• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Biggest SLAP in the face by Kashkao

88 posts in this topic

Posted

Let me get this right. You are perfectly fine with spending money on items, but you have a problem when it's free?

What's up with all those kids nowadays complaining about free stuff and gifts "not good enough"? That's some seriously -----ed up attitude.

Entitlement culture, better off not giving them anything. At least they can complain about something relevant.

Posted

That stupid turkey boss was a little bit better than this, I guess.

Posted

Dude, I can tell you I never got anything from the 500 games in my Steam library 1 year after they were released. So no, I don't think it's worth complaining about it.

Just go look at any Free to play MMO and look at the anniversary events they do

It is literally the worst MMO anniversary in the history of MMO's

A piece of furniture which will run out of uses after using it so many times and a 20% coupon for ONE single cash shop item

STO just had their 7 year anniversay, they gave us 2 free ships worth about $50 some other cash shop freebies, a bunch of in game rewards and had different 30% off weekly sales on all the cash shop stuff, not to mention they had a bonus when you buy their cash shop currency of up 20%, that's a free to play game. We paid £30 for this game and all we get is a f**king table ? Give me a break

5 people like this

Posted

That stupid turkey boss was a little bit better than this, I guess.

They removed turkey roast food also, and that one was very good, +10%life xp.

Posted

The best "gift" would be for them to optimize this game. >.<

4 people like this

Posted

I find it amazing how people can get so twisted about something free. That they have to spend the time and energy to vent it over and over here. Really, you don't like it? Don't use it. You hate their ways? Hate the game? Go play something else. Voice your dissatisfaction by your actions rather than embarrassing yourself to the adults of the game.

I was expecting to see new pets or furniture or something in the cash shop, yes, but its not there. So, back to the game and enjoying myself. 

Guys, learn some perspective.

Posted (edited)

Dude, I can tell you I never got anything from the 500 games in my Steam library 1 year after they were released. So no, I don't think it's worth complaining about it.

90% of steam games don't have anything to spend money on after the initial purchase. And even if they do have DLCs or some kind of ingame shop, I bet my ass in BDO people spend way more money way more regularly due to feeling the need of buying highly useful items. Kakao must already generate ridiculous amounts of money, even more so with their incredible greed that they display time and time again.

But you know what? I still buy stuff because the game is worth it to me and apparently their methods are working (I'm an example for this). I think as long as someone loves the game and can afford it they will spend money on the pearl shop and in the end we can complain, but they will still be rubbing their hands while we keep purchasing.

Edited by give ninja/kunoichi :3
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I find it amazing how people can get so twisted about something free. That they have to spend the time and energy to vent it over and over here. Really, you don't like it? Don't use it. You hate their ways? Hate the game? Go play something else. Voice your dissatisfaction by your actions rather than embarrassing yourself to the adults of the game.

I was expecting to see new pets or furniture or something in the cash shop, yes, but its not there. So, back to the game and enjoying myself. 

Again a 7 posts guy that comes to defend the company... Fyi people are more annoyed about the 20% to one item than for not getting freebies, so get a -----ing clue, Mr. Employee.

Surprise...

Edited by crosspath

Posted (edited)

I was more happy about my DK getting this free fashion, than getting the anniversary thing

Screenshot_3.thumb.jpg.4e533cf759dc6d5f3

Edited by Sanivia

Posted

Can't wait for 2 year anniversary event 

Posted

I was more happy about my DK getting this free fashion, than getting the anniversary thing

Screenshot_3.thumb.jpg.4e533cf759dc6d5f3

Is this the same costume that they gave in the mail? (not sure how long ago) I still haven't opened mines as of yet so this is pretty good for my dark knight

Posted

Again a 7 posts guy that comes to defend the company... Fyi people are more annoyed about the 20% to one item than for not getting freebies, so get a -----ing clue, Mr. Employee.
Surprise...

An employee? Really? You make me giggle, thanks for that!

My point was missed, which I guess isn't surprising. Go ahead with your fiery indignation. As long as you continue to be amusing...

Yo, Kakao, where's my employee perks???

Posted

Is this the same costume that they gave in the mail? (not sure how long ago) I still haven't opened mines as of yet so this is pretty good for my dark knight

yes it is, you get it at the harpy-part of the main-story-quests.

Posted

+100 interior points is more silver, +100 weight limit is beast. The buffs are OP compared to other in game buffs. My standards aren't low. I have 2 choices, see the silver lining or don't, if you want to be the kind of person that doesn't that's totally up to you, but be aware you sound like a little baby in a crib crying about not getting its toys.

I'm not the one who sounds triggered right now o.o. You're clearly blind if you think this event sits well with the community after all the crap they get away with. Even the biggest white knight on the forums think so. As I said, low standards.

Posted

, +100 weight limit is beast.

Where is the permanent +100 weight limit for all my character ? i want that too.

1 person likes this

Posted

Where is the permanent +100 weight limit for all my character ? i want that too.

Lol, they think a buff is good enough for an anniversary event... I can get 100+ weight from those attendance drinks they've been giving out.

Posted

I would be OK with this if the buff cake was unlimited use.

Posted

Quote me saying "permanent"

I'm not the one who sounds triggered right now o.o. You're clearly blind if you think this event sits well with the community after all the crap they get away with. Even the biggest white knight on the forums think so. As I said, low standards.

If you aren't one of the babies I am talking about then I guess you wouldn't feel the need to respond to defend yourself? It's like you felt like I was talking directly to you.

Posted

Hands down THE WORST anniversary event I have ever seen in any game EVER!

Must not played many games nor MMOs

Posted

Quote me saying "permanent"

If you aren't one of the babies I am talking about then I guess you wouldn't feel the need to respond to defend yourself? It's like you felt like I was talking directly to you.

Sorry if you felt that way. Its just that they could have done better than this. I don't care about freebies, but I was hoping there would at least be better sales than a one time use coupon lol

Posted

Because most games use a day like this to celebrate their player base and the time and money they have put into the game.  It's not free we pay for it every time we buy a costume, pet, weight increase, inv increase, horse skill change tickets.... artisan memories.  The list goes on.

So no its not free.  And many people spend money on it, alot.  We could at least get a half decent anniversary event for crying out loud.

Posted

I'm just curious if any of you whiny little babies used the buff on the cake yet? It buffed me +100 weight limit (HUGE OFC!) along with 2 other very nice buffs. Maybe just possibly, test it before you ----- and moan like a bunch of little babies.

White knight much? The reward sucks, the cake even has shitty RNG. And 100 weight, oh my.

Posted

Why does a game need a super big anniversary reward? Did I miss something about what a mmo is? Be happy with what you get, you entitled brats.

Posted

IMHO the biggest problem for the playerbase here is the HUGE difference in regions, when it comes to such events. why is KR getting upgraded bossgear and even japan is getting a much better gift.

im not one of the players who bought the game for 9€ and always want FREE stuff for all eternity after that. ive bought pearls up to 50€ so its like a full-prize-title for me, so pls white knights, dont come me with your "you always want more free stuff" BS.

to be rly honest. im sure we all want just to be treated equaly and that is by far not the case.
and ofc we want to be heared, and thats something almost no asian publisher gets right.

1 person likes this

Posted

True, its like we are the "Testing Server" ... a testing sever were we play for that "privilege", If this is B2P can we have it F2P? because at least they would have to put some effort instead of treating us like we are in a P2P system were they can get away with such tactics.