• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Biggest SLAP in the face by Kashkao

88 posts in this topic

Posted

You all new Account guys should stop for a while, really, its embarrassing for the BDO Positivists. :)

But yeah, you guys know what the Problem is with the 1st World Society nowadays?

EXPECTATIONS

ALOT of people should check theirs, they are way, WAAAY too high. You guys got X+X for the anniversary in another MMO? Well, too bad, this is BDO. Your Boss is getting paid 10-fold of what you get? Well, live is not fair and not everyone is equal.

What the actual ----- guys... Just expecting, expecting and expecting. You guys should do more  earnest and hard work to learn how to appreciate the little things in life.

I'm loving the event so far, 20%XP during the week, 100% more on the weekends (I was bummed the event ended and got super happy again it is running for another week). We get a 100Points Cake, which gives VERY useful buffs, a 20% Discount Coupon and a pretty Community Event, where you will probably be able to meet some Staff Members. Now THATS what an actual birthday is and should be: Cake, some small presents and a family reunion. Nothing more.

Posted (edited)

EU/NA Aniversary event, dark knight event, both are worst compared to other regions.

Look what kind of dark knight event Russia got... we get stupid seals that exchange for black stones... lol

@Shiine

EXPECTATIONS, yes we have them and they are perfectly logical & valid & solid, because players saw what events other BDO regions got for aniversary and DK release.

EU/NA becoming or allready is region with worst events from BDO world.

Edited by mate

Posted

too many of these threads already, maybe they need to be combined...  tired of repeating myself, just combine them already!!!

Posted (edited)

Lol, they think a buff is good enough for an anniversary event... I can get 100+ weight from those attendance drinks they've been giving out.

yeah, the fanboy went way too far saying such very tiny boost is a good anniversary gift..

Quote me saying "permanent"

it was more a sarcasm, because we are actualy speaking about on year anniversary, a company that milked players pretty hard during a year, and the only thing they provide as "thank you our beloved player" is ... black stone & using item from past event for a boss spam stuff.

I mean.. lol.

Edited by woots

Posted

well after all that happened during the year, even a small little sale would have been nice.. or an exclusive one wear skin, costume would have been appreciated.. something that shows love to those that have been here for a whole year, or who joined BDO during the first year.. Thos epeople are the ones that make BDO alive.. there is nothing wrong to expect something in return for loyalty :)

Posted

White Knights / Shills are the epitome of sheep. Keep allowing your worth to be devalued and see how far you get in life.

Posted

The rage here, lol.

Posted

The rage here, lol.

Justified really. I don't think expecting even a thank you address for a great year is asking too much, but if you never visited the forums, you wouldn't even know it had been a year. I think that's the main issue here. The company clearly has no respect for this region, so people being upset about that is more than understandable.

Posted

I am personally happy with the free furniture... I wanted sth to show off i was here during first anniversary, instead of free gear/silver... So this is exactly what i wanted... Thing with a collectible value...

On the other hand DK celebratory event sucks hard.. You remember ninja/kunoichi and maehwa/musa events? Big rewards you could choose from depending on how long you participated in... What we get now? Few -----ing blackstones? Like you cant buy dozens after one hour of playing... Those 10% bonus logs we had before wa smuch better, since it was tedious work and even this small amount helped... few more blackstones when you get them everywhere wont even be noticed...

Posted (edited)

I'm just curious if any of you whiny little babies used the buff on the cake yet? It buffed me +100 weight limit (HUGE OFC!) along with 2 other very nice buffs. Maybe just possibly, test it before you ----- and moan like a bunch of little babies.

You dont even remember what the other buffs were you little bozzo........ hahahahahaha!!!!!

Edited by AwakenedTemplar

Posted

Dude, I can tell you I never got anything from the 500 games in my Steam library 1 year after they were released. So no, I don't think it's worth complaining about it.

It's tradition to have events for anniversaries in MMOs. You use it as a token of appreciation. This is my first KMMO though. Might be a different mentality. If that is the case, don't host the event at all, imho.

Posted

It's tradition to have events for anniversaries in MMOs. You use it as a token of appreciation. This is my first KMMO though. Might be a different mentality. If that is the case, don't host the event at all, imho.

There is an event. There are rewards. Just the rewards are not good enough for the kids here, so they complain. What do you call this mentality, complaining about gifts? It's ridiculous, they just act like assholes, nothing else. The kind of kids that get beaten up in school when they act there like at home with their selfishness, greediness and what not.

Posted

I've played another KR mmorpg grinder (even more grind) and it never had an cash shop event.
Only shitty copy pasted events every year again. Kappa

Posted

Kashkow was like, you have saved your milk and black thee ?

Let me just take that, and give you this nice cake and coupon in return.

it's a special cake you know to celebrate our 1 year in the west, but..... it will only last for 3 hours.

But we also give you 20% discount on one single items, but i will take all your black and milk thee because reasons!

Such a fair deal!

Really keep the cake kashkow, and give me my thee back! Rable rable rable.

Posted

EXPECTATIONS

ALOT of people should check theirs, they are way, WAAAY too high.

Not our fault that we have expectations built on previous experiences in other MMO's, it's not like we've just pulled our expectations from our arses.

Much like it's not our fault that even free to play MMO's put Kakoodoo's anniversary to shame

Some of us just aren't submissive cucks willing to lower our standards and take any old crap companies try to give us, unlike yourself it seems

Posted

EXPECTATIONS

Just expecting, expecting and expecting. You guys should do more  earnest and hard work to learn how to appreciate the little things in life.

So, let's say you're my boss, can you pay me more while expecting less from me, please? Ow wait, that's not how it works because people have standards.

Same applies to BDO: pricey CS like it's the best AAA ever while running subpar anniversary event isn't consistent.

Posted

Not our fault that we have expectations built on previous experiences in other MMO's, it's not like we've just pulled our expectations from our arses.

Much like it's not our fault that even free to play MMO's put Kakoodoo's anniversary to shame

Some of us just aren't submissive cucks willing to lower our standards and take any old crap companies try to give us, unlike yourself it seems

"Submissive Cuck". I can't understand how you see me, having realistic expectations regarding free stuff, as being Submissive. I pay money for the game, I get the game. I pay money for Cash Shop items, I get the promised Items. I'm defending what I believe is right, and I debate and call out what I believe to be wrong. In my eyes, having too high expectations is followed by a bitter after-taste. So I try keeping my expectations realistic and got the event rewards almost spot on. (The +100% Weekend surprised me tough)

WHY in the heck should someone get ANY free thing? "Ohh but we played so long, and we were so good sheeplings playing this game!" ----- this lol. You paid for a service and got to use it, everything around it is either a good business strategy or the goodwill of the developers. Either way, you are just a Business asset, a Client. Nothing more. If you got an emotional binding to this game, so be it. But don't get disappointed if Kakao only see you as a Money-generator.

"Not our fault that we have expectations built on previous experiences in other MMO's, it's not like we've just pulled our expectations from our arses."

Well, I am sorry for telling you this, but being your fault or not your fault doesn't matter. Its the same as the kid that gets everything from his parents: Entering business-life most of them fail to cope with it and can't realise their responsibilities correctly. I will even go so far as to say that the previous MMO's that lulled you into this pink world of free-everything-for-everyone are at fault. But that is totally subjective. Instead of comparing BDO to your "previous MMO's" you should've seen what you got from PA all the time, it was PRETTY obvious what we would get.

You should know that everyone has different opinions. Calling someone a "submissive Cuck" for having realistic expectations just shows how self-entitled you are with your belief. 

So, let's say you're my boss, can you pay me more while expecting less from me, please? Ow wait, that's not how it works because people have standards.

Same applies to BDO: pricey CS like it's the best AAA ever while running subpar anniversary event isn't consistent.

What a stupid analogy. Did you pay Kakao more for the FREE stuff? NO. Pathetic.  I will pay you more IF you do more. But don't expect to get more money for the same work, as I won't expect for you to Work more for the same amount of money.

Kakao will give you more things if you pay more for them. Get some Pearls.

Posted

Did you pay Kakao more for the FREE stuff? NO. Pathetic.  I will pay you more IF you do more. But don't expect to get more money for the same work, as I won't expect for you to Work more for the same amount of money.

Kakao will give you more things if you pay more for them. Get some Pearls.

The simple fact that you think free stuff is a thing show how clueless you're. Nothing is free. Also, I'm not asking for charity since I already gave them more than you seem to think. Actually I'm not even asking for rewards, but correct community management, something they're paid for, by us. But you totally missed the point because you're too busy yelling "free stuff".

2 people like this

Posted

Well The cake is a lame gift without question.

Giving players a 30 use present is just corny especially a +100 weight buff.

I must admit that the cake does look pretty cool sitting on my table. Will there be a 2 year anniversary cake beside it next year? Geez I hope not, I hope they actually put some thought into the event and give everyone a 2 year present even if they have only been in game for a month, 

A better gift would be for Kakoa to just get the game working right and send us an e-mail that it was fixed.

Posted

You all new Account guys should stop for a while, really, its embarrassing for the BDO Positivists. :)

But yeah, you guys know what the Problem is with the 1st World Society nowadays?

EXPECTATIONS

ALOT of people should check theirs, they are way, WAAAY too high. You guys got X+X for the anniversary in another MMO? Well, too bad, this is BDO. Your Boss is getting paid 10-fold of what you get? Well, live is not fair and not everyone is equal.

What the actual ----- guys... Just expecting, expecting and expecting. You guys should do more  earnest and hard work to learn how to appreciate the little things in life.

I'm loving the event so far, 20%XP during the week, 100% more on the weekends (I was bummed the event ended and got super happy again it is running for another week). We get a 100Points Cake, which gives VERY useful buffs, a 20% Discount Coupon and a pretty Community Event, where you will probably be able to meet some Staff Members. Now THATS what an actual birthday is and should be: Cake, some small presents and a family reunion. Nothing more.

Hahaha, lovely. There are many people wo are just not active on the forums and have no reasons so to be. Many people (including me) played this game since pre-launch but never bothered to go on the forums because things were fine. Now THEY ARE NOT, so of course there will be more "new" people as you like to call them, because they shat on us with this meaningless event, so yeah keep whiteknighting, maybe they will give you a gm spot or even a volunteer moderator spot, so you can keep doing gods work. Pathetic.

ALSO, it is not about these meaningless rewards, IT IS ABOUT THE OTHER REGIONS GETTING WAY BETTER REWARDS THAN US. Do you even know what fairness means? Many people are upset and that is a total legit thing to do, so yeah low effort whiteknight.

Posted

ALSO, it is not about these meaningless rewards, IT IS ABOUT THE OTHER REGIONS GETTING WAY BETTER REWARDS THAN US. Do you even know what fairness means? Many people are upset and that is a total legit thing to do, so yeah low effort whiteknight.

Haha you pathetic little worm, so in some other country someone else got a slightly different thing than you? How can you even continue living your lousy life?

And btw, a "white knight" sounds a lot better than being a whiney little girl that cries over every little piece of trash loot lol.

Posted

Haha you pathetic little worm, so in some other country someone else got a slightly different thing than you? How can you even continue living your lousy life?

And btw, a "white knight" sounds a lot better than being a whiney little girl that cries over every little piece of trash loot lol.

There comes the first pleb. Okay, let me try to explain it to you in a way you imbecile will understand, aight? Aight.

First off, the russians got pets as a reward for their anniversary, 2nd the japanese got lootboxes which had a high chance for boss gear, 3rd the koreans got seals which they could exchange for boss gear etc, should I go on you imbecile?

You know what? Keep wasting your money on a company who doesn't give two shits about people like you, still you defend them. Lowlife.

2 people like this

Posted

See it does look cool :D

cake.thumb.JPG.bf6f09d696cb3780bb69664bf

Posted

The simple fact that you think free stuff is a thing show how clueless you're. Nothing is free. Also, I'm not asking for charity since I already gave them more than you seem to think. Actually I'm not even asking for rewards, but correct community management, something they're paid for, by us. But you totally missed the point because you're too busy yelling "free stuff".

Ohh, If we talk about the concept of "Free Stuff" I am well Informed, don't worry. Obviously, there are diminishing returns for giving things "for free", as People happy with the service provided will pay out more money. I was directly stating, that people got too high expectations, so they shouldn't get disappointed for what they get [for free]. 

But honestly, Kakao's community management was terrible until now. Why would you expect for it to be good, suddenly, when the 1 Year Anniversary hits?

Posted (edited)

There comes the first pleb. Okay, let me try to explain it to you in a way you imbecile will understand, aight? Aight.

First off, the russians got pets as a reward for their anniversary, 2nd the japanese got lootboxes which had a high chance for boss gear, 3rd the koreans got seals which they could exchange for boss gear etc, should I go on you imbecile?

You know what? Keep wasting your money on a company who doesn't give two shits about people like you, still you defend them. Lowlife.

I don't care what russians or japanese guys get, and the KR comparisons are getting boring in meantime. Maybe you have missed that they have a completely different setup.

You are really pathetic, kid... if you have such problems with the game, and still play it, whining and complaining all day.. THAT is low life. Just go play something else.

While I'm enjoying the game and have fun seeing people like you being upset all day... it's clear who the winner and who the loser is.

Edited by Spartakatz