.

Posted (edited)

I suspect these kinds of things are bundled into pre-patch database update scripts that are prepared by pearl abyss. As you've probably noticed sometimes our patches don't follow the same order as KR. Some of them get merged together. Sometimes we get many at once. I imagine this is why suddenly items we've had for months disapear. Because several patches were bundled in to one, and it may not have been clear from the developer what was included in each.

Personally I think it sucks too. I don't know why they ever remove items from our inventory. We can delete it ourselves if we damn well feel like it. However, that is an issue with the developers.

Edited by bob349

Posted

I suspect these kinds of things are bundled into pre-patch database update scripts that are prepared by pearl abyss. As you've probably noticed sometimes our patches don't follow the same order as KR. Some of them get merged together. Sometimes we get many at once. I imagine this is why suddenly items we've had for months disapear. Because several patches were bundled in to one, and it may not have been clear from the developer what was included in each.

Personally I think it sucks too. I don't know why they ever remove items from our inventory. We can delete it ourselves if we damn well feel like it. However, that is an issue with the developers.

The attendance rewards are handled by Kashkow mainly.

But it really bothers me that they decided to remove the tea consumables because there's still the beers you get from the attendance rewards that hasn't been removed. Wouldn't it make sense to also remove those too, or is it that the effect of the warm/hot tea too good of a consumable it needs to be removed? Though I do admit that gaining 1 extra energy is really nice but only for 30 mins each, which means 10 extra energy. Not to mention the valentines chocolates I still have in my inventory.

I forgot I still have GM buffs but I guess that would do for now...until I get this month's x40 warm tea.

Posted

Working as intended, git gud.

Posted

I used up all my milk anyway, not the tea though, funny I had a feeling about this, precisely why I went against my instinct of "saving" them. 

Posted

If they're going to remove shit, they can at least keep it consistent. This is the first MMO company I've dealt with that's been so consistently inconsistent, ironic, hm? And I've dealt with Nexon while playing Combat Arms (5~ years ago), MapleStory (Currently) and Vindictus (2~ years ago).

damn are you a masochist? :D 

Posted

it's pretty dumb when we're getting them this attendance. I lose 70+ of my milk and tea. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

I wasn't using them like someone else said, waiting to get to the levels where the grind really matters...  Just kept thinking they would serve me better if I saved until at least level 50 and used them to get my alts up to 56 for the double house fame points :)  but I only used them when I knew I could take full advantage of it (grinding non-stop for more than 30 minutes without any possible interruptions.  instead of using them constantly...  until I started my post 56 grind on all 6 toons then I intended to use them non-stop until gone,  now they are gone :(

not cool man, not cool...

Posted

Why remove anything?

Posted

Why remove anything?

because it's supposed to be available only during events. is that SO hard to understand without whining like it's a catastrophy? they are just a few shitty buffs, get over it... how pathetic can you become?

Posted

because it's supposed to be available only during events. is that SO hard to understand without whining like it's a catastrophy? they are just a few shitty buffs, get over it... how pathetic can you become?

I wrote 3 words, damn I whined like it's a catastrophe. 

Posted

He must the king of exaggerations.

1 person likes this

Posted

Gimmie meh tea back!

Posted

You will be missed old friends...

hot_tea_and_warm_milk_black_and_white.th

Posted

there are a lot more words in this thread, yours was just a little part of the pathetic whining that's going on.

Posted

there are a lot more words in this thread, yours was just a little part of the pathetic whining that's going on.

To be fair, you sound way worse than the people "complaining". You should read your own posts.

Posted

Your lips are firmly wrapped around Kashcow's shaft, no?

Posted

Let's make a Facebook group about the Hot Tea and Milk stuff we lost in 2017.

Posted

To be fair, you sound way worse than the people "complaining". You should read your own posts.

I'm making fun of the whiners and can't take them serious, so what?

There was an event item that was supposed to be removed after event. Now it's been removed.

If you think someone is a "white knight", or "fanboy" when he says, that's not a big deal, you're really crazy and ... well, look like an idiot lol, can't say it otherwise.

Posted

I'm making fun of the whiners and can't take them serious, so what?

There was an event item that was supposed to be removed after event. Now it's been removed.

If you think someone is a "white knight", or "fanboy" when he says, that's not a big deal, you're really crazy and ... well, look like an idiot lol, can't say it otherwise.

Oh, I don't really care about the teas and stuff, its just that by you repeating these needless insults, you make yourself look worse than the one's "complaining".