• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Biggest SLAP in the face by Kashkao

88 posts in this topic

Posted

There should be jewelry in these little boxes under the cake. :D

BTW.. see how they said "continue to show us your love"? Awww... Who said money can't buy love.

Posted

I don't care what russians or japanese guys get, and the KR comparisons are getting boring in meantime. Maybe you have missed that they have a completely different setup.

You are really pathetic, kid... if you have such problems with the game, and still play it, whining and complaining all day.. THAT is low life. Just go play something else.

While I'm enjoying the game and have fun seeing people like you being upset all day... it's clear who the winner and who the loser is.

Okay, you really seem to be a special kind of stupid.

So, again: yeah it is true, we have a different setup. They actually get the most cash out of us because EU/NA has the biggest playerbase compared to jp/kr/ru, so your stupid "arguments" are so invalid it makes me cringe pretty hard.

Also, while you "enjoy" the game and waste more money, I rather keep mine and spend it on stuff where I feel appreciated for doing so. This is the least a company can do, you generic whiteknight, get that in your head.

Criticising makes me a low life? Are you like really retarded or just a braindead fanboy? Did you already spend 2k €/$ that you get hurt by people criticising this game for valid reasons? What else is your life if not low? ALSO, this thread was meant to criticise the event, so mhhh, maybe you should gtfo this thread then? Retard.

5 people like this

Posted

Ohh, If we talk about the concept of "Free Stuff" I am well Informed, don't worry. Obviously, there are diminishing returns for giving things "for free", as People happy with the service provided will pay out more money. I was directly stating, that people got too high expectations, so they shouldn't get disappointed for what they get [for free]. 

But honestly, Kakao's community management was terrible until now. Why would you expect for it to be good, suddenly, when the 1 Year Anniversary hits?

Fair point. but then, saying "everything is fine because I got a cake" will only make it worse. One year anniversary is a good opportunity to review the last year as far as I'm concerned.

1 person likes this

Posted

Okay, you really seem to be a special kind of stupid.

So, again: yeah it is true, we have a different setup. They actually get the most cash out of us because EU/NA has the biggest playerbase compared to jp/kr/ru, so your stupid "arguments" are so invalid it makes me cringe pretty hard.

Also, while you "enjoy" the game and waste more money, I rather keep mine and spend it on stuff where I feel appreciated for doing so. This is the least a company can do, you generic whiteknight, get that in your head.

Criticising makes me a low life? Are you like really retarded or just a braindead fanboy? Did you already spend 2k €/$ that you get hurt by people criticising this game for valid reasons? What else is your life if not low? ALSO, this thread was meant to criticise the event, so mhhh, maybe you should gtfo this thread then? Retard.

Lol calm down, it's about a few stupid buff milks, do you even realize how stupid you look when you still get so upset about nothing? You really have some serious issues, I recommend going outside and have some fresh air.

Posted

Lol calm down, it's about a few stupid buff milks, do you even realize how stupid you look when you still get so upset about nothing? You really have some serious issues, I recommend going outside and have some fresh air.

Lmao, you should calm down, fanboy. Yeah, tell that to the other hundreds of people who already complained about this poor executed event then http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/133486-dark-knight-release-events/&page=1

You just don't have any arguments to back up the shit you're sprouding, so I'm done with you. Keep licking kakao/pearls feet, maybe they give you a free skin for it, lmao.

Posted

People actually defending Kakao for this event... I guess they just take anything people throw at them.

Posted

You just don't have any arguments to back up the shit you're sprouding

Lol there is no discussion, so no arguments needed. I don't care about some trash items that were removed according to their description, and you are whining, that's the situation and not a discussion :-D

Posted

I'm just curious if any of you whiny little babies used the buff on the cake yet? It buffed me +100 weight limit (HUGE OFC!) along with 2 other very nice buffs. Maybe just possibly, test it before you ----- and moan like a bunch of little babies.

I'm not complaining, but I do think the cake would be more worth if it had unlimited uses.

Posted

I find it goofy but personally I don't give a ----- about the cake nor the 1 year anniversary because I still adore this game.

Posted

I'm just like you, whenever I get free stuff, it upsets me and I wish I could just buy it instead.

Posted

This anniversary really is very under whelming that it made me not want to spend on any pearls at all from now on. And I feel even bad for the poor suckers who spent more than the 50 dollars I spent in pearls.

1 bloody bad cake and a world boss during everyone's work hours. Seriously why even bother if its going to be this shitty.

Well they update this with Lauren box today,....and i still think greed of kakao is ridiculous.

At least revelation start this month some players will swap games like me.