• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Non "Prostitute" looking Female Costume Please

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Can you please make more "More mature" looking costumes for female characters please. I'm tired of every female character looking like sex objects.

4 people like this

Posted

Most people like boobs and butts. Not revealing costume wouldn't probably sell well. Especially when we have many not revealing potato in-game costumes. So probably try one of those. Bonus is, you won't have to pay for them real money or destroying your nerves at marketplace to get them.

Posted

u look like a sex object

Posted

I don't agree with classifying the skimpier outfits as "prostitutes", just like in my own suggestion thread I don't like people calling them "slutty".

That said, I don't like the revealing nature of the majority of the outfits in game.  I would like to see some outfits added that are of a similar theme as the male costumes, specifically a female version of; Tantu, Gavi Regan, Lord Red.  I would also like an actual Sicarius outfit added for Kuno's that actually looks like the male version.

Posted

I totally agree.  My main is a Valk, and now we have Dark Knight female.  I want my character to look like a bad @ss killer not a half naked amazon or stripper.  I want awesome armor and hoods, cloaks, capes that sort of thing.  I'd buy one right away if they weren't "funny" or "toony" looking like - stable master one, fish/shark (although those are kinda cool), or other fluffy, feathery, baby stuff.

2 people like this

Posted

MUH SEXISM

Posted

I totally agree.  My main is a Valk, and now we have Dark Knight female.  I want my character to look like a bad @ss killer not a half naked amazon or stripper.  I want awesome armor and hoods, cloaks, capes that sort of thing.  I'd buy one right away if they weren't "funny" or "toony" looking like - stable master one, fish/shark (although those are kinda cool), or other fluffy, feathery, baby stuff.

^^This^^...what i'm trying to say is i'm not totally against the "riskai" of the costume market but literally EVERY costume that comes out for the female characters has less cloth on them than a loin cloth. I want my women to start looking mean and serious! Some killer armour with trousers would be good, not every female killer wears stockings, pantyhose and short skirts when they go into battle. :D

Posted

Can you please make more "More mature" looking costumes for female characters please. I'm tired of every female character looking like sex objects.

Mate, it all depends on your definition of "mature". "sex objects" give me a break, It goes both ways. Would you prefer a hijab, niqab or a burqa perhaps? If your argument is that you want people to have the choice between skimpy costumes and non-skimpy costumes then I would stand with you. But I'm sure Kakao will not bend the knee to your demands.

Posted

+1. Male characters have a choice between mysterious outfits and the very open kibelius outfit. Female characters only have different versions of cat-walk fashion. At the moment the only way to get a suit of armour for a female character is by crafting either Jarrette's armour or Delphe Knight's costume and using the tailoring exchange coupon (1500 pearls). But the resulting outfits will not have the 10% exp bonus that the cash shop outfits have. :(

Posted

Heck if the devs of for honor can do it I am sure these devs can make do it as well.

Posted

Mate, it all depends on your definition of "mature". "sex objects" give me a break, It goes both ways. Would you prefer a hijab, niqab or a burqa perhaps? If your argument is that you want people to have the choice between skimpy costumes and non-skimpy costumes then I would stand with you. But I'm sure Kakao will not bend the knee to your demands.

I just want less skimpier and more bad ass, practically every female costume is skirt and stockings! 

Posted

What do you think of crafted costumes, like Jarette's armor or Delphe knights costume ? With a tailoring coupon you can turn it into a true costume, and even dye it.

Posted

WTF is with The Tamer Vixen Outfit ... Is that a butt plug with a tail attached to it or something ??

2017-03-05_403564123.JPG

Posted

With the low amount of outfits they release, I highly doubt they will ever spend their limited resources on making some decent non-sexualized outfits for women. Since the market for those outfits is quite small in South Korea. 
I think the best we can hope for are underwear that cover the entire leg, chest, belly and arms.

Posted

With the low amount of outfits they release, I highly doubt they will ever spend their limited resources on making some decent non-sexualized outfits for women. Since the market for those outfits is quite small in South Korea. 
I think the best we can hope for are underwear that cover the entire leg, chest, belly and arms.

Well I can only hope...

Posted

Well I can only hope...

Hope, and keep asking on the forums.