• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How popular is Witchs

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am new and I know there is a lot of wizards cause they seem to be OP for what ever reason. How popular are witchs? I'm looking to be Different and play one of the least Played classes and Valks don't interest me. I was thinking Tamer Witch or maybe something else.

Edited by Silvershot

Posted

Witch is one of most popular classes, Tbh I see more witches than wizards

Posted

Really I thought Witch was less popular.

Posted

you were wrong

Posted

Wizards are commonly seen as more effective, but Witches have boobs. So Witch wins.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

According to the recent census, Witch/Wizard are actually pretty even in population. This should answer your question though.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/338

Then again, it also says there are a ton of Valkyrie's. o.O

Edited by JammyPastry

Posted

According to the recent census, Witch/Wizard are actually pretty even in population. This should answer your question though.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/338

Then again, it also says there are a ton of Valkyrie's. o.O

It's just total characters ever created, pretty useless data.

Posted

It's just total characters ever created, pretty useless data.

Well there's also this strawpoll that was done a week ago.

0f743bd7378fdac3ab3cb1300d204a4c.png

Posted

Well there's also this strawpoll that was done a week ago.

0f743bd7378fdac3ab3cb1300d204a4c.png

This is just as skewed as the other data. The 766 Dark Knight votes could have all been kunoichi mains prior to DK release.

Improbable, sure. But the data is flawed, and that's the point. That being said, this is probably more accurate than the previous data posted. But its important to consider the flaws. There is likely a large correlation between Dark Knight players and the playstyle that it closely matches. I would expect Sorceress and Musa mains to enjoy DK more than Rangers and Witches, for example.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

How popular are witches 

Come on man

Edited by Alex Gotcha
3 people like this

Posted

It seems pretty accurate from what I've been seeing, both before and after DK release. Sorcs were always the most popular, after that warrior, witch and wiz. The one I don't get is rangers.

Posted

Why roll witch when you can roll wizard, easy mode 1 shot with grab and triple tp

Posted

Why roll witch when you can roll wizard, easy mode 1 shot with grab and triple tp

because boobs :))

Posted

I rolled witch in beta, not gonna reroll for fotm

Posted

BOOBS! BOOBS! BOOBS! BOOBS!

Posted

Witch because before awakening it was either be an old man, or be a girl with boobs... both had the same skills.

So everyone was witch besides a few weirdo roleplayers that were trying to be gandalf or some stupid shit.

Long story short alot of those witches were level 60+ before awakening hit.  And didn't want to reroll or like the awakening for witch.

Only FOTM players rerolled wizard.  Witch is defiantly the more pop class.

Either way if you want to be different you shouldn't roll wiz, witch, warrior, DK period.  Because you are just rolling one of the most popular classes anyways no matter what you choose.

Posted

Without looking at graphs and polls, I definitely see a lot in-game. At release, and for the first 10 months after, not many people played witches. Before the beauty album, not many could get their faces to look decent, and their main staple of outfits were potato sack fashion. We didn't even get cash shop outfits like the other classes did. Awakening, beauty album, and unique outfit looks pushed the popularity way up on witches. 

Posted

There's no way that is representative of what you will actually see people playing in game as main characters. It's just all the characters that people have created on their accounts. That is unless you actually think ninja is a super popular class and you see them all over the place. 

Posted

There's no way that is representative of what you will actually see people playing in game as main characters. It's just all the characters that people have created on their accounts. That is unless you actually think ninja is a super popular class and you see them all over the place. 

But what if it is accurate but the ninjas are just in stealth 24/7

1 person likes this

Posted

Literally main page of the game: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/350

Capture.thumb.JPG.9cfeb76a2c831ac4774b30

For the people that believe these pie graphs, I have some fine real estate on the moon and mars for sale. There is no shortage of Witches and Wizards in this game and to say that there are more Zerkers being played than Warriors? O.o I want some of that crazy Korean weed that they are smoking, no way in hell that these graphs are correct. As far as DK being higher in number, I know a lot of people that stopped playing, Ninja, Sorc, Tamer and Kuno to make this their new main, so the information they are spoon feeding people has the consistency of a hard turd.

Posted

For the people that believe these pie graphs, I have some fine real estate on the moon and mars for sale. There is no shortage of Witches and Wizards in this game and to say that there are more Zerkers being played than Warriors? O.o I want some of that crazy Korean weed that they are smoking, no way in hell that these graphs are correct. As far as DK being higher in number, I know a lot of people that stopped playing, Ninja, Sorc, Tamer and Kuno to make this their new main, so the information they are spoon feeding people has the consistency of a hard turd.

You believe these are characters being played, I got some real estate for you.

Those graphs show characters being made across all accounts, not actively played.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0