• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Unable to play due to disconnects.

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Last night around 10pm cst, I and my guild mates were sailing Magoria hunting pirate ships and ninesharks.  During a fight with a pirate ship I got disconnected.  I was piloting my ship and had 2 guildies onboard manning the cannons.  When I got disconnected I didn't just get kicked from the channel, I had to restart the game altogether.  Upon getting back into the game I noticed that damn near all the channels were crowded.  Which is great right?  When I logged back into the channel (Serendia6) everyone could see my boat was back and that I was on the deck bouncing in place.  What I saw was the inside of my hull.  I attempted to move out and eventually I was able to get myself into the water.  When I tried to climb the ladder back onto the ship I got stuck under the bottom rung.  Not the normal kind of stuck, more like I was frozen in place and couldn't do anything.  Within about 30 seconds I was kicked out of the game again.

This continued no matter what channel I attempt to log into.  I also tried changing which character to login on and that character suffered the same fate of being kicked out after attempting to do anything.  This morning (around 9:45am cst) I then tried to do this on a different computer and got the same results. This nullifies the deleting of the cache fix as I am on two different machines. 

I need to know if there is a fix for this and I can continue playing and spending or if I will finally be free.  It would be worth losing the $13 in pearls I have left.  Though I would hate to lose contact with my guild and friends.

(Sorry I posted this in another thread but I think this one is more current and may have a better relation to our collective problem.  Also, how the hell do you submit a ticket?  Apparently it is a secret.)

(1 hour later)

I attempted to connect to a 01 channel as was suggested by someone else.  I connected to Bal01 and I was totally able to function.  I waited long enough to change to a few different characters including my ship captain.  Once I was able to switch channels I tried Ser06.  I was still functional.  Not sure what happened between then and now but it appears that I will not be free and will continue to play and spend.  Sorry for being so long winded.

Edited by Rasa

Posted

@CM_Aethon Any word on this? It's quite frustrating. 

Posted

Been getting this issue since the patch myself. It's starting to get extremely annoying. I have to try at least 10 times before I can get into the game to actually play -.-

Posted (edited)

I preordered this game, forgot why I never played it, and started playing again recently. These past few days have reminded me. These disconnections are extraordinarily frustrating...

We need confirmation from a GM that the real issue here is the lack of server capacity and that the server capacity is being increased to accommodate the influx of players.

Edit: The issues I experienced over the weekend have gone away. Not sure if it's due to server load decreasing or what. Will update this coming weekend if the issue persists.

Edited by Asorcis

Posted

This is unacceptable for a paid game with cash shop can't believe I supported them with a conqueror's pack seriously Kakao or Pearl Abyss or someone just restart the servers or something I would have liked to get my Dark Knight and Wizard to 56 today but with a total of 6 disconnects over the course of 15 minutes doesn't look like thats going to happen

1 person likes this

Posted

i try to connect for 2 days now cant login always ad the loading screen its full and than it does not connect me to the game and says connection with the server has been lost and it closes my game and need to start it up all over again i just give up on this game every time i come back to play it i cant duo this type of problem

Posted (edited)

For anyone having problems, please try this suggestion from Misgolas: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/134216-constant-disconnection-fix/.

It worked for me. Although it won't solve disconnections that occur after you've been playing for a while, it does stop the immediate disconnection that happens right when you log in sometimes. That piece seems UI-related, and this workaround addresses that.

Edited by Asorcis

Posted (edited)

Tolerated this issue far too long (since release), this goes above and beyond my limits.

I've already done the following: (3x Connection test to see repeatable sucess.)

Edited by Kealias
Meh...

Posted (edited)

• Try "/reloadui" as soon as chat become available.

No improvement...

I don't know if this makes a difference, but the other part of the workaround Misgolas posted is to /reloadui after chat appears > Character Select > load another character > /reloadui once chat appears for them > Character Select > choose desired character > /reloadui after chat appears for them... Very tedious, but it's worked for me so far this way. Not sure if it's just me getting lucky though. :/

Edit: Scratch that. Seems hit or miss. Guess I was just getting lucky before.

Edited by Asorcis
Changed "solution" to "workaround"

Posted (edited)

I don't know if this makes a difference, but the other part of the workaround Misgolas posted is to /reloadui after chat appears > Character Select > load another character > /reloadui once chat appears for them > Character Select > choose desired character > /reloadui after chat appears for them... Very tedious, but it's worked for me so far this way. Not sure if it's just me getting lucky though. :/

Edit: Scratch that. Seems hit or miss. Guess I was just getting lucky before.

^ Never did it because it was confusing to wrap my head around.

Looks like corruption of files seems to be my issues.

Looking to give this solution a go on file corruption: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/70938-solution-file-is-corrupted-even-after-repairs/

Edited by Kealias

Posted (edited)

Im having similar problems. I contacted my internet provider and it doesnt seem like my internet is an issue. I log in and sometimes player wont load for about a min, or i cant talk to npc, or i cant use any skills. This has been happening for about 2-3 days but today its the worse, right now i just log in and after 2 mins i get DC. Also ive been having similar problems but no dc for about 2 months were when i switch channel it would take between 30 secs to 1 min to load player, its not a pc problem its just it take for ever to connect or something.

Edited by Sheld

Posted

Developers are too busy giving the game prettier graphics to bother with the major server issues affecting long term players. 

2 people like this

Posted

Developers are too busy giving the game prettier graphics to bother with the major server issues affecting long term players. 

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah...............ikr.

Anyways the issue persists, still. So no luck.

Posted

Im still unable to log in. fix this shit please. thank you for nothing. bye.

Posted

ultra bump. Still disconnecting like a champ and lagging so hard upon connection that I'm starting to prefer the immediate disconnect because it's more reason to go play Zelda on the switch instead.

Posted

So... Someone made a post about refunding his money, I really didnt want to go there cuz i really like the game... BUT if I cant play it, and the devs seem to dont give a shit, I'm gonna do it. I'll wait until tomorrow after the maintenance for them to solve the issue, or say something bout it at least, if everything stays the same I'll call my bank and ask for a "charge back" on every penny spent on this game. I suggest everyone do the same, you'll see how quickly they start "solving" it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Out of Curiosity, what ISP's do you guys have. From my experience in tech support for Playstation, a lot of the time when a lot of people are experiencing disconnection issues, or the inability to connect at all they almost always lived around the same area or had the same service provider. There are times where an ISP has issues with connecting to, and pinging a particular service.

Posted

bump, still an issue. Multiple threads on this not a single word from anyone. 

Posted

Same thing with me

Posted

Same problem

Posted

Out of Curiosity, what ISP's do you guys have. From my experience in tech support for Playstation, a lot of the time when a lot of people are experiencing disconnection issues, or the inability to connect at all they almost always lived around the same area or had the same service provider. There are times where an ISP has issues with connecting to, and pinging a particular service.

This has been going on for 2 weeks in EU and NA --- it's not an ISP issue

Posted

now loading -- connect - play -- disconnect 

and i payed for this  hiha :!