• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do We Get More Coupons?

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Or just the one?

According to this picture, it appears this player has multiple coupons.

Coupon.thumb.jpg.d9f1dfe4e3404d7a63064aa

Can someone please advise?

Thanks!

Posted

We got a slap in the face thats all

2 people like this

Posted

People who pre-ordered this game should get 30% off. Just saying. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

No. Those were just an example. 

Posted

Those aren't the same coupon from this event, thus a coupon "book"

Posted

I'm guessing that's to introduce the new coupon system, however it seems that we're only getting a single use coupon.

Posted

You get more than one.

coupon.jpg

Posted

You get more than one.

coupon.jpg

In that image appear 3 of them.  Just wanted to add that we got 3 today, leading to a total of 4, if the first one hasnt been used.

Posted

My life is now so fulfilled with the 3 more coupon + 7days value pack, and the other stuff with a thea, black stone, memory frag, laureen box stuff.

I mean. what a HELL of an insane anniversary ! kappaface.png?1

1 person likes this

Posted

No announcement but yeah more coupons today.

Posted

Has anyone got the coupon to apply to a purchase though?

I can't seem to get it to work.

Posted

Seems like the GMs would have stated that you would get more than 1 coupon if they knew about it while the shitstorm was raging on the forums :|

Now im curious if we are getting any 30% ones as well. As I am one of the ppl who have been waiting for a sale Im going to wait untill 2017-03-13 before buying anything unless we get any official answers in this regard.

Posted

Wait there's a 30% coupon?!

rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble!

Posted

We got a slap in the face thats all

Rather than getting more "coupons", it's more like "are we getting more slaps"...

Posted

Has anyone got the coupon to apply to a purchase though?

I can't seem to get it to work.

To use it, click on the stack of money icon in the pearl shop rather than add to basket, that gives you the option to apply a couple to a single sale. If you have a quantity more than 1, when you click the coupon it resets it back to 1.

Posted

Thanks!!

Posted

The whole coupon system is stupid. You have to have enough pearls to buy the item at full price before you can even use a coupon. For example if I have 600 pearls, I can't buy underwear that costs 700 because I don't have 700....

Really stupid, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Posted

The whole coupon system is stupid. You have to have enough pearls to buy the item at full price before you can even use a coupon. For example if I have 600 pearls, I can't buy underwear that costs 700 because I don't have 700....

it is not stupid. it is smart. you have to buy more pearls

Posted

I've heard the same of some people...So I assume that the system works that way. And yes, it shoudn't be that way

Posted

lmfao, wow. This company is actually going backwards in how reasonable their market is. The population absolutely must be booming for them to be this bold given that we've had plenty of 20% sales before...

Seems like the GMs would have stated that you would get more than 1 coupon if they knew about it while the shitstorm was raging on the forums :|

Now im curious if we are getting any 30% ones as well. As I am one of the ppl who have been waiting for a sale Im going to wait untill 2017-03-13 before buying anything unless we get any official answers in this regard.

Do they not expire on the 12th?

Posted (edited)

lmfao, wow. This company is actually going backwards in how reasonable their market is. The population absolutely must be booming for them to be this bold given that we've had plenty of 20% sales before...

12th 24:00 / 13th 00:00 UTC. For some players would be 13th but I would not wait till the last second. 

Edited by Isteria

Posted

2017-03-13, 00:59 so yes its basicly the 12th.

Posted

Maybe it changed with today's patch, but now you can purchase pearl items if your pearls are less than the max price but more than the -20% price. For example, I've just bought something of 500 pearls having 440.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0